how to relax in a proper way?

Dorian

how to relax in a proper way?

Postby Dorian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:06 pm

Knowing how to relax is vital for ensuring your health and well-being, as well as restoring the passion and joy in your life. Allowing stress to affect you can lead to depression, illness, weight gain and a general sense of malcontent. Do you know how to relax in a proper way? What can you advise about it?

George86

Re: how to relax in a proper way?

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:22 pm

I am so happy to meet you today. How are you feeling today dudes? Are you ready to have a short talk? I told you about relax in a proper way. I mentioned that there are so many good ways how to have a rest. And no wonder that each guy has some special variant in creating his vacation. Especially for me it is better to spend time near the ocean or sea for example because as it is known water and such fresh air is always useful for our health and our refreshment. Besides to spend time with family somewhere is also good

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:40 pm

First, the lack of proper rest can seriously affect the motivation and it will be much more difficult for you to achieve your goals. Secondly, both moral and physical resources can be exhausted, as a result of which you simply will not have the strength to move forward. Thirdly, you can find a lot of stress, which is also not very good. I can give you many more reasons, but I think you understood the general trend.There is a very good parable or story that characterizes this very moment. One day a man walked along the edge of the forest and saw a woodcutter who, because of all his strength, sawed the tree with a blunt saw. "What are you doing?" The man asked, "because your drink was completely dull, why do not you stop and sharpen it?" "I do not have time for this," answered the woodcutter, "I have to cut the trees." I hope you understand that the efficiency of labor would increase many times if it simply stopped for half an hour or an hour.

Dan13d

Postby Dan13d » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:44 pm

When I am tired ,I usually visit SPA complex.I love going to the sauna ,especially Roman type ,it is perfect way to relax.Also it is the best place for doing different chocolate or honey face mask (yes,it is useful for guys skin)and for the
massage.If you have a free weekend ,spend it in the SPA complex .You won't be sorry for the decision.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:29 am

Of course, we need some tension, for example, in work, in achieving the desired, etc. But you must be able to "turn on" and "turn off", depending on the circumstances.
For example, a home is a resting place, a place where the whole family restores strength, and the stress of one member triggers a chain reaction in others. On the other hand, relaxation is inappropriate at the workplace, where the employee, lazily and impressively engaged in his own business, inevitably "discourages" the whole team.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:28 am

Relaxation helps the development of intuition, since the brain, free from emotions, is able to listen to the signals of the inner voice.Relaxation is also known that most of the great discoveries are made in a state of deep relaxation! So, looking for the answer to an exciting question or not knowing what to do next, try the technique of relaxation, and the answer will come of itself.If you are tired, take a few minutes to relax - it does not take much time and probably in almost any circumstances. With proper skill 10-15 minutes of relaxation will give you a full rest, which is not always possible for 8 hours of sleep. Just a few minutes - and working again at altitude!

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Fri May 25, 2018 4:21 am

Of course I have noticed what ways we used to choose for wonderful spending time and occasionally I want to say that I like travelling. Usually it helps me to relax as best as possible. Relaxation helps the development of intuition, since the brain, free from emotions, is able to listen to the signals of the inner voice.Relaxation is also known that most of the great discoveries are made in a state of deep relaxation. You might visit some great city or even continent, such a way usually helps people to cope with all difficulties in life

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 10:26 am

An important role here is played by the speed of these options, for which it is necessary to do various exercises with it. For example, this - It is necessary in a short period of time to find a very different application, say, a clip or pencil, or find as many ways to dry clothes and so on. In general, tasks can be simple, complex and arhyslozhnye, when you had to think so that the head just swells. At the same time, you can offer something, as solutions, relying on your knowledge, and something you can think of yourself, creating new information cells in your head, based on your knowledge already available

markus

Postby markus » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:32 am

Today's pace of life involves the maximum use of human reserves. People tend to have time to do as much as possible in less time: to work out, to communicate with friends, to go to training, to help parents, to do lessons with children and so on. It is not surprising that at this rate, a common diagnosis is chronic fatigue syndrome. And it happens that after a weekend or a vacation a person does not feel fully rested, "rebooted", and therefore unable to properly perform their duties. To work productively and get rid of apathy, you need to know how to relax. This will help to maintain high efficiency and health

lenny

Postby lenny » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:43 am

Dystrophic changes in the disc lead to the weakening of its outer fibrous ring. Therefore, patients with osteochondrosis often have serious complications such as protrusion (swelling of the disc) and spinal hernia (hanging of the pulpous nucleus of the disc in the spinal canal).
According to the results of medical research, every second person after 30 years experiences problems with the spine. In 70% of cases, the cause of pain in the spine is considered osteochondrosis, which refers to neurological diseases affecting the ligamentous apparatus of the spinal column.
Like any other disease, osteochondrosis can not occur on its own, for no reason at all, hitting the back with acute pain. The first signs of osteochondrosis of the spine are not immediately, gradually.

Return to “Health & sex”