Sexual fantasy

Leslie

Re: Sexual fantasy

Postby Leslie » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:24 am

I am glad to write here for all of you today!!! How are you feeling today?? Are you ready to have a nice talk together with me today?? I hope so because nowadays I am in a good mood for it.I would like to say that each couple has some sexual fantasies and to tell the truth I don't see anything bad in it especially if both partners share it with each other and then they exactly realise there in the life.. It is normal because all people have some fantasies they want to try in the real life. So I don't see anything negative in it

Greg

Postby Greg » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:06 am

Best wishes for you here))) I am glad to write here for all of you who clicked this topic topic for discussion))) I am so excited by this theme because you won't believe but exactly yesterday we spoke about this theme for discussion. I mean my partner and I. So that's why I make such a decision that all of us have sexual fantasies, all of us can deny it.. I don't know why do they find it shameful.. But it is really natural things and personaly for me there is no reason to hide it. Yes we have it and they are so passion !!

Elroy3

Postby Elroy3 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:02 pm

Ohh you nasty and naughty boy :lol: :D this might to be true but as a matter of fact, i would really like to have the personal point of the view on the main issue here - the sexual desire and the ability to have the point of view on that....if you are interested, I will ask you about the necessity to be pretty careful about the so-called deep desires and be just sure that you have to be ready to conceal and cover that whole thing that not to show that to the partner.... if you are able to get to the main thing - you have the real passion, not something that you have created in your mind.

Kris5

Postby Kris5 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:20 pm

i think that we all are having them and we all are thinking about something like that and that is why if you think about it then of course you want that but i do not think that it is really very bad to have those fantasies and you can think about it. of course life is life and everything like that but if you have them it doesn't mean that you are bad person or something like that,just think about t and you would be sure in yourself. but i think that if you have a fantasy then you shall make it happen in real life, i think that you know it, and it would be better for you. just think about it.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:25 am

Here you are guys. How are you doing today??? Are you in a good mood for starting our conversation??? So I am one of those who has sexual fantasies all time and I am not ashamed of it. I can clearly to speak about sex abs different sexual fantasies because it is normal for all people. Nothing is terrible in it . So I am more than sure that all people in our world have sexual fantasies but not all can share it and not all can simply speak about it. I also like to discuss my fantasies with my partner and it is pretty normal for us.

Din100

Postby Din100 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:27 am

To have sexual fantasies. Well what can I say. I also had sexual fantasies about other men whom I liked when I was with my ex, but now I don't have them, sometimes, I just remember the guy I never had relations, but I liked him, but I remember him only when I have a quarrel with my beloved, so I can tell you that something can be wrong between you and your boyfriend, but you should know it better.

Marion

Postby Marion » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:11 pm

I think it is normal to have sexual fantasies about another men, but I don't think that you should tell it to your partner, especially if he's jealous, immagin for a moment, that it is your boyfriend has some fantasies, but not you. Would you be a little bit dissappointed that you're not the main character of his fantasies.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:01 pm

Sexual fantasies are good things, I think, but if to be honest, than I should tell you that it is not a very good idea to tell your parttber that you had a sexual fantasy about the other man. If to talk about me, than I don't remember when was the last time when I had such kind of fantasy with the other man, perhaps it is because I'm happy with my boyfriend.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:23 am

I think that every person in his life had some sexual fantasies at least once. I also had such things earlier. I immagined to have sex with someone I liked. But now I don't notice such things. Well, I can have a sexual fantasy the main character is my husband. I have such fantasies when he is far from me and I want to come him, when I miss him. But I don't immagine to have sex with someone other except of my husband. I love him very much and I don't even think to fantasy about someone else except for him, even if to tell about a movie star or a singer or someone else. I think that it depends on a person, on his age and some other traits of character.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 pm

I think that sexual fantasy is not a bad thing and it can't be a reason for strong jealocy. But I don't like to have such fantasies about other man. I can have a sexual fantasy about my husband. I love him very much. I think that if you have such fantasies, than don't tell about it to your beloved, because I don't think that someone can like it.

Return to “Health & sex”