Sexual fantasy

JinHo

Sexual fantasy

Postby JinHo » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:27 pm

Guys let us be true to each other and first of all to yourself. You see aproximatelly today I have argued with my boyfriend about the sexual fantasies you know. Well the thing is that we have watched a movie with Jonny Depp and I said that I he was a gay I would surely he fantasies about him a d he got insulted and he thought I have never had any other in my head... Well it is normally to have actor crashes.. it is like fan reaction isn't it? :lol:

Fransua19

Re: Sexual fantasy

Postby Fransua19 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:23 pm

or please, i am begging you)))) of course we are all the people and all of us from time to time have fantasies. :lol: :lol: :lol: and as for me, when i do not have a ove of my life yet, i do have fantasies as for some of the guys, i like. it is okay i guess))) so why not) :lol: :lol: sometimes i even choose different guys :lol: :lol:

Newton

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:10 pm

i do not know but i think that it is a normal thing that you ahev thought about it, i think that many people have such thoughts and i do not see anything bad in it, of course from the one hand i can understand why your partner got angry but on the other hand I think that it is little bit stupid, it is johny Depp , he is just an actor and the only thing that you can do is dreaming about him, i and i think that you understand what i am talking about. in general i can tell you that you shall not worry about it much, your partner shall understand that it is a normal thing, nothing bad or strange.

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:46 pm

Hello guys! How are you? What's new? A very good topic for discussion! I think that's a good thing. Sexual fantasies are normal and natural! You need to understand that sex is part of our lives! Sex is a part of family life! Sexual fantasies have to beat constantly! I think you should not worry, your partner should understand that this is a normal thing. :mrgreen:

Mert

Postby Mert » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:16 pm

all people have some sexual fantasies and in my opinion you shall realise it and if your partner has them then i do not think that it is too bad and ou shall have quarrels because of that, in my opinion you shall accept this fact and do not bother too much about it, of course maybe of course it is not very pleasant but it is life ad i think that it is a normal thing, i am sure that you also have some sexual fantasies and maybe you just do not tell about them to your partner. we all are people and we all have this habit to have fantasies and i do not think that it shall be the problem in relations for you. thank you for everything.

Simson

Postby Simson » Fri May 12, 2017 6:06 am

I am happy to be here with all of you here today!! How are you doing guys?? Are you ready to be happy toda? What about weather in your native city?? Everything is OK?? :lol: :mrgreen: Soo I can say that it is really spicy theme for discussion and to my mind it is pretty intimate thing I can say.. I also would like to point that someone can tell about it but someone no.. So to my mind everyone has some sexual fantasies and it is not wonder.. I don't see anything bad in it or something like this.. It is normal guys!!

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 2:11 pm

haha you are good indeed, you have the cool taste, have anyone told you about it before?! :lol: :lol: I did not get - he was offended by your words?! but it a silly thig.. of course maybe it sounded like you really have only the actor on your mind, but... I guess that if it bothers him soo much ,it is really better to avoid such kind of jokes i the future... if the hard feelings are still on the same place for him, you have to apologize and express your sincere kind feelings toward the guy and nothing else to be hesitated about! :roll: why some people are so into the overreacting?! it is not clear to me at all...

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 1:56 pm

i do not know what to tell you about it, and maybe i am a little bit shy to talk about that but i can tell you that sexual fantasy is not something bad or unhealthy. of course it is a normal thing if you have never had sex with your partner or you just want to have sex so much that you start thinking about some sexual fantasies with some people. personally i do not have them very often but of course f i do not have sex for a long time then i do have them more often. but of course it is a natural process and that is why we shall not think about it as about something bad.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Wed May 17, 2017 1:16 pm

Haha it was really as you are saying about it...??? I can not believe it, honestly... you have to be kidding I guess... on the other hand, as the man who has been at the same place your beloved are righ5 now, I will reveal the secret to you - that is really offensive to hear!!! how could you tell him this...? :o imagine that you are hearing same from him... would not you be offended back then,,? I guess you would, definitely. but my personal opinion is that we all have some sexual passions and images in our heads, but it happens really not that often. You go and start to control your tongue.

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Wed May 17, 2017 10:44 pm

Nice to be here with all of you here today :twisted: :D As usual Jin Ho, I am glad to see you)) How did you spend this day?? Everything was okey?? I hope soo)) I think that every person has some sexual fantasies.. And I agree with Simson that it is really normal)) I think without any words and doubts that my partner and I like to fantasize about our sexual life moreover I can say that we like to invent something new to develop and improve for the better our sexual life.. And if I have it so of course I will share it with my partner..

Return to “Health & sex”