osteochondrosis

Owen

Re: osteochondrosis

Postby Owen » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:27 am

I know what you need if a problem in the lumbar spine. During exacerbation of osteochondrosis need hospital treatment, the first week in bed (hard), then walking on crutches for unloading of the spine, massages the back muscles (especially underwater) gives a positive result, drug treatment: vitamins, analgesics, paravertebral blocks, physical therapy; without exacerbation - hydrotherapy (salt bath and coniferous), reception biogenic stimulators (aloe, vitreous); indications for surgery disc degeneration with frequent exacerbations of pain, constant pain with symptoms of spinal instability, spondylolisthesis, in the absence of a positive medical treatment - the main method of discectomy with front spondylosyndesis graduate.

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:54 am

Here you are friends))I know that almost everyone has faced with osteochondrosis in an adult age!!So I know some exercises which can help you to get rid of it)First,slightly incline the head forward, put palms on a forehead. Press the head on hands. Remain in such provision of 10 seconds. Repeat the same, pressing fingers on whisky. And now – on a nape.Second, sitting on a chair, lower hands along a body, take away the head back and slowly turn it to the left. Stand in this pose for 30 seconds. Repeat exercise, having turned the head to the right.Third, raise shoulders up, trying to reach them ears. Be late in this pose for 10 seconds. Lower shoulders, deeply inhale, relax for 10–15 seconds. Repeat the same, raising one shoulder and lowering another.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:34 pm

Here you are my dear friends!!! :mrgreen: I am glad to write here for you again :mrgreen: I also know that osteochondrosis can be caused with sadantary style of life.I think that it is also can be caused by not right sitting position.We try to keep all rules pf the right position especially during the job. I know that osteochondrosis can be caused by very hard work,i mean if you do difficult work,during the picking up very heavy things or something like this.So i also think that massage is the most wonderful method for treating the osteochondrosis..

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:38 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends :lol: I am glad to write here on this gay friendly website :lol: Oh you know guys I would like to say that it is a little bit harmful disease as for me. I also think that it is also can be caused by not right sitting position.We try to keep all rules pf the right position especially during the job.Also I know that osteochondrosis can be caused by very hard work,i mean if you do difficult work,during the picking up very heavy things.More than agree with all these.

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:13 pm

Hello guys! How are you? You should avoid heavy lifting. You must eat right: patients with osteochondrosis contraindicated salt-free diet, separate food, starvation. You need a massage! Be sure to buy a good and comfortable mattress and pillows! Also helps swimming and running!!!!! Need to walk! I believe that massage is the most wonderful method for the treatment of osteochondrosis . The most important thing that you went to the doctor and seek treatment. ;)

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:05 pm

Wow, that is a serious problem... As for me, I don't have it, and I would pray in order not to have it in future. How did you discover that you have it? Do you have some constant pain? What curing methods do you use? Are there natural ways how would be posible to struggle with it???

Simson

Postby Simson » Sat May 13, 2017 7:12 am

Good morning my dear friends!! How are you today?? Are you ready for nice conversation together with me today?? I hope soo))You know friends there are lots of methods how to prevent osteochondrosis.. As I know as usual it cases because of sedentary lifestyle.. You should in any case call the doctor.. As I know massage is categorically contraindicated to people with any good-quality educations. Still popularly so-called extension which is led on special couches. Such procedure only to destination and under control of the doctor is carried out.Agree))

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 2:38 pm

i have already told what i think about these questions, of course I see that here is the part sex and health but i do not think that i is for such questions. if you have such a problem then you shall solve it but for you it would be better to go to the professional doctor and he would help you to get rid of the disease or in any case you can always search in the internet and you would find everything there. there are lots of information everywhere and that is why i do not think that it is the biggest problem that you shall have . just think about it and actually make something for it. good luck.

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Wed May 17, 2017 11:41 am

Are you in a good mood today for our conversation??? :mrgreen: :lol: I hope sooo)) Have a good day today)) To my mind this topic for discussion is very helpful and to my mind we should write this topic with attention because there are lots of interesting themes for discussion.. I think that osteochondrosis is common problem and we all should know that we should lead not always sedentary lifestyle because it is a cause of its problem in the main case.. Really friends remember it...

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Wed May 17, 2017 12:52 pm

The motionless style of living is really dangerous... in my personal point of view, you have to be really well-aware of the possibility of having some severe trouble, what do you think about it??! I also able to tell you that it is really worth of trying to seek for the other job, where you will be more active, you know... ;) like me.. I have the "sitting job" - the one, when you all the time just sit on the one spot, for like 7 hours and have the only one hour for the rest - the dinner time when you have to east.. and you know what??? I actually eating while I am standing.... that is life. I am thinking about changing the place! it is awful, the pain in my back is really dreadful...

Return to “Health & sex”