The thing that helps me to start my working day

Leon

Re: The thing that helps me to start my working day

Postby Leon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:29 am

The situation with the music is always different. The composition «The Beatles» of the legendary Liverpool group «Helter Skelter» is a vivid example of how seemingly harmonious and quite pleasant music can actually be very harmful. The basic rhythm of the composition (approximately 6.4 hertz) is located in a dangerous area for the people of the resonance frequencies of the abdomen and chest. Those who listen can suddenly get sick or stomach pain may occur in the chest. In addition, since the main rhythm of this music is close in frequency to one of the rhythms of the human brain, there is a real danger of the resonant frequencies of these matches, which can lead to the very real madness.

Benjamin

Postby Benjamin » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:30 am

Music has always influenced us in varying degrees. In the 1950s in the United States conducted a study on the extent of influence of music buyers. Scientists have found that the quiet melody, sounding from the speakers in the sales area, create a cozy atmosphere, prompting and encouraging shoppers to take the time and how you can spend more time on the choice of shopping. And a completely different effect creates a more rapid and energetic music, most of it is used during peak hours, in order to speed up the buyers. Such of the principles applied in the networks of fast food, such as in «McDonald's» where a special manager, and analyzes the flow of visitors and when a lot of them, the room begins to play a dynamic music, thus hurrying people.

Bernard

Postby Bernard » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:32 am

It's no secret that the music really helps you start your work. And I think it's absolutely normal when the music helps you to focus your attention on any really important things and immerse themselves in the work. Music is always present in our lives, without it is difficult to imagine the existence of mankind. But few know the effect of music on people. However, it is proved that it can change the mood, cheer up or put to sleep. The brain responds to sounds, so their impact is huge. Often people can not even imagine the magnitude of this impact. But in any case, it has always been and will be in our lives. So we can learn to use music for good.

Marvin

Postby Marvin » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:33 am

Each person has their favorite and least favorite tunes, and tastes may change, but everything depends on the period of life, perception and mood. Also, people have different perceptions of styles. Some like rock, and someone in awe of the classics. However, scientists have been able to establish certain regularities of the influence of music on various mental and physical condition of the person. It was possible to establish the following regularity: the music can affect a person, but that the impact depends on the mental and emotional state. If the melody is in harmony with this condition, it will affect the person positively. When there is no harmony, music impact will be negative, and in some cases can push and anti-social behavior.

Owen

Postby Owen » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:34 am

Music in my life also plays a very important role. I can not say that I also take my headphones almost everywhere I travel. But in any case, I try to have with me my favorite music when I need to relax or on the contrary to concentrate on something very important. Scientists were able to establish the fact that the perception of the music has a national and cultural identity. In other words, Europeans will not always feel comfortable while listening to the eastern motifs, and prolonged exposure to these tunes can cause him serious mental disorder. It is also true that Asians rarely have to like Western music. So it is also very important.

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:25 pm

Hi guys! I believe that music can affect our mood and our body!!! I love to listen to music in the morning!!! I listen to music while Jogging! I listen to slow music when I do yoga! I like to meditate, it relaxes me! I listen to your favorite music while cleaning the apartment, it cheers me up!!! I listen to the sounds of nature and birds when I'm sad and bad!!! I agree with you music is a part of our lives!!! The music is different. Each of us have favorite tunes that make us happy!! Music brings us joy and happiness! Music can lift your mood!!!! ;)

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:32 pm

Hey dudes))I would like to agree with Frank and I also can say that I can not start my day without the right music. And I also find it hard to answer why, I just can not too!!!!We can think that this is any longer a habit or something else. But in any case, when I start to work without the right music that helps me to think concretely and inspires me!!Very good comment and I would like to say that we are very common with you my dear Frank!!And also cold shower makes my day very good and after it I always full of energy!!!

Bredford

Postby Bredford » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:38 pm

well i d not even know, i think that for me it does not work , you know music is not really very important for me while i wake up and something like that, but you know for me it is really very important to wake up in a good mood, you know if i wake up wih a good mood and i think only about positive things then i can be sure that everything will be alright and my day will be really very good, that is what i think about it. i think that for me it is also very important to eat something and drink in the morning , i think that without it, it is really impossible to start my working day. thank you

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:10 am

Here you are :mrgreen: Of course Frank I understand you I have exactly the same .I Mean that I also need some things to start my day. I agree that in any case it is very important to understand that each of us needs a certain thing to start working and to concentrate on what he should do now. In addition, I think that the music helps us not only to work. I take my headphones almost anywhere. And depending on what I have to do I try to choose the thing that can help me. In the main cases coffee can help me in this deal.

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:01 am

Hi guys! How are you today? The positive impact of music on people in fact, the fact has been repeatedly proven by numerous experiments of scientists from different countries. I always listen to your favorite music while drawing or playing sports! Will allow to be built on positive thoughts. It's just wonderful that you have a favorite tune which helps to lighten the mood.... The music is different. There are just the sounds of nature or animals. I often listen to Dolphin sounds! :roll:

Return to “Health & sex”