osteochondrosis

JohnBrown

osteochondrosis

Postby JohnBrown » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:27 pm

dear everybody.. I have health problems. It's called osteochondrosis. I have sedentary life (working at office, home, TV). Recently I started noticing that my neck becomes very painful after a long working day.. I decided to visit a doctor who said me the diacrisis. he prescribed to do massages. what other ways of treating osteochondrosis do you know?

Jeffrey Wilson

Re: osteochondrosis

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:38 pm

I have heard some things which can help you with osteochondrosis. But firstly you have to see a doctor. But you also have to try to spend more time walking and not leading your life sitting. Also you can go for a fitness class, they gave exercises with sport ball, you have to lay down on it and do some exercises and it helps.

JohnDow

Postby JohnDow » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:41 pm

I thought only old people could have serious problems with osteochondrosis. :( But anyway we should take care of our health. You can try physiotherapy. To this section we will carry treatment by means of magnets, various medical dirt, ultrasound or a current. The method suitable you will be chosen by your doctor, after all for some procedures there is a number of contra-indications. Here, for example, massage is categorically contraindicated to people with any good-quality educations. Still popularly so-called extension which is led on special couches. Such procedure only to destination and under control of the doctor is carried out.

Harry

Postby Harry » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:20 am

i am not really familiar with this problem and i do not know a lot about it because i have not experience it. medication of osteochondrosis especially that aimed at calming of the pain or removal of inflammation is not always effective. sometimes massage, physiotherapy and taking of biostimulants are not help, but harm. all these procedures gives relief only for a time, at that time, degenerative-dystrophic changes are progresses to an irreversible phase. you should avoid lifting heavy loads. It is necessary to eat right: patients with osteochondrosis contraindicated salt-free diet, hay diet, fasting. :) :) :) :)

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:00 pm

Hi all! Low back pain is a problem which has many people! our robot when we lack of exercise is the cause of osteoarthritis! It needs to be treated!!!! You need to massage! Definitely need to buy mattress, pillow! Will also help the swimming and Jogging!!!!! Need more walking! I am confident this will help!

Nick

Postby Nick » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:50 pm

Hello everybody and everyone!)))Nice to meet all of you here today)))So i also know that osteochondrosis can be caused with sadantary style of life.I think that it is also can be caused by not right sitting position.We try to keep all rules pf the right position especially during the job.Also I know that osteochondrosis can be caused by very hard work,i mean if you do difficult work,during the picking up very heavy things or something like this.So i also think that massage is the most wonderful method for treating the osteochondrosis

Vincent

Postby Vincent » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:56 am

I think that massage is one of the best ways to somehow cope with low back pain. In any case, my mother also had a similar disease. It is degenerative and destructive lesions of the spine, which includes the defeat of the vertebral bodies, articular apparatus, ligaments apparatus and intervertebral discs. Distributed by the disease it is fairly evenly in all countries - from 45 to 85% of the population suffers from this disease. Beginning osteoarthritis occurs in patients older than 30-35 years, but there are cases, and an earlier onset of the disease. Men and women suffer with approximately the same frequency.

Barboro

Postby Barboro » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:58 am

Of course, this is a very difficult situation. In addition, not necessarily sedentary work could become a reason for the development of the disease. Single causes of degenerative disc disease does not exist. There are a number of predisposing causal factors. Athletes who abruptly abandon their workouts and exercises. Metabolic disorders. Curvature of the spine (kyphosis, lordosis, scoliosis). Professional features - heavy lifting, frequent turns and jerks of the body, work in an uncomfortable position of the body. Frequent and prolonged hypothermia. Stress. The specific climate, both in the community and in the workplace - low temperatures and high humidity. The correct definition of the causes will help you choose the right method of treatment.

Aaron

Postby Aaron » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:00 am

In any case, I can say that a massage is not the only means to fight this nasty disease. I understand what you're feeling right now anyway. In the treatment of osteoarthritis is primarily conservative treatment methods are used. This approach to each patient should be individualized and complex. Conservative treatment can be divided into 4 main groups: Medication. Physiotherapy. Spa treatment. Diet (basic nutrition). Medications used in the treatment of degenerative disc disease, it is necessary to apply in the periods of relapse. They help to reduce the symptoms and act on some of the causal factors of the disease.

Frank

Postby Frank » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:01 am

I think you can find special products to make better your health. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs have analgesic, anti-inflammatory effects, as well as reduce fever affected spinal tissue and structures. When pronounced symptoms early days of exacerbations administered in injectable form -. Dikloberl, Movalis, Baralgin etc. The multiplicity of use is 1-2 times per day. After that pass at a tableted form preparations treatment course is 10-30 days, or longer if necessary. It are Pentalgin, Nimid, Nurofen, celecoxib, and so on. The multiplicity of reception is from 1 to 4 times per day. Also, together with pills and injections are shown ointments or creams that are applied to the skin in the spine lesion 1-3 times a day - Diclofenac, Nurofen, NIMULID both.

Return to “Health & sex”