Sex and health

Alfred

Re: Sex and health

Postby Alfred » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:33 pm

Hi boys!!!I like sex and I am not ashame to speak about it!!!I think too that sex is inseperable part of everyone`s relationships!!!! :D :D :D I liked the idea that the desire to have sex to share love, arises in a completely different plane of our self, as opposed to the need for sex, which only wants to receive. To share affinity and love, you must be "connected" to yourself, be able to understand your soul and love yourself, be filled with love.AS for health....Hmmm to tell the truth I din`t know how to compare these two things but i think that it could be possible.

Din100

Postby Din100 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:39 am

I think we shoul have sex only when we really want it, because it wouldn't be such a pleasure without desire. I don't really think that we should have sex regularly. What if I don't want to have sex regurarly? What does it means to have sex regularly? We should have sex when we really desire it but not just to have sex.

Marion

Postby Marion » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:20 pm

As for me, sex is something more then to get sattisfaction or to become healthier. For me, sex is a thing with the help of which I can become clother to my beloved, it is a thing with a help of which I can feel him, I can be one indivisible part together with my partner. I love to have sex with my partner, becouse with the help of it I can be clother to him.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:51 pm

I think that sex is very important thing in our life. First of all it is important for our health, because we have a good mood after it. And it is important to get a satisfaction. But as for me sex is not just a thing to satisfy myself or to reinforce my health it is a way to become closer to my partner, to feel him physically, to fill very close to him.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:30 am

For me, sex is an act during which I can become closer to my partner. I can become clother to him physically, emotionally and mentally. For me, sex is not the way to become healthier, for me, it is the way to bcome happier and closer to my partner. Sex is an act of love. I can't have sex only for the sake of health.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:32 pm

Hello, guts. That's a very interresting question to discuss. As for me, I don't have sex only for health. I have sex only when I want my partner and he wants me. I don't have it like on the schedule. I think that sex is an act of love. I don't like to have it for health and I've never even thought about it.

Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:52 pm

The benefits of sex range from slashing stress levels to lowering your risk of cancer and heart attacks. Sex facilitates bonding and feelings of intimacy with your partner. This kind of connectedness does more than make you feel warm and fuzzy, it actually reduces anxiety and boosts your overall health.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:26 am

Hello, guys! That's a wonderful question, indeed. As we all know, we need to have sex for suttisfaction and because of that having a good mood. Of course we should have sex several times per week to feel good, but I don't think that we should have it like in scedule. I think that we should have it when we want it.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:52 pm

Sex is more than a physical release, it is a way to intimately connect with another human. But sometimes distractions can interfere with your ability to connect with your partner. Maybe it's work, school, or kids that dominate your time. Whatever your distraction is, sex is often the thing that gets kicked to the curb in your relationship. You don't have to let life get in the way of having the sex that you want to have, though. Keeping your sex life fresh and exciting is easy if you communicate and make an effort as partners to spice things up and have fun with each other in the bedroom.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:44 pm

but you know i think that you shall be sure that you are healthy and you shall think about it all the time and i think that it would be really perfect for you but you know the thing is that you shall be sure in yourself and you shall all the time check whether you are healthy.
but you know i think that it is really very good for health if you get some pleasure during sex and everything like that and i think that you know what i mean and that is why if you can do it then i think that it is really perfect, i think that you know it .

Return to “Health & sex”