Hemorrhoids

Leslie

Re: Hemorrhoids

Postby Leslie » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:17 am

Glad to see you here today dudes!! :lol: :lol: Best regards for all of you here today :geek: it is awful and unpleasant problem of all people you know.. I am more than agree with Tom ththat constipation adds to these troubles, because straining during a bowel movement increases pressure in the anal canal and pushes the hemorrhoids against the sphincter muscle. Hemorrhoids can usually be diagnosed from a simple medical history and physical exam. External hemorrhoids are generally apparent, especially if a blood clot has formed.

Greg

Postby Greg » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:37 pm

Here you are my dear dudes!!! How are you feeling today?? Is it better for you to have nice conversation together with me?)) I hope so)) hemorrhoids are always sad.. I am more than sure too that home general treatments that your doctor might suggest include ice packs to reduce swelling, suppositories, or hemorrhoid creams.these options can offer relief to individuals who have a milder case of hemorrhoids. If you have a more severe case, your doctor may suggest treatment with a surgical procedure. It is good idea I suppose

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:58 am

Hemorrhoids, also called piles, are vascular structures in the anal canal. In their normal state, they are cushions that help with stool control. They become a disease when swollen or inflamed; the unqualified term "hemorrhoid" is often used to refer to the disease. The signs and symptoms of hemorrhoids depend on the type present. Internal hemorrhoids often result in painless, bright red rectal bleeding when defecating.External hemorrhoids often result in pain and swelling in the area of the anus. If bleeding occurs it is usually darker. Symptoms frequently get better after a few days. A skin tag may remain after the healing of an external hemorrhoid.

Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:14 pm

Hemorrhoids (HEM-uh-roids), also called piles, are swollen veins in your anus and lower rectum, similar to varicose veins. Hemorrhoids have a number of causes, although often the cause is unknown. They may result from straining during bowel movements or from the increased pressure on these veins during pregnancy. Hemorrhoids may be located inside the rectum (internal hemorrhoids), or they may develop under the skin around the anus (external hemorrhoids).
Hemorrhoids are very common. Nearly three out of four adults will have hemorrhoids from time to time. Sometimes they don't cause symptoms but at other times they cause itching, discomfort and bleeding.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:25 am

Hemorrhoids, or "piles," can occur as a result of pregnancy, poor diet, excessive straining during bowel movements, or repeated bouts of constipation. Hemorrhoids are essentially varicose veins that form in your rectum or anus due to pressure on that part of your body. They often swell, bleed, and itch, which can be uncomfortable and difficult to manage. Hemorrhoids are generally not a serious condition, but people on blood thinners and people with cirrhosis of the liver may experience prolonged and significant bleeding. Fortunately, there are many different methods to get rid of hemorrhoids and prevent them from returning.

George86

Postby George86 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:10 am

Yeah I agree that hemorrhoids is really difficult and painful disease. The most important to know about it is that symptoms of hemorrhoids include occasional throbbing pain, itching, burning sensation, bright red blood on toilet paper or stool, or a lump of soft tissue protruding outside of the anus.Common causes of hemorrhoids are constipation, straining during bowel movements. If you face with this disease you will have to go to the doctor immediately. If you want to make your life more easier without it.

Jay

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:27 pm

I know that hemorrhoids develop when your blood vessels inside or just outside your anal area weaken, take note of this, there is normally a much bigger area of weakened blood vessels, than just the vessel that develops the hemorrhoid, and each of the weakened blood vessels has the chance of developing a hemorrhoid as well. So, lets say you take the doctors advice and have a banding operation, it may work, there is a chance that none will develop a hemorrhoid in the future, but there is a high chance, and it happened to me, that the hemorrhoids re-appear and have to be treated again. Obviously, if these alternative medicines are healing the most badly damaged blood vein, you can easily guess that the whole weakened area of blood veins is being strengthened as well.

Return to “Health & sex”