osteochondrosis

Nicolaus

Re: osteochondrosis

Postby Nicolaus » Thu May 25, 2017 5:38 pm

i have heard about this disease but sill i am not really familiar with it and that is why i do not know whether i will be able to help wth it much.you know in general i can tell you that you will be abe to overcome it if you try your best and if you are a strong person. of course the problems with the health are always very unpleasant but i tell you it one more time you shall try your best and you shall visit the doctor and with the help of the doctor you will solve everything in your life and you will the happiest person in the world, i really think so and i stick to this opinion and i hope that you would also agree with me.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:28 am

Osteochondrosis is a family of orthopedic diseases of the joint that occur in children and adolescents and in rapidly growing animals, particularly pigs, horses, dogs, and broiler chickens. They are characterized by interruption of the blood supply of a bone, in particular to the epiphysis, followed by localized bony necrosis, and later, regrowth of the bone. This disorder is defined as a focal disturbance of endochondral ossification and is regarded as having a multifactorial cause, so no one thing accounts for all aspects of this disease. These conditions nearly all present with an insidious onset of pain referred to the location of the bony damage. Some, notably Kienbock's disease of the wrist, may involve considerable swelling, and Legg-Calvé-Perthes disease of the hip causes the victim to limp. The spinal form, Scheuermann's disease, may cause bending, or kyphosis of the upper spine, giving a "hunch-back" appearance. I think you should go to a doctor.

Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:12 pm

Osteochondrosis can occur in any segment of the spine, i.e. in the cervical spine, thoracic spine and lumbar spine. This is in most cases a creeping process that involves back pain which initially only occurs during exertion. This degeneration increases significantly with age. Back pain is very common in adults. To a certain extent, signs of degeneration in the spine are normal signs of ageing. For example, marginal serrations associated with spondylolysis in 90 % of men over 50. Only a certain number of these cases are also clinically relevant, i.e. associated with pain for the patient. A disease occurs when massive changes result in severe problems unusually early on. This tendency is possibly promoted by the civilised lifestyle. It results in degeneration in the vertebral joints, causes wear and tear to the cartilage on the joints and leads to arthritis. The result is stiffening of the joint and the formation of marginal ridges. The end stage of osteochondrosis ultimately results in the complete stiffening of the mobile segments affected.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:29 am

In osteochondrosis, at first it is necessary to correct the spine, put it in the right position, then the load on the spine is evenly distributed as it possible. To prevent exacerbations (especially at autumn-winter period) you should to go to experienced manual therapist. You need to do prescribed by your therapist physical exercises for strengthen the abdominal muscles and back what support the spine in the correct position. It is necessary to work out the correct posture when sitting on a chair learn how to get out of bed and get in. By the way, bed should be not hard and not soft, but semirigid. You should to avoid lifting heavy loads. It is necessary to eat right: patients with osteochondrosis contraindicated salt-free diet, hay diet, fasting. You should to eat all in the moderate amount.

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:56 pm

Hi everybody and everyone who decided to visit this wonderful website. As the creator of this website mentioned probably causes osteochondrosis is the deposition of calcium compounds are not metabolized by bone tissue due to the deterioration of bone blood supply, caused by the weakening, curvature of the spine, decreasing the distance between the individual vertebrae. Development of the disease contribute to the genetic predisposition, spine overload excessive body weight, weight lifting, trauma and microtrauma. But there are are many others apart from it

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:40 am

You know it seems to me that no one but your doctor is not able to offer you something better for your recovery. But you also need to know some things. Spa treatment with osteochondrosis effectively after the end of the acute period of the disease, and in periods of remission, is a good preventive method exacerbations and disease progression. In sanatoria patients Classic held physiotherapy methods (mud, mineral and salt baths, electrophoresis, magnetic therapy and so on.). Also, thanks to the pure and fresh air is accelerated metabolism, the processes of destruction of cartilage tissue are reduced, increasing the general background of the patient mood, increases resistance to comorbidity.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:48 am

this is a very difficult situation. In addition, not necessarily sedentary work could become a reason for the development of the disease. Single causes of degenerative disc disease does not exist. There are a number of predisposing causal factors. Athletes who abruptly abandon their workouts and exercises. Metabolic disorders. Curvature of the spine (kyphosis, lordosis, scoliosis). Professional features - heavy lifting, frequent turns and jerks of the body, work in an uncomfortable position of the body. Frequent and prolonged hypothermia. Stress. The specific climate, both in the community and in the workplace - low temperatures and high humidity. The correct definition of the causes will help you choose the right method of treatment.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:41 am

I understand how strange it all can look, as if they offer some negative affirmations. But the technique does not inspire anything new at once. On the contrary, it allows you to extract from the depths of the soul already embedded active self-hypnosis and to neutralize it. Recognition does not fix the label, but on the contrary, it allows you to get rid of it completely. On many "experimental" it is tested, it is checked up - works.Practice is not a panacea, not a substitute for psychological analysis and contemplative awareness, but rather - one of the working additions.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 6:40 am

Therefore, in the first place, one must again learn to enjoy simple events that are sure to happen in your daily life. In this case, you can enjoy happiness as often as possible. Simple and effective advice on how to become happy. Think positively. Do not constantly complain about fate and say that nothing will change and it will never get better. If this is the case, then really happiness will never visit your life. Always give a chance to your possible happiness and do not close it. Only aim at positive emotions and thoughts, and also give up pessimistic attitudes.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 10:22 am

And if we talk about the flexibility of thinking from the position of combinatorics, when the thinking of a person is flexible exactly as much as the combinations of actions he knows, and for this it is necessary to have extensive knowledge in different areas, it turns out that the more we know, the more flexible we think. The truth is there is a small nuance in terms of the fact that a person should be well developed - logic, imagination, critical thinking, so that he can, firstly, correctly analyze the knowledge he has and already possessed by him, and secondly he can skillfully operate them and use them competently, and not just have them in your head, like a set of different templates, the meaning of which he does not understand

Return to “Health & sex”