I just can not stop

Ignatio

Re: I just can not stop

Postby Ignatio » Sat May 14, 2016 6:04 pm

The feeling of hunger and sleepiness, fatigue observed in reduced blood sugar levels. Typically, this is a side effect of strict diets and fasts. Assays can be taken to make sure the low amount of blood glucose. If the fears were confirmed, it is recommended to visit a nutritionist who will review your diet and principles will be a special menu that will fit your requirements (eg, diet), and will not negatively impact on your well-being and health. The feeling of hunger appears quite logical, because of lack of food for the body. The stomach is empty, respectively, the hunger center indicates that it is necessary to take some food. So perhaps you should be careful.

Jorginio

Postby Jorginio » Sat May 14, 2016 6:07 pm

Weakness and drowsiness associated with irrecoverable costs of energy, general dehydration and muscle protein loss. The person feels drowsiness, fatigue, he constantly wants to sleep and in the morning does not feel a sense of cheerfulness. Increased appetite and weakness may occur, and elevated levels of blood sugar associated with diabetes mellitus, impaired adrenal or thyroid. The body in this case is dehydrated, exhausted. One does not just want to eat: most often he feels the need for sweet. However, he does not get better, but on the contrary, lose weight, causing hunger and weakness only intensified. Fluctuations of blood sugar levels need not be sharp. Ensure balance changes can be, several times passing the tests for glucose.

Alfredo

Postby Alfredo » Sat May 14, 2016 6:07 pm

"Brutal" appetite is often the result of carbohydrate metabolism disorders. Such disorders are in most cases causes obesity and obesity. People with such problems draws mainly on foods rich in simple carbohydrates: sweets, cakes, biscuits, cakes, pastries. When you use these products the amount of glucose in blood increases rapidly. The excess amount of blood flow enters insulin, just as quickly lowers glucose. As a result of a sharp drop in glucose brain center receives a signal again that it is necessary to take some food. It turns out a kind of vicious circle - the more we eat, the more we want. As a result of carbohydrate metabolism is upset, and behind it and the general metabolism.

Armatios

Postby Armatios » Sat May 14, 2016 6:09 pm

Excessive desire for food is not formed at once - usually years of poor eating habits, unhealthy lifestyle, stress, lack of exercise, etc. Because of this, stabilizing the satiety center work should only normalize diet and life principles.. There is accumulation of excess energy produced large amounts of adipose tissue, which blocked cleavage of the brain. And as a result - obesity. I think your situation may have some similar features. In any case, I think you should learn to control your hunger. From time to time, your body simply does not feel satiety completely. But if you want to feel normal, you have to deal with these things anyway.

Fritiny

Postby Fritiny » Sat May 14, 2016 6:10 pm

When cancer problems appetite is usually lowered, not raised. This is due to the strongest organism intoxication with release tumor degradation products, as well as with the use of potent drugs, which also negatively affect the saturation centers. The lack of hunger in stomach cancer due to the fact that the tumor as it fills the lumen of the stomach, creating a feeling of satiety. Increased hunger can only be observed in the early stages of the disease, or at the stage of recovery, when the patient after a course of therapy is on the mend. This is considered a good sign, and indicates that the body is restored and requires additional nutrients.

Scantiny

Postby Scantiny » Sat May 14, 2016 6:11 pm

I think maybe you have worms. Worms that can live in the human body, there are more than two hundred species: mainly, it is flat worms and nematodes. Due to the large number of parasite infection symptoms can vary significantly. Thus, for helminthic infestations may be observed as a reduction, and exacerbation of appetite. Therefore, the presence of hunger can not be regarded as a characteristic sign of the presence of worms. Constant hunger may be associated with worms if along with increased thrust to weight loss food is present, and of the other symptoms listed above. In order to verify the presence of worms, you need some time to pass stool sample, you can also hand over a smear or scrape.

Donny

Postby Donny » Sat May 14, 2016 6:12 pm

Men are subject to gluttony is no less than women. Needless to say that the male sex is needed more high-calorie foods than women. However, sometimes you can not help but eat too much. The reasons for which the body makes a man to eat more, too, are many: thyroid function disorders, endocrine disorders; diseases of the digestive organs (gastritis, ulcers, goiter, etc..); depressed, depression, lack of self-realization (termination of employment, low wages, family discord, etc...); frequent stress; chronic fatigue, overwork, lack of sleep, hard physical labor; unbalanced diet, lack of adequate nutrition; alcohol consumption; dehydration.

Kennet

Postby Kennet » Sat May 14, 2016 6:12 pm

If a man drinks alcohol, there is increased appetite may be due to metabolic disorders, failure production of digestive enzymes and gastric acid, chronic damage the digestive system. And, finally, the adoption of any alcohol is accompanied by heavy "hors d'oeuvres", because alcohol-based drinks irritate the stomach receptors and provoke "brutal" desire to eat. All this must be taken into account when starting to struggle with increased appetite. First we need to get rid of bad habits, adjust diet and lifestyle, to put in order the nervous system - and most of the problems can be solved. Most often, the majority of these problems are solved in a relatively short period of time forging power, the regime of the day, ensuring time for sufficient rest and sleep.

Genios

Postby Genios » Sat May 14, 2016 6:17 pm

To deal with unmotivated hunger in the first place should adjust your diet. It is important to reduce the percentage of fat, sweet and spicy food in the diet, eat less semi-finished and finished food shops and fast foods. Many manufacturers add to foods special flavor enhancers that are pushing consumers to buy and use these products it is, and in uncontrolled amounts: after such additives usual home and healthy food will seem fresh and tasteless. Keep this in mind when purchasing food. Avoid overeating. The best time to set aside a plate aside: nothing terrible will happen if you are finishing their meal within an hour or two. Take your time during the meal, do not be distracted by talking on the phone, watching the news or reading newspapers.

Revardiny

Postby Revardiny » Sat May 14, 2016 6:18 pm

In order to allow your body to understand that he had eaten, your eyes have to see the food, not the page on a computer monitor. Do not wash down the food, it can contribute to the emergency evacuation of undigested food from the stomach, that feeling of hunger occur within a short time. Try not to overload the body, do not overwork. We always find time to work, sometimes forgetting about the rest. But the body also needs to recover. Do not forget to feed your body with vitamins, minerals, and clean water. All this is vital for the proper operation of the organs, including the digestive system. Speaking about the psychological aspect - the problems on the personal front, stress at work and at home - you could wish for only one thing: look at life positively, strive to be optimistic, and then many problems will be solved by themselves, and life will become lighter.

Return to “Health & sex”