osteochondrosis

Fritiny

Re: osteochondrosis

Postby Fritiny » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:23 am

During the period of exacerbation of osteochondrosis food should be fractional, small portions 5-7 times a day, but not more often than every 2 hours. It is also recommended to reduce the amount of fried foods and to focus on the man and boiled. The first results of proper nutrition the patient may notice after 2-3 months, and substantial - in six months. In this way you should eat for a lifetime. Fats are also vital to everyone. The myth that a large amount of fat in the diet causes vascular disease and disruption of blood flow due to the cholesterol content of it, has long been destroyed, and the contrary is proved. Because fat is primarily constructed cell walls, without which the vital activity of any cells, including cartilage, bone and muscle. The average amount of fat that a person should consume per day is '80.

Scantiny

Postby Scantiny » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:24 am

Do not forget that from time to time it is may be worsening. Surgical treatment of degenerative disc disease applied in cases where the conservative methods are not effective. Most often it is the removal of a herniated disc by microsurgery. Incision is made not more than 1 cm, and the patient may have to walk on the second day after the operation. Complete rehabilitation takes place within 6 months. There is also a method of operation, under which a removal of the affected intervertebral disc and installing in its place a prosthesis or implant made of silicone. Thus, there is recovery of the distance between the vertebrae and the withdrawal symptoms of osteoarthritis.

Donny

Postby Donny » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:03 am

In any case, I can say that I feel for you. I experienced the full impact of osteoarthritis on my personal experience. The process of degenerative nature, which begins in the intervertebral disc (loss of cartilage pads between the vertebrae), then rolling on the vertebral body, intervertebral joints and ligaments all called osteochondrosis, the people it is called "the deposition of salts." The course of this disease lasts for many years, at the same time can marvel at any one spine, and maybe a few. Narrowing of the intervertebral foramen happens compression of nerves and blood vessels that go through these otverstiya.Periody remission alternate periods of exacerbation.

Kennet

Postby Kennet » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:05 am

It seems to me that your doctor should make a treatment plan for you anyway. In addition, I think that you will try to take measures to prevent the development of this disease in your body in the future. Causes osteochondrosis is the deposition of calcium compounds are not metabolized by bone tissue due to the deterioration of bone blood supply, caused by the weakening, curvature of the spine, decreasing the distance between the individual vertebrae. Development of the disease contribute to the genetic predisposition, spine overload (excessive body weight, weight lifting), trauma and microtrauma. It would seem that this is the usual stuff. But this disease always leaves severe consequences.

Genios

Postby Genios » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:09 am

In osteochondrosis, as in any other disease, there are always features about which we must remember above all else anyway. If the violation occurred in the cervical spine, there are headaches, dizziness, pain in the neck, arms, worsening cerebral circulation. If changes occurred in the thoracic spine, aching heart, stomach, intestines. Abnormalities in the lumbar spine allow back pain and leg, may be leg cramps, problems with bladder, prostate, gynecological and other diseases. First of all, you must understand that a massage will not give you a totally what you need to get rid of this disease. You will also need special medicines that will facilitate the effect of the disease on your internal organs.

Revardiny

Postby Revardiny » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:10 am

I want to give you a little advice. For osteoarthritis is characterized by damage to the nerve roots emerging from the spinal cord through the holes between the vertebrae. With their infringement having sharp pains along the nerves, aggravated by motion, awkward posture, colds. Outside there is a violation acute sensitivity in the zone corresponding to the affected roots. In the acute period of bed rest is desirable. Stay must be on a flat hard surface. Various fixing devices (cervical collar, and so on. N.). Recommended manual therapy, massage, medical gymnastics (but only after the diagnosis more accurate by using X-rays and other studies). To relieve pain and prescribe pain relievers, anti-inflammatory drugs, sedatives, B vitamins are used as tools to improve nutrition of cartilage and neural tissue. With cervical osteochondrosis needed drugs that improve blood flow to the brain.

Leon

Postby Leon » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:12 am

In the complex treatment of osteochondrosis plays an important role good nutrition. There should be small portions, preferably 6 times a day: breakfast - in 7-8 hours, lunch - at 11 o'clock, lunch - at 14 o'clock, lunch - at 17 o'clock and dinner - in 19 hours, 21 hours is useful to drink a glass yogurt or sour milk, eat some prunes or apple. Contraindicated grapes, legumes (peas, beans, lentils), concentrated broths, jellies, Jellied meats, jellied meat and fish, salad greens and sorrel. If you restrict your diet is boiled food, salt will not be so hard to accumulate in the body, as it is cooked food gives the deposition of salts.

Benjamin

Postby Benjamin » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:19 am

Maybe it has already been said here, but I think that the power is an extremely important aspect of the issue of the treatment of degenerative disc disease. In addition, you must understand that you are contraindicated grapes, legumes (peas, beans, lentils), concentrated broths, jellies, Jellied meats, jellied meat and fish, salad greens and sorrel. If you restrict your diet is boiled food, salt will not be so hard to accumulate in the body, as it is cooked food gives the deposition of salts. And as you know, oxalic salts dissolve only the oxalic acid formed in the body in the digestion of raw vegetables and fruits. Good help rice diet, even in advanced cases: it is burdensome and very helpful.

Bernard

Postby Bernard » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:22 am

During exacerbation of cervical spine osteochondrosis, it is desirable to be treated in hospital with polupostelnym regime appointed wearing a collar (such as Schantz or semi-rigid quilted collar), to good effect underwater traction, underwater massage (after a period of exacerbation) of medication prescribed analgesics, procaine blockade, vitamins B1, B12, physiotherapy (electrophoresis), in the initial stages of radiotherapy gives a positive result, radon baths, hydrogen sulfide and carbon dioxide hydrochloric good during remission. When disc herniation is necessary to reduce the compression of the spinal cord and not reduce a fracture dislocation of vertebral surgery (anterior fenestrated fusion).

Marvin

Postby Marvin » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:25 am

I can share some information that I read about it. Thoracic spine: stretching the spine (active vertical traction under water, passive horizontal traction in bed on an inclined plane), massage muscles of the trunk and lower limbs (after the elimination of exacerbation), medication is to appoint a pain medication, muscle relaxants, sedatives and diuretics; physiotherapy; operative treatment is rarely an indication for him: compression of the spinal cord (laminectomy and discectomy is performed, followed by the rear or side spondylosyndesis fixing vertebral bodies). In any case, I think you will be helpful to consult with someone in this area.

Return to “Health & sex”