how to change yourself?

Nick

Re: how to change yourself?

Postby Nick » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:13 pm

Nice to meet all of you here today my dear friends!)) How are you doing now?I hope wonderful. I think that changing yourself is a difficult deal.But we always should remember,that such changing can exactly change your life in a wonderful way!)) So in this case i am more than agree with you, guys.And in such changing i think that the main role plays water ,sport,i mean physical exersises,jogging or some other kind of sport,and of course on the first place is healthy eating habbits.You should simply say no to fast food and eating at night.I understand that sometimes we can give up,but we should return and remember that such changing will be only good

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:16 pm

Hi all! Change yourself it is hard! Almost always we are too critical of yourself. Someone suffers because of their appearance, someone because of a small salary! You need to change. We need to love and appreciate yourself and your life! Need to change your Outlook on life! The most important and powerful incentive for you at the initial stage should be the motivation. Motivation is the basis of everything! This is the purpose for which you want to change yourself! ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:26 am

Hi guys!!)) I am glad to be a part of this great conversation!!!))) How are you doing today?? I am an active member of this gay friendly website and I would like to say you that it is pleasure for me to communicate here with all of you. It is important to change yourself if you have such problems and here I would like to agree with Nick that you should simply say no to fast food and eating at night.I understand that sometimes we can give up,but we should return and remember that such changing will be only good.I am more than agree with it dudes ;) ;)

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:52 pm

Hello guys ... How are you? I suggest to drink plenty of water. Drinking enough water can help you stay more focused and energetic, and can even help you lose a few pounds. Exercise regularly. You need to eat only healthy food! It is very important to include in your diet vegetables, fruits, berries, nuts, legumes.... When you're healthy and happy, you will feel more beautiful. Need to monitor the hygiene of the whole body! This is very important. This will help to feel confident! ;)

Newton

Postby Newton » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:21 pm

i do not know but i think that it is very hard to talk about it because i am sure that every person has his own ways to change himself and i think that you realise it and that is why it is very hard to tell you how you can change yourself, you know i never stand on one place and i really think that it is not right, i think that the person shall develop every day of his life and only then you would see that you are a happy person and you are not degrading. but of course if you want to change something in your life then i think that you shall just change it and that is it, even if it seems a bit hard for you i think that you shall do it.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:36 pm

i think that you shall just have a very strong motivation and if you have it then i think that you would b able to change yourself. i do not think that it is really very hard or something like that, i think that you realise that in our word everything is possible and you are always able to improve yourself and show you from the better side. you shall realsie that you need this improvement and you shall see in what field you need it and i think that only then you would be the happiest person in the world. that is what i think about it. wish you good luck and everything the best.

Mert

Postby Mert » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:23 pm

if you really want to change then you shall understand then you not only need inner changes ut it would be also good to have some outer changes if you are not satisfied for example with your appearance or with something like that, it would be just better for you and you shall understand it. i do not know i have not had really very great changes in my life yet, but you know of course sometimes you feel that you want to change yourself, you are bored with yourself or not satisfied and that is why you really have to do something for that , i try to get mentally better and of course change something in my appearance.

Simson

Postby Simson » Fri May 12, 2017 5:52 am

William, you know, your advice is really worthy and I think that lots of us should listen to it. I mean this one that we should remember to be patient, particularly if you’re trying to lose weight through healthy lifestyle changes such as diet and exercise. It could take a month or more before you start to notice the effects of healthy living, but you will see results! As for my advice to you guys I can say that you should be really very determined on the way to your success.. It is really very important and in any case making too much efforts you will change you.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 3:15 pm

There is no real need to change yourself and therefore, you do not have to change who you are... in my personal point of view, it is better to have the precise look at your personality... you have to be really very well aware of the character you have..! maybe, you have to change something in your daily routine, and change habits you have, create new and healthy..! ;) well, you have to be very well aware of the opportunity to make it all for the best. In my personal point of view, you have to be super interested in the future changes you have ... :) anyway, on the other hand, you also should never forget about the given appearance you have from the God.

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 4:06 pm

some people tell that it is impossible to change yourself if you are a bad person then you would always be a bad person and if you are a good person then you would always be a good person but you know i do not think so, i really believe that people can change and they can be better and worse it depends on the person. and that is why if you want to change yourself then do not think that it is impossible and do not listen to anyone, you can change and i really believe that you would do it because you are a smart person. just try your best and always start with the inner changes and you will see the result.

Return to “Health & sex”