Hemorrhoids

Romeo

Hemorrhoids

Postby Romeo » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:30 pm

Lately I've noticed a discharge of blood from the rectum after going to the toilet, streaks of blood in the stool, a prolapsed hemorrhoid from the anal canal and the pain and irritation in the anus :oops: I'm worried that it may be symptoms of hemorrhoids...But how to treat it? I really worry to go to doctor... :|

Alan

Re: Hemorrhoids

Postby Alan » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:26 pm

Why do you worry to visit a doctor with your problem, and consult with him about it. I think that your health is worth of doing it. I understand your feelings, but you should worry not about your visiting a doctor, you should worry about your future. I don't think that it is hemorrhoids, but still be careful with it.

Mark

Postby Mark » Tue May 17, 2016 11:43 pm

I understand you and i think that the most important is to go to the doctor.The conservative therapy does not completely get rid of the disease.
Its main goal - to reduce the frequency of exacerbations and their severity and duration. The indication for conservative treatment are the initial stages of chronic hemorrhoids and acute course of the disease in the later stages. Do not self-medicate! Conservative treatment of hemorrhoids at home is possible only if the diagnosis "hemorrhoids" is set proctologist, since under the guise of hemorrhoids may hide more serious diseases of the colon.

Albert

Postby Albert » Fri May 20, 2016 6:00 pm

Treatment depends on how bad the situation is. Try rubber band ligation. Your doctor places one or two tiny rubber bands around the base of an internal hemorrhoid to cut off its circulation. The hemorrhoid withers and falls off within a week. This procedure — called rubber band ligation — is effective for many people.Hemorrhoid banding can be uncomfortable and may cause bleeding, which might begin two to four days after the procedure but is rarely severe. Or injection (sclerotherapy). In this procedure, your doctor injects a chemical solution into the hemorrhoid tissue to shrink it. While the injection causes little or no pain, it may be less effective than rubber band ligation.

JayCee

Postby JayCee » Fri May 20, 2016 6:55 pm

Wow,dude,what can be more unpleasant than that one in our case-I mean for all of us,the community and all that? 8-) It's real f*cked up to feel something like that and to live all through that pain and discomfort,which is caused by that in our ives.And it's a common problem definitely-and we do have to do everything in order to prevent it somehow from appearing in our lives and to heal it whenever it happened to us,once and for all.Sure,not everybody are ready for the operation-but if you ask me,sometimes it's better to do that once and for all and forget about it for good,you know? ;) 8-)

Tom

Postby Tom » Tue May 24, 2016 8:13 am

This is common problem nowadays and you need to find solution. More recent studies show that patients with hemorrhoids tend to have a higher resting anal canal tone — that is, the smooth muscle of the anal canal tends to be tighter than average (even when not straining). Constipation adds to these troubles, because straining during a bowel movement increases pressure in the anal canal and pushes the hemorrhoids against the sphincter muscle. Hemorrhoids can usually be diagnosed from a simple medical history and physical exam. External hemorrhoids are generally apparent, especially if a blood clot has formed. Your clinician may perform a digital rectal exam to check for blood in the stool.

HanLee

Postby HanLee » Wed May 25, 2016 10:30 am

1. Reducing hemorrhoid pain for pregnant women - Both obese people and pregnant women are particularly prone to hemorrhoids because the additional weight puts extra pressure on the blood vessels near the anus. Pregnant women can take that pressure off the lower part of their body by lying down on their left side for about 20 minutes. They should repeat this process every four to six hours.2. Try not to strain - One of the main causes of hemorrhoids is straining on the toilet. To avoid making your hemorrhoid worse, don't strain when going to the bathroom. If you feel constipated and a need to push, maybe you should increase your fluids or take a fiber supplement to avoid straining.3. Try not to hold it - When you feel the need to have a bowel movement, go as soon as nature calls. Don't hold it or wait for the urge to go away. Although some people don't like to go when they are faced with a public restroom, a friend's home, an airplane toilet, or an otherwise unfamiliar bathroom, holding it tends to make the stool harder to pass. A dry, hard stool will only inflame the hemorrhoids more.

Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 6:49 pm

Well,there's nothing cool in that thing,that's for f*cking sure-I'm not saying I've experienced it all myself,it's just really scary to me even to hear about it something,you know what I'm saying? :shock: :? It's like I wasn't always afraid of it or something ,no-if you'll be afraid of something for your whole life,just imagine what it would be like, atrue horror,a nightmare brought to life and all that,you know? :? :shock: No,it's just a couple friends of mine had that problem-and it wasn't until all of them did the necessary surgery and it all just disappeared out of their lives and up to this day. :shock: :? 8-)

Tom

Postby Tom » Mon May 30, 2016 10:57 am

This is a big problem. Internal hemorrhoids lie far enough inside the rectum that you can't see or feel them. They don't usually hurt because there are few pain-sensing nerves in the rectum. Bleeding may be the only sign they're there. Sometimes internal hemorrhoids "prolapse," or enlarge and protrude outside the anal sphincter. When this happens, you may be able to see or feel them as moist, pink pads of skin that are pinker than the surrounding area. Prolapsed hemorrhoids may hurt because the anus is dense with pain-sensing nerves. They usually go back into the rectum on their own. If they don't, they can often be gently pushed back into place.

Robert

Postby Robert » Mon May 30, 2016 3:51 pm

In the first case of bleeding from the rectum to prevent polyps, diverticulitis, cancer rectosigmoid department as it is a possible cause. The survey will include an external examination and sigmoidoscopy. If the bleeding is profuse, lasts longer than 5-7 days or recurs often, to avoid severe blood loss. In this situation, a good effect is given minimally invasive interventions (sclerotherapy, ligation, infrared coagulation). With the development of inflammation, especially if the process extends beyond the haemorrhoid - it is fraught paroproktitom, and even sepsis. If the nodes have to reduce a hand or even the right not manage to solve the problem of surgical treatment.

Return to “Health & sex”