Hair removal

Stephan

Re: Hair removal

Postby Stephan » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:16 am

I do agree to some experts here))) It depends on what you want to remove) for exampe, your chest, hands, llegs (if you do this) is done either with help of wax of lazer. beard - shaving... Also there are some home mixtures wich you can easily use. for example: Lemon Hair Removal Mixture. You have to mix equal parts lemon juice and water to sugar until you have a thick paste. Spread the paste evenly over unwanted hair using a tongue depressor. Rinse off the paste after 15 minutes. Repeat daily until you achieve desired results. i didn't try this method, but you can. perhaps it will help.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:07 am

A man must be hairy, smelly and brutal. That makes him the real dominator! Kidding of course) This is an interesting topic for me. I used to be a metro-sexual all my life - I had more different lotions for the hair, skin and other kind of stuff then girls usually have. And I used to shave my legs, armpits ans everything rest(you know what I mean) since I was fifteen. But several years ago I let myself loose a little bit in that matter - and now I completely abandoned the habit of that total body shaving. It just occurred to me that I am not that hairy, basically - not enough for that to be grouse anyway, so why to bother? Besides, my fiancé told me the same thing. He was telling me that several times actually - so I am pretty sure he was sincere. The main thing is for you to feel comfortable - not to follow the modern fashion.

Danny Mitchell

Postby Danny Mitchell » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:04 pm

I do it for many years. i do wax. Everything is fine. Hair becomes weaker each time and disappear. For me it is not painful. But for many people it is. It is completely safe. What you can't say about lazer. I really afraid of that thing. And everybody say that it is horribly painfull :shock: :shock:

Chase

Postby Chase » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:41 am

in most cases i shave not all of the parts of my body because i think that it is not really needed for men to be shaved everywhere. sometimes i do not shave my face because i think that it is really very sexy when man has a beard. i look more mature so to say. but i think that it is really needed to be shaved in the bikini zone, i hate when there are a lot of hair there and that is why my partner also removes all the hair there. but i know that shaving all the time is very annoying that is why i have tried sugar waxing and i really liked this procedure.

Easton

Postby Easton » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:27 pm

i do not know why a lot of people think that the person shall be without hair on the body. if you are a real man then you definitely have to have a lot of hair. i do not have anywhere, only very rarely but it is not very comfortable for me to be without the hair. i like when there is hair on the legs and in the bikini zone , i do not think that it is bad or it looks disgusting, not at all. i think that the real man shall have the beard, although now i do not have it. i have tried different ways of getting rid of hair and i think that shaving is the best one.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:05 pm

I think it not depends if you are a woman or a man. I guess it depends on person, his preferences and need. My boyfriend and I do not shave entire body. I think it is not necessary for man, even if we are gays. I suppose it is personal opinion. You should also take into accaunt your boyfriend's preferences. So, it is just my own opinion.

Archer

Postby Archer » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:06 pm

there are a lot of ways to remove hair. i do shave my face and sure all of you guys do aproximately the same :lol: if not then you are brutal guys)))) also if you have such an inormous desire to remove hair for example from the chest, you may use lazer.. it is epensive of course, but they say it is forever and you'l eel yourself like a Calvin Clein model :D :D

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:32 pm

Personally I do not shave my entire body :o :shock: :? ;) :roll: I think it is not necessary for me. On the whole I think it is every person's personal opinion and need. I think people who date with somebody should look more handsome and neat, so they should remove their hair, you know :P :lol: :lol: Now I do not have a boyfriend, so it is not important for me.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:12 pm

I guess it is everybody's personall business. Everybody decides if he has or needs to remove hair of all the parts or just some of them , ;) ;) :) I guess in order to look pretty good, but not as a brutal man, who cares about nothing we should look well and should remove our hair. You can also attend beauticians to do it in a propper way ;) ;) ;) :!: :!:

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:38 pm

i think that the best way to get rid of the unwanted hair is really waxing , of course i am not perfect and i have hair on some parts of mu body. i do not get rid of the hair on my legs,i thin that it is normal and it even looks more masculine. but of course it is the choice of every person what to do. but in the intimate area i think that it is better to get rid of the hair. i do not like shaving because you have to do it really very often. for me it is really easier to go to the salon and get rid of the hair with the help of the person who knows how to do it. that is what i can tell you about it. good luck and everything the best.

Return to “Health & sex”