Hemorrhoids

Ken1

Re: Hemorrhoids

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:37 pm

what can be more unpleasant than that one in our case-I mean for all of us,the community and all that? 8-) It's real f*cked up to feel something like that and to live all through that pain and discomfort,which is caused by that in our ives.
And it's a common problem definitely-and we do have to do everything in order to prevent it somehow from appearing in our lives and to heal it whenever it happened to us,once and for all.Sure,not everybody are ready for the operation-but if you ask me,sometimes it's better to do that once and for all and forget about it for good,you know?

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:48 pm

Here you are dudes)) I am glad to write here on this gay friendly website for you)) all of you know that for me it is a real pleasure to write here)))of course I agree that hemorrhoids is very common and unpleasant disease nowadays... :| :|there are a lot of troubles that can be caused with this disease. I also know that constipation adds to these troubles, because straining during a bowel movement increases pressure in the anal canal and pushes the hemorrhoids against the sphincter muscle. Hemorrhoids can usually be diagnosed from a simple medical history and physical exam.

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:40 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!! Nice to greet all of you here today!))I agree with all of you that hemorrhoids are really difficult disease if I can say.. I also know the same which can help you to prevent it or cure!! Hemorrhoid banding can be uncomfortable and may cause bleeding, which might begin two to four days after the procedure but is rarely severe. Or injection (sclerotherapy). In this procedure, your doctor injects a chemical solution into the hemorrhoid tissue to shrink it.I aalso think that it should help you in any case.Or try some remedy for it.

Newton

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

it is a very unpleasant problem and i think that a lot of guys are familiar with it, personally i do not know a lot about it and that is why i think that i would not be bale to help you. but you know i am completely against self-treatment, i think that you shall forget about it and you shall not do it, of course maybe sometimes i is really helpful but in general i do not think that it is really very helpful. i think that you understand what i am talking about. it may even harm your health and i think that you do not need it. that is what i can tell you about it. good luck my dear friend.

Simson

Postby Simson » Fri May 12, 2017 1:11 pm

Good afternoon my dear followers :lol: :lol: How are you doing today?? Are you in a good mood today?? :D ;) Fortunately I don't have such a problem with my health as hemorrhoids but I know that symptoms of hemorrhoids include occasional throbbing pain, itching, burning sensation, bright red blood on toilet paper or stool, or a lump of soft tissue protruding outside of the anus.Common causes of hemorrhoids are constipation, straining during bowel movements. I think that if you have it you should immediately call the doctor for prescribing some treatment for it.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 1:27 pm

the most common diagnoses i can tell you is the hemorrhoids.. this is really the widespread disease among gay couples... and lately, I started to notice same kind of problem ... :oops: :cry: that is the shame, but what can you do.. being for a long time i the passive means a huge and aggressive result for the body of that one who is in the passive... But, of course, the hemorrhoids is only one of the possible diseases! it can be even the signal of cancer... therefore, I highly recommend you t go immediately and see the doctor! the problem can be tremendous.. it is not the joke anymore, trust me...!

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 4:33 pm

you shall realise that your health is important for you and you shall do everything in order to change everything in it and be healthy. if you have such a problem then you shall solve it but for you it would be better to go to the professional doctor and he would help you to get rid of the disease or in any case you can always search in the internet and you would find everything there. there are lots of information everywhere and that is why i do not think that it is the biggest problem that you shall have . just think about it and actually make something for it. i hope thta you would not wiat for long

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Wed May 17, 2017 11:52 am

Good afternoon, but I assume, it is not that good for you, dude, am I right?! I am not joking, I am able to feel that pain you are experiencing and therefore, if you are interested in the opportunity of having the normal sexual life, you have to be fully aware of the risk for those who 're in the passive for most of the time... I presume, you are mostly in the passive, okay, let;s have a look... the hemorrhoids is the pain in the ass, figural and, unfortunately, literally.. if you are inclined to have it, be aware that in the late stage it is not able to be cured by the usual ointments or tablets. only the operation will help..!!

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Fri May 19, 2017 4:15 am

Hi everybody and everyone :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Are you in a good mood today?? I hope that this day will be normal for everyone :lol: Hemorrhoids are very common problem in all of us.. I can say that it is like a flue for example.. I think that you really should really refer to the doctor in any case first of try do it: for example hot bath, it make it sound and not so intence. also if you go to the pharmasy they can go you special moisture for this. I also think that it should help. But if you try to take as much as it is possible attention to it)))

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Thu May 25, 2017 2:59 pm

it is a very big problem and i think that you know what i am talking about, but you know in general i can tell you that you will be abe to overcome it if you try your best and if you are a strong person. of course the problems with the health are always very unpleasant but i tell you it one more time you shall try your best and you shall visit the doctor and with the help of the doctor you will solve everything in your life and you will the happiest person in the world, i really think so and i stick to this opinion and i hope that you would also agree with me. in general i can tell you good luck.

Return to “Health & sex”