The thing that helps me to start my working day

ANdreF37

Re: The thing that helps me to start my working day

Postby ANdreF37 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:04 am

Hi guys! How are you today? The positive impact of music on people in fact, the fact has been repeatedly proven by numerous experiments of scientists from different countries. I always listen to your favorite music while drawing or playing sports! Will allow to be built on positive thoughts. It's just wonderful that you have a favorite tune which helps to lighten the mood.... The music is different. There are just the sounds of nature or animals. I often listen to Dolphin sounds! ;)

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:20 am

Hi guys! How are you today? The positive impact of music on people in fact, the fact has been repeatedly proven by numerous experiments of scientists from different countries. I always listen to your favorite music while drawing or playing sports! Will allow to be built on positive thoughts. It's just wonderful that you have a favorite tune which helps to lighten the mood.... The music is different. There are just the sounds of nature or animals. I often listen to Dolphin sounds! ;)

Newton

Postby Newton » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:17 pm

i think that it is really helpful for every person to listen to the music in the morning and it really helps people to get rid of stress and of course of the tiredness that you may have in the morning and i realise it in a good way. but you know when i wake up in the morning and i am really little bit sleepy then i try to drink more coffee and you know it really helps me and i think that it is one of the best things that help you to wake up i the morning. of course i you do not drink coffee then it is a problem for you but if you do then i think that you also use this way of waking up.

Mert

Postby Mert » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:44 pm

to start the day is really very important because on it depends how would you work during the day. i really strat every morning from it and i think that it is the best way to wake up and to get some extra energy when you do not have any. but i do not really think that coffee is bad for health and i do not understand why so many people think in such a way, i think that it is not right and i hope that everyone will understand it and nobody will have stupid quarrels because of that, because it is really so. in many countries coffee is considered to be really healthy. and i try to convince myself that it really is.

Simson

Postby Simson » Fri May 12, 2017 5:44 am

Have a nice day today my dear friends!! How are you doing today?? Are you in a good mood today for our conversation?? To tell the truth I can not start my morning without a cold shower.. It is true guys and I think that almost all of you take a shower before starting morning.. Also I can say that a cup of coffee makes me feel more energetic and it is very helpful for me.. Also it is very difficult for me to leave my house and go to the job without good and energetic morning gymnastic!!Sooo and what about you?

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 3:30 pm

Good time of the day... it is always just the perfect time for all of us, the evening, when we all have the time off the work ,we able to find the free minute and therefore, the free minute to look at the portal we are all seem to be sincerely addicted to ,and have the chat. 8-) 8-) cool, is not it?! as for the music in our lives - in my personal point of view, it means just a lot!! and surely, if you are into the current subject you will be relly cool in the possibility of going out ad listen to the loud, bumping into the ears music in the company of drunk friends... but this is not for me basically...I prefer to listen to the music at home.

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 2:22 pm

all people start their day with something different and i think that you know it. i do not drink a lot of coffee, of course when i get up very tired drink coffee because without it thin that i would not be able to open my eyes but in general i understand that it is better not to drink lots of coffee because it is not good fr the health. but i do not know what are the other ways to feel good in the morning , i think that nothing would help you if you did not sleep well or enough and taking into account that i am a student usually i do not sleep at all and that is why i suffer from it much. it is my way to do it.

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Wed May 17, 2017 11:43 am

It is really very difficult to start the day, really good day early in the morning.. ) to my mind there are really little people who can't start their day from the morning coffee :| :| I am one of those who starts day from the coffee.. I can not live without coffee and to my mind for me it is difficult to start day without it.. I got used to it and I can't refuse from it in any case.. I think that a cup of coffee does me so that's why I rather prefer it than tea or something like this.. So exactly a cup of coffee helps me to start my day

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Wed May 17, 2017 1:12 pm

Agree, will not even add anything else here, I know that you are right... but that was not my habit... :oops: :) it was the habit of my ex-boyfriend.. he have not done anything without the music, it was really annoying to some extent... :geek: but, on the other hand, thank God, he had the nice taste in the music, therefore, it was not that painful for me to listen..! anyway, nowadays I have the same kind of passio, to the music all the time, but I prefer to reduce the amount of it, because I get interrupted from the job I am doing really very fast, you may have no doubts about it, I am telling you...but, listening to the music is a really good habit, what can i say.

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Thu May 25, 2017 6:15 pm

i am not very special person, i think that i am quite ordinary. every my working day starts in the same way. i can tell you that I start every my morning with the coffee and i think that it is really very good, i like coffee and it brings me really lots of energy and that is why i do not bother about it at all, i do not think that it is unhealthy, i think that coffee can be healthy and people just do not know about it, and that is why you can drink coffee especially if you like. you know without it i feel in the morning very bad and i can not work and do anything. but i do not think that it is very bad.

Return to “Health & sex”