Hemorrhoids

Ralph

Re: Hemorrhoids

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 10:15 am

A person with flexible thinking always looks at everything from different sides and taking into account his own real possibilities, that is why he acts according to the algorithm as much as possible to the adequate situation.
I myself, too, are guided by the above-mentioned principle of thinking, when solving various tasks, therefore I am ready to confirm its effectiveness with my own life experience. Now let's see what other methods of developing the flexibility of thinking exist.

lenny

Postby lenny » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:49 am

Hemorrhoids are varicose enlargement of the venous plexus of the rectum, anus, leading to the appearance of characteristic hemorrhoid nodes that tend to inflame, bleed and fall out of the anus.
According to statistics, one fifth of the adult population of our planet suffers from hemorrhoids. But not everyone recognizes their problem and go for medical help, so the number of patients with this disease is much more than the competent sources inform.

lenny

Postby lenny » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:45 am

Causes of spinal osteochondrosis:
Genetic predisposition to the disease.
The presence of diseases of the endocrine system-metabolic disorders.
Development of orthopedic diseases, such as flat feet, posture curvature, diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
A variety of injuries, injuries of the spine.
Lifestyle: lack of activity, poor diet with a predominance of fast food and harmful products.
The presence of excess weight.
Bad habits-Smoking, alcoholism.
Stress, fatigue.

ichigo

Postby ichigo » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:09 am

Health is not just the absence of physical defects and diseases, but also the totality of social, physical and mental well-being. Maintaining health and a healthy lifestyle, who declared April 7 health Day, because on this day in 1948, according to the who Charter, the first interpretation of the concept of healthy lifestyle, has not changed to this day.
The organization conducts a study of the behavior of individuals related to health. Based on the results, 10 main recommendations were identified. :twisted:

Qwinin

Postby Qwinin » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:11 pm

I'm always attracted to girls with a tightened body, let's be frank.
That even takes girls on this service just look at their photos, do not you want them? I have not seen such forms for a long time.

Return to “Health & sex”