Hair removal

DaddyAdam

Hair removal

Postby DaddyAdam » Tue May 10, 2016 6:50 pm

Another thing i was thinking about recently is hair removal. What do you think of it? Do you shave all your entire body or only some parts? Maybe some of you love wax ( god knows, why not ). I mean it used to be that hair removal was strictly a female thing. Unless you were a bodybuilder, cyclist, swimmer, or male exotic dancer, chances are your body hair remained untouched. Also there is a stereotype that gay guys like to shave their entire body. But is that true? Personaly i do not shave entire body. I do not think that we have such a need. What about you guys?

Albert

Re: Hair removal

Postby Albert » Tue May 10, 2016 7:33 pm

Personally i love fresh and clean body! I do not like to look or to feel "bushes" in the places where they should not be.... you know what i mean. It is disgusting. I used laser hair removal treatments. Using laser light energy to penetrate the hair shaft, it actually kills the hair root. This doesn't kill the follicle (the place where hair growth starts). So technically, another hair can grow in its place, but it's difficult. That means results of laser hair removal last a fairly long time. So i love it.

Mark

Postby Mark » Tue May 17, 2016 11:39 pm

to tell the truth i think that this theme is very interesting and useful for every member of this forum.
and i know something about this.
It is assumed that the hair removal is purely female occupation. Of course, if you are not a bodybuilder, cyclist, swimmer or an exotic dancer.This is no longer the case. Experts report that more and more men take care of your body as well as women, including the skin.But unlike women, who know everything about hair removal from the school, men often wonder about this.

JayCee

Postby JayCee » Fri May 20, 2016 7:30 pm

That type of stuff is definitely for all of us to decide-whether to do something like that or not,and if doing that,then what places on your body exactly should be bold as f*ck. :lol: 8-) ;) If you ask me-I've never been to this type of sh*t-my partner have tried it once and since then he doesn't really want to do it again,you know what I'm saying? :shock: :D 8-) ;) It's not the most pleasant feeling,when it starts to grow back on your skin,you dig? :) 8-) Well,anyways-if you want to try it,then just go ahead and do it,but if you ask me,a man looks really disgusting without his hair down there. :D 8-) ;)

Tom

Postby Tom » Tue May 24, 2016 8:20 am

personaly I like to shave all my body. And I have the problem withIngrown hair. Ingrown hairs occur when the sharp end of coarse and thick hairs curl over and embed in the skin. While the condition is not serious, it can lead to secondary infections, scarring and discoloration of the skin. The condition usually occurs with hair removal techniques such as shaving. The symptoms of an ingrown hair include itching, irritation, small red bumps and inflammation. An evaluation from a physician is necessary for severe skin infections caused by an ingrown hair.In mild cases of ingrown hairs, it may be possible to loosen the hair and release it from the skin. The ingrown hair is typically visible below the surface of the skin.

HanLee

Postby HanLee » Wed May 25, 2016 10:25 am

I guess the best way to remove hair is with a lazer. Make sure laser hair removal is right for you. Laser hair removal works by targeting and breaking down the melanin (the pigment that gives hair its color) in a hair follicle, which makes that hair fall out. The process, therefore, works best to remove coarse, dark hair. It won’t work as well—or may not work at all—to remove red, blond, gray, or white hair. Laser hair removal likely won’t work for women with polycystic ovaries disease or other hormonal problems. If you are taking any medications, especially new ones or a course of antibiotics, talk to your doctor before undergoing laser hair removal. Some medications can cause photosensitivity, which could lead to a bad burn from the treatment.

Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 6:57 pm

Well,if you ask me-I've never really liked none of that type of bullsh*t,so I've never really understood too how a normal and real man can do something that bitchy,you know what I'm saying? :D :lol: 8-) I mean,if you truly do want to know my opinion on this one,I'll tell you-it's f*cking disgusting,dude,and I don't even want totalk about it all,but I just had to tell you all what I think about it,so you would know what to do with it in the future,you dig? :D ;) :) 8-) :lol: I mean,really,what would you all do here without my advices and all that-you would all just f*cking go nuts and all that,you dig? :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Tom

Postby Tom » Mon May 30, 2016 10:44 am

Laser hair removal is a great method for removing unwanted body and facial hair without the burns, nicks, and redness of shaving and waxing. Laser hair removal is technically known as a permanent hair reduction process, and although it’s not total hair removal, it does drastically decrease hair growth and the need for shaving. The process is safe for use on most parts of the body, including the legs, arms and armpits, bikini area, chest, back, and even the face. Laser hair removal is expensive and it does require several follow-up treatments. A consultation with a laser hair removal technician before your first treatment will allow the clinic to assess your health.

Robert

Postby Robert » Mon May 30, 2016 3:56 pm

You know it is vey interesting theme.
Everywhere it is believed that the removal of unwanted hair on the body - a purely female problem. But as practice shows, in our time, this cosmetic procedure concerned both sexes.
Smooth healthy skin - Today the standard of beauty, for both women and men. Now in vogue gladkovybritoe person as opposed to the beard, torso, striking look to build muscle, rather than their "hairy".

Ron

Postby Ron » Mon May 30, 2016 5:40 pm

Do not forget about the risks. In general, waxing is a safe procedure, but every time you tear off the hair from the skin, something can go wrong. Such incidents can happen in the beauty salon, but most professionals try to avoid them or minimize. So, beware of the following: Firstly, waxing (as well as other hair removal process) increases the risk of ingrown hair. This weak hairs which can not get out and start to grow under the skin. As a result, may appear irritation and painful pimples. However, if you do everything right before and after wax hair removal, you will be able to prevent the occurrence of ingrown hairs.

Return to “Health & sex”