I just can not stop

Robb

Re: I just can not stop

Postby Robb » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:18 pm

actually there may be a lot of reason why you overeat but it is definitely not healthy. there are many disease symptoms of which actually include overeating. first of all you have to stop eating a lot of, if you notice that you cannot because you constantly have the feeling of hunger then you definitely have to visit the doctor. if it is something serious then he will prescribe the treatment for you, if not he will tell you what is the reason of it and how you may fight with it. maybe you just need a lot of energy throughout the day.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:13 pm

Oh, dear, I also like to eat, but I can not eat withot stopping :o :shock: :? :roll: Maybe your parents or someone among relatives had this proplem of increasing appettite :?: :?: :roll: And what about your weight, is everything alright or not :?: :| I even do not know what can be a reason of it. Maybe you had some kind of stress :?: You should better visit a doctor ;) :!: :!:

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:28 pm

Oh, I very rare hear about such a problem, loe increasing appetite :o :shock: :? :( :( I think you have some serious problems with your health and increasing appetite is a result of that, you know ;) ;) :( :o So, I think you should better visit a doctor, so that you find out the problem you have and begin to get rid of it :( :( ;) :o :!: :!: :!:

Williams

Postby Williams » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:00 pm

i think that you definitely have to do anything with it because if you would wait for a long time then you may have great problems with your health. i think that you do not want it. i do not think that it is just because of nothing, i am sure that there is the reason for it. although i am not a doctor but i think that it may be a stress or something like that. or something hormonal. i think that you just have to see the doctor and he would tell you why you have such problems in your life. i really hope that you would be able to find the solution of this problem. and it would not lead to any problems. good luck. :) :)

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:36 pm

You know for a long time it was thought that increased appetite - this is a good sign, which means that a person is healthy and is quite satisfied with his life. Doctors fought only with reduced appetite - a symptom of disease and poor health. However, in recent decades, experts have carried out the distinction between high and normal craving for food, and have come to the conclusion that the hunger for some people comes even when their stomach is full, and so that you can safely assume anomaly. Needless to say that the lack of control over appetite, sooner or later leads to the emergence of diseases such as diabetes, obesity, metabolic disorders, problems with the pancreas, and so on.

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:00 pm

Good Evening! I agree with all the comments, you need to consult a doctor! :oops: I think your problem may beat caused by a specific type of food! Fatty, spicy, salty! I think this should be totally rejected! :( :( :( Try to eat often but in small portions!!! Hope this helps! :oops: You can try to eat what you like but quite a bit!!!! So your body does not feel stress (the fact that you refused favorite foods in favor of wholesome food)!!!

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:42 pm

Here you are friends!! I am glad to write here on this gay friendly website for you!!! So I think that you should be careful with such an appetite because it can be a signal to rush to the doctor.. I know a lot of facts that the rise of the appetite can be a reason of serious disease.. And as I know such disease is called as diabetes!!! It is very very serious and you should not joke with it. If there is exactly this disease, so you should do medical check immediately...!!!!But it also can be simple hungry ,try to fight with it or maybe cosult with a nutritionist!

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:55 am

Hi all! Often the desire to eat something sweet or starchy to explain fluctuations in the level of glucose in the blood, or disorders of insulin production. People who adhere to strict diets or exercise, I have a burning desire to eat is related to the attempts to remedy the lack of energy. I think you may have different reasons for the increase in appetite. Probably, it is better to consult a doctor. Blame the many temptations that assail us everywhere: beautiful is food, stalls with cakes on the way to work, the aroma of ready meals from a nearby restaurant. ;)

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:59 am

Hello everybody and everyone here on this website. What plans do you have for today? I also know that as usual the desire to eat something sweet or flour explain the fluctuations in blood glucose levels or disorders of insulin production. In this case, it is recommended to limit in the diet of food with high glycemic index. People who adhere to strict diets or exercise, can celebrate a burning desire to eat, the body associated with attempts to make up for the lack of energy. I strongly recommend you to eat substantial breakfast because thanks for it you won't want to eat during the long time.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:03 am

Hello hello people who are online here on this website today. how are you feeling today? Good appetite is of course normal and fantastic but when you eat everything and all time it can be really harmful for you. It's known that often the desire to eat something sweet or flour explain the fluctuations in blood glucose levels or disorders of insulin production. In this case, it is recommended to limit in the diet of food with high glycemic index. People who adhere to strict diets or exercise, can celebrate a burning desire to eat, the body associated with attempts to make up for the lack of energy

Return to “Health & sex”