Hair removal

Alex5

Re: Hair removal

Postby Alex5 » Mon May 30, 2016 9:26 pm

Buy a set for waxing. You can buy it on the Internet, in the beauty salon or pharmacy. So how are you going to do hair removal in the most sensitive part of the body, it is very important to choose the right set of wax. Make sure that it is designed specifically for hair removal intimate places. Do not use an ordinary wax or wax for hair removal on the body!
The container should be set with a wax which can be heated (in a microwave oven or on a special support) to remove a strip of wax sticks and for applying wax oil, which is used at the end of the procedure.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:16 am

Laser hair removal is a great method for removing unwanted body and facial hair without the burns, nicks, and redness of shaving and waxing. Laser hair removal is technically known as a permanent hair reduction process, and although it’s not total hair removal, it does drastically decrease hair growth and the need for shaving. The process is safe for use on most parts of the body, including the legs, arms and armpits, bikini area, chest, back, and even the face. A consultation with a laser hair removal technician before your first treatment will allow the clinic to assess your health. They will also administer a patch test to determine whether you are a good candidate for the treatment, and which process will work best based on your skin and hair type.

Matty

Postby Matty » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:36 pm

Sugaring, or sugar waxing, is a form of hair removal using natural sugars. Sugar waxing is usually safe, and can effectively remove hair in unwanted places. After sugar waxing, however, take measures to care for your skin. You should also avoid certain activities, like vigorous exercise, for a day after sugar waxing. In some cases, complications like ingrown hairs can arise. Sugaring can cause skin to dry out, so make sure you moisturize the area gently after your appointment. If you intend to have another sugaring appointment in the near future, moisturizing is especially important.Moisturize using natural oils over lotions that contain chemicals. Natural oils and body butters work well. You should not moisturize the day of your appointment.

Logan

Postby Logan » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:17 pm

I do agree to some replies here. The best way to remove hair is with a lazer. Make sure laser hair removal is right for you. Laser hair removal works by targeting and breaking down the melanin (the pigment that gives hair its color) in a hair follicle, which makes that hair fall out. The process, therefore, works best to remove coarse, dark hair. It won’t work as well—or may not work at all—to remove red, blond, gray, or white hair. Laser hair removal likely won’t work for women with polycystic ovaries disease or other hormonal problems. If you are taking any medications, especially new ones or a course of antibiotics, talk to your doctor before undergoing laser hair removal. Some medications can cause photosensitivity, which could lead to a bad burn from the treatment.

JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:10 pm

Try tweezing. Tweezing, or pulling the hair out with tweezers, is a cheap and effective way to remove hair from any area on the face. The major downsides are only that it is time-consuming and somewhat painful, especially in sensitive areas.Try an epilator. An Epilator is a device, usually priced between $30-100, which works by pulling out multiple hairs at once. While effective, fast, and relatively inexpensive, it can be painful the first few times it’s used. Like with waxing, however, the pain lessens over time as you become used to the sensation.Try dyeing the hair. Often referred to as “bleaching”, this is the practice of dyeing the hair to be the same or a similar color to the skin tone. This makes it less noticeable. What color you choose will be based on your skin tone and special kits can often be purchased for the face.

Michal

Postby Michal » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:37 pm

Oh yeah,dude,it's like I do it like all the time,that's real good for me in all the ways,I like the feeling of it,I like the look of it and I like to touch it and what's important too,my partners love it as well,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) You might be in some kind of shock to be reading something like partners and all that-well,what can I say,I'm not that boring as almost all of you are in here,I live my life in the full mode,and that's why I'm taking from it all that I can,all that's like really mine and all that,and I won't spend any day without it all,I love my life and I want to live that way for as long as I will be able to,you dig? 8-) :) :P :twisted: :roll: :mrgreen:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:

JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:14 pm

I guess the best way to remove hair is with a lazer. Make sure laser hair removal is right for you. Laser hair removal works by targeting and breaking down the melanin (the pigment that gives hair its color) in a hair follicle, which makes that hair fall out. The process, therefore, works best to remove coarse, dark hair. It won’t work as well—or may not work at all—to remove red, blond, gray, or white hair. Laser hair removal likely won’t work for women with polycystic ovaries disease or other hormonal problems. If you are taking any medications, especially new ones or a course of antibiotics, talk to your doctor before undergoing laser hair removal. Some medications can cause photosensitivity, which could lead to a bad burn from the treatment.

Richard Hawley

Postby Richard Hawley » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:13 am

Do you know about laser? What It Does : Using laser light energy to penetrate the hair shaft, it actually kills the hair root. This doesn't kill the follicle (the place where hair growth starts). So technically, another hair can grow in its place, but it's difficult. That means results of laser hair removal last a fairly long time.How Long It Takes : Roughly 30 minutes per treatment, up to eight treatments needed.Best For : Removing or reducing hair on back, chest, stomach, shoulders, and genital area. Works best on light skin with dark hair; not suitable for blond or white hair. Black skin responds well to only one type of laser, the Nd: YAG.

Adam Levine

Postby Adam Levine » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:26 pm

Waxing. What It Does : Gone are the sticky, gooey, honey-based waxes of the past. In their place are soy waxes, a creamy lotion that's applied to skin, but adheres only to the hair. Strips of specially prepared cloth are layered over the cream. When the mixture dries, in just a few minutes, the cloths are removed (think of pulling off a bandage) and poof! The hair is gone.How Long It Takes : Anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour or more, depending on what's being waxed.Best For : Eyebrow shaping, unibrow, hair on ears and neck, legs, underarms, and arms. While waxing can easily be done in the genital area, it is painful, so you might want to try it on other parts of your body first so you know what you're in for.

Harry Kane

Postby Harry Kane » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:03 pm

Electrolysis.What It Does : Using an ultra-slim needle to penetrate each individual hair shaft, this system delivers tiny shocks of electricity to the hair follicle, killing the cells that actually make hair. Once a cell is gone, it's gone, so no hair will grow there again.How Long It Takes : Each electrolysis treatment is relatively short - from 10 to 20 minutes - but if you want a lot of hair removed, it could take up to a year of weekly treatments. Since each hair is treated one at a time, take a glance at the thickness of your "fur" and you'll have an idea of how long a commitment it will require.Best For : While electrolysis works for hair removal equally well on all areas, because of the time-consuming nature of the treatment, small areas are often a good place to start, such as brows and neck. If used for genital hair removal, a local anesthetic can help, though many men find treatment in this area to be very painful.

Return to “Health & sex”