Hemorrhoids

Danny Mitchell

Re: Hemorrhoids

Postby Danny Mitchell » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:29 pm

A cold compress will help the hemorrhoids to shrink and become small in size. Soaking yourself in a tub of warm water may provide instant relief from pain and itching and cause the blood vessels to relax. You may also place vitamin E capsules in the opening of the anus to sooth the area and re-hydrate it.

Chase

Postby Chase » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:18 am

i have never faced this problem but still i think that i am able to help you with home remedies. but of course it is better to see the doctor. don't force a bowel movement. sit on the toilet for five minutes and if it doesn't happen, try again later. When wiping, be gentle. If toilet paper is irritating, try dampening it first, or use cotton balls or alcohol-free baby wipes. you may prefer washing yourself and then dabbing the area dry. When performing any task that requires exertion, be sure to breathe evenly but still see the doctor as soon as possible.

florian

Postby florian » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:59 pm

There are several ways to treat hemorrhoids. The best way may be to relieve the symptoms and prevent the hemorrhoids from becoming problematic. This is best done by: taking a warm tub or sits bath several times a day in plain, warm water for about 10 minutes, using ice packs to reduce swelling, spending less time on the toilet.

Easton

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:17 pm

i do not know about it because i have not suffered from it. i just know that a diet rich in high-fiber foods and low in processed foods is essential. Increasing fluid intake to six to eight eight-ounce glasses a day also is important. check with your health care provider about your fluid needs if you have any medical problems or take medication. dietary changes will be needed even if medication or surgery is prescribed. i do not whether it may help you to treat it but still it will make the process of it faster. :) :) but the best decision is to visit the doctor and follow only his treatment , it will definitely help you with it. :!: :!: :idea:

Archer

Postby Archer » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:20 pm

Oh, I know what you mean. i had it once.. it was a bit a shock and rather uncomfortable feeling :x :x However i did not go to the doctor, and asked my relatives, cause when something persona happens we tend to ask those, whom we believe. and they advised me to use aloe.. it was ok, two days after i forgot about this thing for a looooooooong time)))

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:37 pm

Hemorrhoids is a serious problem of millions of people. Everybody is usually shy to talk about it with anybody else, but the trouble still exists. Hemorrhoids cause pain, severe itching, and difficulty sitting. The good news is that they’re treatable. I won't recommend you to treat it by your own, its better to visit a doctor.

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:05 pm

i think that i would try to help you with it and tell you some possible ways of treating it. but you know i am not a doctor and that is why you have to go the doctor. hemorrhoids can be treated a few ways depending on severity. your doctor may ask if you have any preference for certain types of medications or treatments.ome general treatments that your doctor might suggest include ice packs to reduce swelling, suppositories, or hemorrhoid creams.these options can offer relief to individuals who have a milder case of hemorrhoids. If you have a more severe case, your doctor may suggest treatment with a surgical procedure. :)

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:10 pm

The conservative therapy does not completely get rid of the disease.
Its main goal - to reduce the frequency of exacerbations and their severity and duration.
The indication for conservative treatment are the initial stages of chronic hemorrhoids and acute course of the disease in the later stages. Do not self-medicate! Conservative treatment of hemorrhoids at home is possible only if the diagnosis "hemorrhoids" is set proctologist, since under the guise of hemorrhoids may hide more serious diseases of the colon.

Harry

Postby Harry » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:02 am

wow, that is actually a big problem, but i am definitely against self-treatment because it may lead to something really worse. that is why i think that you shall find a good doctor, and ask him to help you. i am sure that you are not alone and he would definitely help you to fight with this problem. if it no a serious case then you would get rid of it very very fast. of course it would be a bit more expensive than yu would do self-treatment but then you may be really sure that it would be helpful, but not hurt you . i think that i am right and you would follow my advice. do not listen to those people who tell they know how to treat it at home.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:37 pm

what can be more unpleasant than that one in our case-I mean for all of us,the community and all that? 8-) It's real f*cked up to feel something like that and to live all through that pain and discomfort,which is caused by that in our ives.
And it's a common problem definitely-and we do have to do everything in order to prevent it somehow from appearing in our lives and to heal it whenever it happened to us,once and for all.Sure,not everybody are ready for the operation-but if you ask me,sometimes it's better to do that once and for all and forget about it for good,you know?

Return to “Health & sex”