I just can not stop

Tom

Re: I just can not stop

Postby Tom » Mon May 30, 2016 10:53 am

Appetite is both a psychological and physical phenomenon. Sometimes we eat when we are bored, stressed, or just because it is "time" to eat, even though we are not really hungry. . Chocolate lovers rejoice. Get the dark chocolate bars that contain at least 70 percent cocoa because it has just enough bitterness to decrease your appetite. Protein needs energy from calories to digest, which promotes hormones that suppress hunger. Proteins and fat provide the most appetite suppression due to prolonged blood sugar regulation. A diet high in protein and healthy fats creates a blood sugar environment which is stable and controlled. This will also impact future appetite and cravings.

Robert

Postby Robert » Mon May 30, 2016 2:49 pm

You know the feeling of hunger and sleepiness, fatigue observed in reduced blood sugar levels. Typically, this is a side effect of strict diets and fasts. Assays can be taken to make sure the low amount of blood glucose. If the fears were confirmed, it is recommended to visit a nutritionist who will review your diet and principles will be a special menu that will fit your requirements (eg, diet), and will not negatively impact on your well-being and health. The feeling of hunger appears quite logical, because of lack of food for the body. The stomach is empty, respectively, the hunger center indicates that it is necessary to take some food.

Ron

Postby Ron » Mon May 30, 2016 4:52 pm

You know weakness and drowsiness associated with irrecoverable costs of energy, general dehydration and muscle protein loss. The person feels drowsiness, fatigue, he constantly wants to sleep and in the morning does not feel a sense of cheerfulness. Increased appetite and weakness may occur, and elevated levels of blood sugar associated with diabetes mellitus, impaired adrenal or thyroid. The body in this case is dehydrated, exhausted. One does not just want to eat: most often he feels the need for sweet. However, he does not get better, but on the contrary, lose weight, causing hunger and weakness only intensified.

Alex5

Postby Alex5 » Mon May 30, 2016 9:32 pm

You know brutal appetite is often the result of carbohydrate metabolism disorders. Such disorders are in most cases causes obesity and obesity. People with such problems draws mainly on foods rich in simple carbohydrates: sweets, cakes, biscuits, cakes, pastries. When you use these products the amount of glucose in blood increases rapidly.
The excess amount of blood flow enters insulin, just as quickly lowers glucose. As a result of a sharp drop in glucose brain center receives a signal again that it is necessary to take some food. It turns out a kind of vicious circle - the more we eat, the more we want.

Kolin

Postby Kolin » Tue May 31, 2016 4:22 am

great importance are numerous temptations that attack us everywhere: beautiful food advertising, kiosks with pastries on the way to work, the aroma of ready meals from a nearby restaurant - all this stimulates the appetite and makes us eat, even if we do not want. Enticing desserts, delicatessen, a fresh-cooked and beautifully decorated dishes just begging to try at least a piece. And one more, many known cause - jam problems. Strong emotions, feelings, stress factors are often desire to chew. So we're trying to fill some emptiness inside, which is regarded by us as hunger. Normally in this situation, the person pulls on high carbohydrate foods - sweet and flour.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:47 am

A lot of medical issues may also cause the loss of appetite, such as bacterial or viral infections, dementia, heart failure, kidney failure, hepatitis, chronic liver disease, hypothyroidism, and many others. Some medications may also contribute to this condition as well. Actually, there are several of medications, drugs, and pills that can help people deal with this health condition fast and effectively. However, this is 100% not a good way to treat a health issue that can be addressed just by following a healthy and proper diet plan. In fact, as I mentioned above, this is just a contemporary problem, so there are also a lot of herbal and natural remedies that can help people stop the loss of appetite without the need for using any type of medical interventions.

Logan

Postby Logan » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:20 pm

I am not really sure but it seems to this...Bulimia nervosa, also known as simply bulimia, is an eating disorder characterized by binge eating followed by purging. Binge eating refers to eating a large amount of food in a short amount of time. Purging refers to the attempts to get rid of the food consumed. This may be done by vomiting or taking laxatives. Other efforts to lose weight may include the use of diuretics, stimulants, water fasting, or excessive exercise. Most people with bulimia are at a normal weight. The forcing of vomiting may result in thickened skin on the knuckles and breakdown of the teeth. Bulimia is frequently associated with other mental disorders such as depression, anxiety, and problems with drugs or alcohol. There is also a higher risk of suicide and self-harm.

JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:05 pm

If it is serious, if it is bullemia or Anorexia then you have to treat it. Hospitalization. If a patient's physical health is seriously in danger, hospitalization may be recommended. This may be the case if the person refuses to eat, or does not gain weight. During hospitalization, a person may be placed in a psychiatric ward so as to have care appropriate for those with eating disorders. Medication. Because emotional disorders may accompany anorexia, medication may be prescribed in order to treat underlying issues. Treatment for emotional disorders may include SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) and/or anti-anxiety-medication in order to treat depression, anxiety, etc. While this medication will not restore a person to a healthy body weight, and ensure good nutrition, this may be useful in treating some beliefs and behaviours that may interfere with maintaining healthy eating habits in the future.

JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:12 pm

I am not really sure but it seems to this...Bulimia nervosa, also known as simply bulimia, is an eating disorder characterized by binge eating followed by purging. Binge eating refers to eating a large amount of food in a short amount of time. Purging refers to the attempts to get rid of the food consumed. This may be done by vomiting or taking laxatives. Other efforts to lose weight may include the use of diuretics, stimulants, water fasting, or excessive exercise. Most people with bulimia are at a normal weight. The forcing of vomiting may result in thickened skin on the knuckles and breakdown of the teeth. Bulimia is frequently associated with other mental disorders such as depression, anxiety, and problems with drugs or alcohol. There is also a higher risk of suicide and self-harm.

Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:59 am

If I am not mistaken that is so called bullemia, you know. People who compulsively overeat, though, may use food as their only way of coping with negative emotions. As a result, they often feel that their eating is out of control. They think about food all the time and feel guilty, ashamed, or depressed after eating. and maybe it is a way your organism is trying to overcome some tragic break up, or trauma, or simply stresses in your ife. i guess the best way is to visit a doctor and find out all the advice he can give to you. it will be more usefull)

Return to “Health & sex”