The thing that helps me to start my working day

Frank

The thing that helps me to start my working day

Postby Frank » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:45 am

Hi all, guys! It's been a few hours of my working day, but I'm still trying to find the right mood to start working properly, efficiently and inspiring! Moreover, this is what I would like to discuss with you today, guys.
First of all I want to say one of the small details about me and my life ... I can not start my day without the right music. And I find it hard to answer why, I just can not ... We can think that this is any longer a habit or something else. But in any case, when I start to work without the right music that helps me to think concretely and inspires me, my time is very bad and hard. Furthermore, in such circumstances, I can not guarantee that I do everything accurately.
Who knows, maybe this is my personal stereotypes about this. But I feel it and admit it. In addition, I think that I am not alone in this problem. And a lot of guys are able to understand me or they already had something similar. In any case it is very important to understand that each of us needs a certain thing to start working and to concentrate on what he should do now. In addition, I think that the music helps us not only to work. I take my headphones almost anywhere. And depending on what I have to do at a particular moment, I choose special music.
I ask you not to take it as some sort of nonsense ... But I just wanted to talk to you about what makes work for you? Or maybe you agree with my little story about the impact of music on my body and the nervous system? In addition, I would also like to talk about the overall impact of music on people. I have noticed that a lot of people when I go to work and listen to music. Too many people get certain inspiration through the proper music. Especially it concerns any creative person. Thank God that I have been working in the office and at my workplace, I can create almost any atmosphere that helps me do my job.
Then what do you think about this? What do you think about the impact of music for us? Is it true? Or I'm just trying to find any excuse for my daily laziness?

Vincent

Re: The thing that helps me to start my working day

Postby Vincent » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:47 am

I think there is a certain sense. I also use music for different purposes. But I can say that it always helps. What do you tell this is only one aspect of the influence of music on a person. This article will talk about the power of music in more detail. We explain how music affects a person, namely, try to understand the impact music has on the psyche of man, his mood, health and well-being, whether it contributes in some way to achieving success in life. The positive effect of music on people (and all life) is actually a fact has been repeatedly proven by numerous experiments of scientists from various countries.

Barboro

Postby Barboro » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:57 am

For me it is a controversial topic for discussion. In general, to help a person to focus on something, it is necessarily listen to music, because for better concentration suited silence. And this applies to most of us. However, some people in the process, to reflect and make important decisions need some background. They sound of music not only help to focus, but also improve mental performance. Conversely, the effect of music on people, set to work, and do not listen to it directly during operation, in most cases positive. And only a few do not attach any value music as something inspiring. So in any case, it all depends on you.

Aaron

Postby Aaron » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:58 am

Effect of music on our bodies really ambiguous. But in any case I see a lot more use than any harm. In 2005, scientists from the UK found that athletes during exercise listening to music helps to increase productivity by twenty percent. It turns out that the effect of music on the human psyche is like doping, is used by some athletes. That's only in contrast to the music of banned substances will not cause harm to health and does not manifest itself in anti-doping tests. Athletes for better results can be advised at the time of intensive training to listen to music with a fast tempo, and during breaks - slow music. It really helps.

Milton

Postby Milton » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:00 am

I always listen to my favorite music during work. And I think that is the norm. For ffisnyh workers (or those who are busy working on the remote), believe that the music helps a person to work, advice is - if the music during work you really need, it is advisable to listen to the one that does not contain the words. The fact that the music we build and live help, according to a survey conducted among experts, as well as middle and senior managers LinkedIn (social network to establish business relationships and expand professional contacts). Pay attention to the infographic, 71% of participants said that they feel the positive impact of music on their efficiency and productivity. You can also see which direction preferred by respondents in a given situation.

Johnson

Postby Johnson » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:06 am

Probably many factors are also dependent on your job. People with different jobs prefer different music in order to have the necessary concentration, etc. With regards to physical labor here the situation is simpler. In this case, a musical composition is unlikely to distract, because simple physical work is performed on the machine, and the music is increasingly being used to set the mood. The way the music helps a person cope with difficult life situations, hardly comparable to any other external factors. Music is able to create and maintain the right mood. It helps to relax (it is not surprising that some people after work first of all, crossing the threshold of your own home, include your favorite songs), and maybe vice versa - energize.

Ismual

Postby Ismual » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:08 am

Effect of music on the human body in any case is undeniable. And I also feel and understand all of this on my personal experience in any way. In the morning, better listen to cheerful and upbeat music, it will help to wake up and make you jump out of bed in the desire to change their lives for the better. It is also fun and energetic music influence on the human psyche and gets them to change sadness to joy, and sorrow on the optimism and love for life. Quiet and smooth music will help to relax and unwind, escape from everyday concerns, reduce the number of thoughts in my head and focus on self-regulation. Slow and relaxing music affects a person as a sleep aid, so if you suffer from insomnia, and you do not know how quickly sleep, use this fact.

Ivaniko

Postby Ivaniko » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:08 am

Whatever mood you want to set with the help of music, it is important to choose the composition and music that you like, and that will caress your ears. The power of music is that it is due to the influence of psycho-emotional state of a person. It can have a positive impact and make people happier, if it is in harmony with this condition. Otherwise, the effect of music on people can be negative. As for styles of music, there is not so simple. On the one hand people have to listen to the music that he likes, on the other hand research scientists say that different areas of music can affect the physical and emotional state of a person in different ways.

Alfronto

Postby Alfronto » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:09 am

Yes, I agree that the music is very often our lifesaver. The most comprehensive influence on the person is classical music. It is about the influence of classical music on the person says the most. Scientists ascribe classical works simply miraculous effect. Most conversations conducted around the works of recognized geniuses like Vivaldi, Mozart, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, Schubert, Grieg, Debussy and Schumann. It is believed that Mozart's music contribute to the rapid assimilation of information and the effect on mental performance. Remove migraine help "Hungarian Rhapsody" Liszt's Polonaise Oginski and Beethoven's "Fidelio".

Gongorini

Postby Gongorini » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:11 am

The best remedy for insomnia are considered the pieces of Sibelius and Grieg, and, of course, Tchaikovsky. If you do not know what to do with a bad memory, you should help the periodic listening to the works belonging to the cycle "Four Seasons" by Vivaldi. In contrast to classical music for a long time, doctors do not recommend to listen to bands playing rap, hard rock and heavy metal. This is indicated by studies conducted by scientists Melbourne recently. Hard rock is often caused by irresponsible aggression, rap also evokes negative emotions, and heavy metal and all can cause mental disorders. So in any case it is important to take into account your mood and what you want to receive.

Return to “Health & sex”