I just can not stop

Leon

Re: I just can not stop

Postby Leon » Sat May 14, 2016 6:29 pm

Increased appetite is not always talking about diseases, you just need to reconsider their attitude to food and to life. Regarding tablets affecting hunger centers in the brain, then resort to their use is not recommended. It is best to use herbs and eating certain foods to reduce appetite. Why in spite of the abundance of resources to preserve the figure, so small in fact, their effectiveness? The thing is that all these drugs and devices are designed to eliminate not cause but the consequence. Many believe that the main reason for the availability of extra padding factor is the increased appetite, and so they try to deceive the organism by any means, which are not always effective.

Benjamin

Postby Benjamin » Sat May 14, 2016 6:30 pm

Appetite is pleasant sensation associated with a need for food and physiological mechanism for regulating the intake of nutrients. That is the concept of appetite consists of two aspects - physiological and psychological. Appetite is vital, because without it is simply impossible to obtain full control of the body of substances contained in food. So first of all you need to determine what the causes are rooted unhealthy appetite, and only then draw conclusions and look for effective methods of struggle. The unhealthy appetite comes when the person has as a consequence emotsionalnogo discomfort. In this case, a person is eating, not because hungry, but because they feel anxiety, anger, anxiety, resentment, razocharovenie, and even boredom. There is such a thing - a man "seizes" stress, grief and problems.

Bernard

Postby Bernard » Sat May 14, 2016 6:31 pm

The main reasons for the increased appetite - carbohydrate metabolism process. They are the main cause of excess weight and obesity. In these cases, we are drawn to products that contain a large amount of carbohydrates. This bread, pizza, cakes, white flour pasta, potatoes, rice, sweets, soft drinks with high sugar content. In this case, the concentration of glucose in the blood rises actively. In blood insulin discarded as necessary to bring the body back to normal level and ejects it from an excess of insulin, for this reason, glucose level significantly decreases. Because active glucose lowering brain receives signal again, it is necessary to take food. As a result, we have a vicious circle, and serious violations of carbohydrate metabolism.

Marvin

Postby Marvin » Sat May 14, 2016 6:33 pm

The food we need to replenish energy reserves and maintain normal functioning of the body. That hunger signals to us that stocks have already been spent, and therefore, it is time to take the next dose of nutrients. But with the development of civilization, people have confused the concept of "appetite" and "hunger", and as a result of the modern inhabitants of the world pass each day, spoiling it not only figure, but also your health. The feeling of hunger is absolutely normal, at this time there is an active production of saliva and gastric juice (which, actually, and will contribute to the digestion of food). Under appetite implies how often a person is hungry and how much he can eat. But we unfortunately lost the habit to listen to your body - clearly feel when you need to start eating, and when it comes to saturation.

Owen

Postby Owen » Sat May 14, 2016 6:34 pm

In order for our body to function properly, the diet should include proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals in a certain proportion. This is called a balanced diet. But indulging their desires and do not have sufficient knowledge, we often break this balance. For example, many people know that the body neohodim protein, besides protein products well and permanently saturated. It is also known that in a large number of protein contained in the animal food: meat, fish, poultry. However, this does not mean that eating a sausage sandwich we restock protein and muffle hunger. Contrary to popular belief, cold meats, as well as smoked meat and canned contain relatively little protein, but rich in harmful fats.

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun May 15, 2016 3:01 pm

For a long time it was thought that increased appetite - this is a good sign, which means that a person is healthy and is quite satisfied with his life. Doctors fought only with reduced appetite - a symptom of disease and poor health. However, in recent decades, experts have carried out the distinction between high and normal craving for food, and have come to the conclusion that the hunger for some people comes even when their stomach is full, and so that you can safely assume anomaly. Needless to say that the lack of control over appetite, sooner or later leads to the emergence of diseases such as diabetes, obesity, metabolic disorders, problems with the pancreas, and so on.

JayCee

Postby JayCee » Fri May 20, 2016 7:34 pm

Wow,dude,you have to find the way to make yourself stop-if you won't,you might just blast off one fine day,you know what I'm saying? :shock: :? :D And I don't think that you want something like that to happen-so stop your constant eating and stop it right the f*ck now! 8-) ;) :lol: It's definitely some kind of stress that you're trying to eat off your head and all that-believe me,that's not the best way to do it.You can find some other ways,which won't cause your health that much of a trouble,you dig? ;) :) It's better for you to bang 3-4 times a day-it's way more healthy,if you ask me. ;) 8-)

Tom

Postby Tom » Tue May 24, 2016 8:48 am

I think that it is good thing, and I want to give several advises for it. You've heard it before, but breakfast really is the most important meal of the day. Eating a healthy, balanced breakfast kick-starts your metabolism after a long night of not eating and gets your body ready for the day. Eating breakfast will give you more energy so you will be more active throughout the day, thus increasing your appetite further.Some good options for healthy, balanced breakfasts include wholegrain cereals, yogurt, granola and fresh fruit, and healthy fruit smoothies. If you're trying to increase your calorie intake, try spreading some peanut butter on a slice of wholegrain bread or toast. It's tasty and full of healthy fats

HanLee

Postby HanLee » Wed May 25, 2016 10:15 am

I am not really sure but it seems to this...Bulimia nervosa, also known as simply bulimia, is an eating disorder characterized by binge eating followed by purging. Binge eating refers to eating a large amount of food in a short amount of time. Purging refers to the attempts to get rid of the food consumed. This may be done by vomiting or taking laxatives. Other efforts to lose weight may include the use of diuretics, stimulants, water fasting, or excessive exercise. Most people with bulimia are at a normal weight. The forcing of vomiting may result in thickened skin on the knuckles and breakdown of the teeth. Bulimia is frequently associated with other mental disorders such as depression, anxiety, and problems with drugs or alcohol. There is also a higher risk of suicide and self-harm.

Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sun May 29, 2016 5:46 pm

You know,if you won't stop it all,you might blow the f*ck up one day cause of all that,you know what I'm saying? :D :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen: I mean it's all good to eat good and all that-I do love to eat something real f*cking tasty myself,but there just have to be some limits to it all,cause if it won't,you might just get really sad and all that,you dig? :lol: :lol: :lol: So,it's like what more can I say-stop eating that much,mother f*cker! :twisted: :mrgreen: :D It's obvious that you're eating that much cause of some stupid stress or something like that-deal with that instead of eating like a mother f*cking elephant. :lol: :D :twisted: :mrgreen: :ugeek:

Return to “Health & sex”