how to change yourself?

Archer

Re: how to change yourself?

Postby Archer » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:54 am

it depends on what changes you are taking about :) :) If you talk about apereance then perhaps it is right there somewhere in te beautician's hands, some beter clothes and so on. everything depends on you and only. but if you tak about stature, then work a lot, build yourself. as for character.. i am more than sure - you can not change yourself completely. ;) ;)

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:41 pm

I do not understand when pretty good-looking people want to change their appearance :o :? :shock: :| :| I think it is not so important to change yourself even you do not look beautiful :!: :!: :!: :idea: :idea: Everybody can not be ideal, you know. And we should love ourselves as we are and do not change anything, even when somebody does not like us ;)

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:52 pm

There are millions of ways how to change yourself ;) ;) ;) You just have to want it very much, but not want, but also do something to change yourself ;) ;) ;) I guess that mostlywe should try to change ourselves mentally ;) :) :) We should try to be more intellegent ;) But not as many other people think we should better change our appearance :x

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:45 pm

Interesting question.. :?: :?: But I wanna to aks you why you are intented to change yourself? is this your own desire or maybe your partner wants you to get changed? If you wanna change yourself and this desire is your own, there is the best way to change yourself: just be patient, visualize your future and remember to set smart goals.

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:18 pm

i hope that you understand it on your own that it is very hard to change yourself especially when you do not notice what is wrong and what you have to change. i think that you have to think about what you want to improve in your life and then you may change it. i think that it is more important nowadays to change mentally, because if you want to be successful and to have good career then you have to be really intelligent. then i advise you to read books , to attend some courses that you wanted to make all your life, visit some stand-ups, everything you have dreamt or whenever thought about. i hope that you would change yourself.

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:29 pm

It is a good start to begin changing yourself! That is very good. You have to keep to this healthy lifestyle. You have to workout more, eat healthy food, drink a big amount of water and spend your life however you would like to spend it, i mean without any harmful habbits of course! :lol:

Jim

Postby Jim » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:03 pm

I am really convinced that people should not change their appearance, as we are all different and all we can not be beautiful, I guess everybody should understand that and stop to hate themselves, you see ;) ;) ;) I think people should better change their attitude to everything and to the life, only then they can change themselves :) :)

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:06 pm

You can drink enough water. Drinking enough water can help you stay more focused and energetic, and may even help you drop a few pounds.
To calculate how much water you need each day, divide your body weight in pounds in half: that’s how much you should drink in ounces.A 150-pound woman would need between 75 and 150 ounces of water each day, depending on her living climate and activity level. If she were active and lived in a hot climate, she would need closer to 150 ounces each day. That is the first step you should make. Then after you weill have first good habbit - you will continue changing

Harry

Postby Harry » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:27 am

it may be rather hard but you have to think about the way you want to improve yourself. i wish you good luck and i hope that you would be able to do it, and i would try to help you with it. first of all you have to understand the root of your problem and then tr to solve it. i think that it would not be really very hard, if you understand that you are not perfect, and i think that we are not perfect then you have to improve. i think that you have to change the lifestyle, it would be helpful not only for you but also for your mood and people around you. think about it, it may be very beneficial for your health. wish you good luck.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm

Eat healthfully. Avoid eating too much sugar, salt or processed foods. Your diet should include the following:Protein: Fish, white meat, beans, nuts, and eggs are healthy examples.Healthy fats: Nuts (almonds are very healthy), vegetable oils (extra virgin olive oil is a popular choice), and fatty vegetables like avocados are good examples.
Whole, unprocessed carbs: These include fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and beans and other legumes.Vitamins and minerals: These are available as supplements, and can be taken if you know that your diet is not providing all the you need.

Return to “Health & sex”