The thing that helps me to start my working day

Ignatio

Re: The thing that helps me to start my working day

Postby Ignatio » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:12 am

All it really works. The main thing to understand and feel it. To understand how you impact the music has a particular genre, you should simply observe your emotions and feelings. Cultural and national human affiliation is also a factor in the perception of a melody. For example, for a European sound oriental motifs are not always pleasant, but prolonged exposure to such music is not just irritating, but can lead to serious mental disorders. The same applies to the Asians, the influence of Western music on the human psyche from the east is unlikely to be useful. That is why scientists and recommend that people listen to the composition of its peoples - "Everyone should remember his roots."

Jorginio

Postby Jorginio » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:13 am

Folk music has a positive effect on humans. It is perfectly calm, as if returning people to their historical roots. World Music cleanses the space from the negative impact and opens the energy centers, imbues the human biofield energy and normalizes the vital flows. Some experts believe that not only the genre, rhythm and tone of the work are important, but the fact on which it was a musical instrument to play the melody. The sound of a single musical instrument affects a specific organ of the human body. Thus, for example string instruments (violin, guitar, harp and cello) - have a healing effect on the cardiovascular system. In addition, the sound of the strings causes a person a sense of gratitude, compassion and sacrifice.

Alfredo

Postby Alfredo » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:14 am

In any case there is always a certain degree of influence. But it is important to take into account the fact that many people simply are not able to select the right music for them. Playing piano and piano harmonizes mind, cleanses the thyroid gland, resulting in normal operation of the genitourinary system. Organ Sounds normalize energy flows in the spine and stimulate brain activity. Wind Instruments purified bronchi and improve the functioning of the respiratory system, as well as a positive effect on circulation. In turn percussion treat liver and the blood system. However, those who are seriously engaged in studying the effects of music on human health, sometimes views on which of the tools has a positive effect on some body apart.

Armatios

Postby Armatios » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:15 am

Believe me, it's not laziness. Perhaps you just need something that can push you to the top of your actions. For the first time a scientific explanation of the influence of music on human health has sounded from the lips of the ancient Greek scientist and philosopher Pythagoras - "Every melody synchronises the work of internal organs. This happens because all of our bodies - it is a source of energy and electromagnetic waves of a given frequency, as well as the sounds of music are also waves, they come into resonance with them - and setting our bodies change. When the melody, its acoustic field is superimposed on the acoustic field of the body and it turns out that we are experiencing the specific cell type of massage. "

Fritiny

Postby Fritiny » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:16 am

Who knows, maybe you're right. In addition, I have also read that Pythagoras treated music as a real medicine against many diseases. Pythagoras cured many as a mental and physical illness, with the help of specially composed songs to them. Every morning he started with singing, he said it helped him to initiate the activity to the daily life and free your mind from sleep. And in the evening he sang a song in order to calm the nerves and tune in to rest. Pythagoras did not hesitate with respect to the influence of music on the human body, and universally proved a huge impact on her feelings and human emotions, mind and body. He even introduced such a thing as - "musical medicine". "The soul must be free from influences contrary to reason, solemn chant that rely accompany the lyre" - said the ancient Greek scientist.

Scantiny

Postby Scantiny » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:19 am

Yes, some of the guys here have also heard about the impact of music on our bodies and its impact on our bodies, our spirits and more. Pythagoras was not the only one in ancient times treated people through music. Thus, in the Egyptian papyri were found mention of how the ancient Egyptians priests heals with the help of melodies and sounds. And in the Old Testament, David playing the harp treating nervous madness of King Saul. Even in Greece itself apart from other sages were Pythagoras, who believed in the healing properties of music and its impact on human health. For example, a Greek physician Aesculapius sciatica patients treated loud trumpet playing.

Donny

Postby Donny » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:23 am

Believe me, it's true. And it really works. Music motivates and at the same time soothing. Even in ancient times were "doctors-musicians" who alone flute playing shooting pain, others singing suppressed mentally ill. So that mankind anciently familiar with the actions of the doctor of music. In recent decades, conducted hundreds of experiments, written numerous scientific papers. It has long been a proven fact that music is able to provide almost magical effect on our psyche and also affect our mood. As you know, there are some special types of interrogation or torture using music. Music is also able to literally break down the person.

Kennet

Postby Kennet » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:25 am

The fact that music activates the sensory pathways, muted pain, researchers found the University of Utah. These 143 people were selected who are prone to anxiety because of the pain. By fingers of participants of the experiment, at a time when they were listening to pleasant music, trays electrodes, causing minor pain. As a result, music helps reduce anxiety in the subjects and reduce the pain threshold. Scientists in Hong Kong have found that music lessons develop memory and mental abilities of children. Their prolonged observation proved that without any special exercises for memory, human memory is improved in proportion to how long he studied music as a child.

Genios

Postby Genios » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:25 am

Another proven fact positive effect of music on human health is the fact that the sonorous melody help recovery after heart surgery. Listening to joyful and cheerful music to bring out positive emotions and good mood, it is recommended in the prevention of cardiovascular diseases. According to scientists, the music helps a person improve blood circulation, lowers blood pressure, dilates blood vessels and slowing heart rate. Scientists have found that sounds coming from the different intervals and in a certain tonality, able to kill disease-causing germs. When in the Middle Ages, the city covered the plague to deal with it, the people, still, rang the bell.

Revardiny

Postby Revardiny » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:27 am

There are a lot of different facts that go on about the beneficial effect music on the human body. It is difficult to think why some people do not believe it ... Today it is known that the activity of microbes in the human body decreases by 40%, after he had for a long time listening to church music or chimes. Music prevents hearing loss. It was found during one of simple experiments. 163 rd subjects, 74 of whom were former musicians, offered to pass some tests, the results of which showed that even a septuagenarian musicians hear speech in noisy environments and perceive sounds better than fifty years are not musicians.

Return to “Health & sex”