Sex and health

Greg

Re: Sex and health

Postby Greg » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:44 pm

Hi everybody and everyone here friends!! How are you feeling today?? Are you ready to have a good talk today together with me))??)) for me sex is something fantastic.. I really like it and to tell the truth I can't live without it because it's inseparable part of our life and relationships... My partner and I also find it ,I mean sex as the best cardiotraining and also it keeps your blood pressure in the norm level. But satisfaction is also important. In any case guys it is the choice of everyone.....At all I want to say that health is always useful thing :D :D :D

Elroy3

Postby Elroy3 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:44 pm

well for the vast majority of people this is like the natural need and therefore, this is an interesting theme for the conversation, because I see there not the only one side and aspect, of course :!: as a matter of fact, for the main reason here I will explain and reveal you that the sex is not only the animal's instinct and the need.. it is more about the life and the love.. i know a lot of examples when the sexual contact without the love did not bring any kind of the satisfaction and therefore ,it is also remarkable that you have to be sure of having the protected sex!!! and thus you will take care of the health.

Kris5

Postby Kris5 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:15 pm

i do not know how it is really connected with everything but you know i think that you shall be sure that you are healthy and you shall think about it all the time and i think that it would be really perfect for you but you know the thing is that you shall be sure in yourself and you shall all the time check whether you are healthy but you know i think that it is really very good for health if you get some pleasure during sex and everything like that and i think that you know what i mean and that is why if you can do it then i think that it is really perfect, i think that you know it .

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:31 am

I support that idea that sex can be good for health. You feel satisfaction you not depressed and exactly thanks for this you are happy and feel satisfied. If you are happy you are healthy . I believe that it also helps to lose weight. Because as we all know sex is a fantastic cardio exercise for all of us. Especially for men :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . And I am more than sure that the best cardiotraining and also it keeps your blood pressure in the norm level. So I believe in thfafact that sex can help us to be healthy.

David

Postby David » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:33 pm

Hello there everyone. I saw a very interesting and good thoughts there. But I want to add something and ask you more. Sex for you... Is it just a physiological need for you, or are there any other components? Emotional, social, economic? How do you define this concept for yourself? When you say to yourself "I do not have enough sex" (if you use this definition at all), what do you really need? In what do you feel the need? What should change so that you say to yourself "now I have enough sex"? What is sex for you? Do you have such feelings?)) Thank you

Karrey

Postby Karrey » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:35 pm

Depends on person. With one is love, with another it is physiology, with another possibility to succeed, with another - protection from the previous. In each case its own. And what? Do you somehow have a different way?For me it's a pleasure, and ... something else, I do not know how to express it more accurately - a drug or at least an energetic, because after sex I flutter like a butterfly and there's SO much energy that I literally can turn mountains. And recently in many books I meet with the fact that sex is explained precisely as an exchange of energy. So it became interesting, whether everything is so.

Taylor

Postby Taylor » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:37 pm

If there is no way to fix it, then maybe you should try to accept the situation the way it is and look at your husband in a different way! Try to rejoice that you have a person who values ​​you and can not live without you, while millions of people go crazy with loneliness and the only thing they need is the certainty that, at least to somebody, they are needed! Before meeting my man, sex for me did not mean almost anything. But with him - it's something amazing! One of the most powerful pleasures in life is having sex with him! It was like this from the first time, when we did not even like each other. We have been together for 5 years. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Peterson

Postby Peterson » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:39 pm

Hi!! If you want from your partner sex, in order to get something, then you are a needy person. Your need for something, your insecurity and unfilledness do not attract your partner. You introduce yourself to your partner as a child, who whines and demands, and this does not contribute to your sexual attractiveness. The desire to have sex to share love, arises in a completely different plane of our self, as opposed to the need for sex, which only wants to receive. To share affinity and love, you must be "connected" to yourself, be able to understand your soul and love yourself, be filled with love. You can not share something that you do not have)))) :?:

Alex

Postby Alex » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:44 pm

For me, sex is the continuation of love. It's something that fosters love and without which serious relationships can not do without. When you love a man, sex with him is a fairy tale ... This is what you expect ... When you feel that it's yours, it's just fine))) Sex is a flash of passion, which can be caused by alcohol, and a pleasant conversation with compliments, and even the usual swearing, in life as it all had to go through - then I realized one thing can not be predicted here. Sex can be anywhere in the disco, elevator, and under the bush ... or in the bus in the sight of all the passengers (you have nothing to do with passion), on a train in a public car on the top shelf.

JohnHall

Postby JohnHall » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:21 pm

For me it is primarily an opportunity to express my emotions. The desire to have sex to share love, arises in a completely different plane of our self, as opposed to the need for sex, which only wants to receive. To share affinity and love, you must be "connected" to yourself, be able to understand your soul and love yourself, be filled with love. You can not share something that you do not have. You are not able to share love and intimacy if you are unhappy, empty, inadequate, not loved by yourself, if you are not able to understand your feelings, are concerned or annoyed, or feel the need to control your partner.

Return to “Health & sex”