I just can not stop

Willy.W

Re: I just can not stop

Postby Willy.W » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:03 am

Hello hello people who are online here on this website today. how are you feeling today? Good appetite is of course normal and fantastic but when you eat everything and all time it can be really harmful for you. It's known that often the desire to eat something sweet or flour explain the fluctuations in blood glucose levels or disorders of insulin production. In this case, it is recommended to limit in the diet of food with high glycemic index. People who adhere to strict diets or exercise, can celebrate a burning desire to eat, the body associated with attempts to make up for the lack of energy

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:17 am

Well, have you ever noticed that when something botheres us we try to eat as more as possible and it calm us down. I think that you have a prpblem and you can't solve it so that can be your reason. I think that your hunger is not some kind of physical disorder. I think that it is a menta disorder. Go to the doctor, because it can be a big problem.

Kane

Postby Kane » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:41 pm

Appetite is both a psychological and physical phenomenon. Sometimes we eat when we are bored, stressed, or just because it is "time" to eat, even though we are not really hungry. There are many weight loss programs and diet pills marketed as appetite suppressants, but it is possible to decrease your appetite naturally through diet and exercise. Fiber is a non-digestible complex carbohydrate that makes you feel full while consuming few calories. Fiber foods like oatmeal are excellent for diets because not only do they help you decrease your appetite they also provide sustained energy by regulating the release of insulin and blood sugar.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:21 am

Appetite is both a psychological and physical phenomenon. Sometimes we eat when we are bored, stressed, or just because it is "time" to eat, even though we are not really hungry. There are many weight loss programs and diet pills marketed as appetite suppressants, but it is possible to decrease your appetite naturally through diet and exercise. Get full with fiber. Fiber is a non-digestible complex carbohydrate that makes you feel full while consuming few calories. Fiber foods like oatmeal are excellent for diets because not only do they help you decrease your appetite they also provide sustained energy by regulating the release of insulin and blood sugar.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:44 pm

A couple cups of Joe in the morning may boost your metabolism and suppress your appetite. However, for some people, coffee has the opposite effect. Learn how coffee affects your body and act accordingly. Coffee beans are packed full of caffeine and antioxidants that are easily absorbed by the body. It is estimated the impact begins within one hour after drinking a cup of coffee. Eat dark chocolate. Chocolate lovers rejoice. Get the dark chocolate bars that contain at least 70 percent cocoa because it has just enough bitterness to decrease your appetite. Add more protein and fat. Protein needs energy from calories to digest, which promotes hormones that suppress hunger. Proteins and fat provide the most appetite suppression due to prolonged blood sugar regulation.

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:42 pm

Good night friendly boys.I am happy to have a small talk together with you today!!!The main reason of it is the fact that you don`t lead healthy eating habits!!!You eat fast food and your organism do not get suitable amount of things from products. it is right that they are the main cause of excess weight and obesity. In these cases, we are drawn to products that contain a large amount of carbohydrates. This bread, pizza, cakes, white flour pasta, potatoes, rice, sweets, soft drinks with high sugar content. In this case, the concentration of glucose in the blood rises actively.

Return to “Health & sex”