Sex and health

JinHo

Sex and health

Postby JinHo » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:18 pm

Hi to you all guys)) i am here to give you one more topic for discussion. And this one is rather serious as for me. Think and give the answer. What is sex for you? Is it just the way to get satisfied or perhaps it is the way to become healthy?? I know that red is the best cardiotraining and also it keeps your blood pressure in the norm level. But satisfaction is also important. So what do you think should we do it only when we want or regularly.for health? :lol:

Aslan

Re: Sex and health

Postby Aslan » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:22 pm

hi there)) yeah having nice cardio is great, specially when it's the regular thing) The best gym at home for free and pleasure :lol: But that's not really the only thing it can give to us. It's the unity of souls and energy with your partner.It can also be the moment to discuss some problems you don't dare to touch in everyday communication. In this intimate moment it's easier to share wth the partner and is the opportunity to hear the true reply to your question. Nobody also tells that passionate and animallike sex is bad :twisted: , but it's great to rotate both)

Newton

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:07 pm

well i do not even know, i can not tell you that sex is really very important for me but you know it definitely plays some role in my life. i have already told here that i think that the person cannot live without sex because it is a natural wish and you shall have sex, i think that it is a normal thing if you have sex, and if you do not want it then i think that you may have some problems. of course i do not know, it is only my own point of view. but in general i think that i am right, so what i can tell you about it. i think that you shall get satisfaction from sex because in the other way it does not have any sense.

Mert

Postby Mert » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:20 pm

for me it is not the way to become healthy, of course maybe i become healthier when i do sex but you know i do not think about it when i want it or when i am going to have it. for me it is just the way to get satisfaction and that is why for me it is really perfect, i do not know whether it really helps to get healthier but of course during the sex you definitely burn some calories and i consider it to be really very good, but of course i heard the theories if the person does not have sex then he would not feel good and everything like that and that is why i think that it is no bad to have sex, why not.

Simson

Postby Simson » Fri May 12, 2017 6:03 am

Jin Ho!! I am glad to see you today again :mrgreen: :lol: How are you feeling today?? Are you ready to be with me today and continue the conversation?? I can say that you are really right that know that sex is the best cardiotraining and also it keeps your blood pressure in the norm level. But satisfaction is also important. It is true.. In any case I can say that sex should be only because of love only there it will be the pleasurest as it is possible.. Maybe you can call me old fashioned but I think that it is really right... Can you agree with such my opinion??

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 2:15 pm

Not the easiest question to ask me... both sides of the subject have the right to be..! and surely, there is the question of the personal attitude to sexual contact in general... also, as for the healthy thing you have referred to - I doubt it is really feasible for those who are in the passive... but, the pleasure can cost a lot, thus we always have to remember about the possibility of having the good, enchanting sex, with colorful orgasms... 8-) 8-) trust me, it is worth of trying..! at least you will feel really better afterwards! well, it seems like I am talking to some bunch of virgins! we are all adult people, who are really into the sex.

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 1:54 pm

the thing that i can tell you about that and i think that you understand it wihtout me is that nowadays no one thinks about having sex as something for health and you know i have never heard that sex may have a kind of effect like that and in my opinion you also did not know it before. but of course we all do it for satisfaction and it is the main thing that we want to get from sex and i think that it is a normal thing, i do not consider it to be or something like that but of course if we become healthier from sex then i think that it is really perfect fro us and for our health.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Wed May 17, 2017 1:25 pm

well, not the hard question to be honest.. if you ask me, I will tell you that personally for me the sex is the way of getting rid of negativity, at least for the time you have sex.. you know?! but this is only if you are mentally interested in the person you are making the love to... in another way, this will be just the dull, animal passion, the way in which you will get your appetite back on well :cry: in a while you will notice that this style of living really ruins you from the inside..! and does not give you anything back at all... :roll: not the health, not the relax and the mental calmness... pretty much it.

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Wed May 17, 2017 10:33 pm

Jin Ho, your topics are very spicy and this one is one of them.. I can say especially for me sex plays an important part in my life and of course in the relationships.. I think that it is the best method to get satisfaction and to my mind it is the best way to open for your partner.. I also heard the same as Mert that it really helps to get healthier but of course during the sex you definitely burn some calories and i consider it to be really very good....by the way i heard the theories if the person does not have sex then he would not feel good..

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:30 am

Hi everybody and everyone here friends!! I am happy to greet all of you who clicked this topic for discussion)) it is pretty interesting for me to speak on such intimacy theme.. I find sex as inseparable part of any mutual relationships... We can not live without sex and it is true. I find sex not only as an aspect of something good and a method how to satisfy both of partners. To tell the truth I have never heard the theories that if the person does not have sex then he would not feel good and everything like that ..something new if to say tryth

Return to “Health & sex”