benefits of olive oil

ANdreF37

Re: benefits of olive oil

Postby ANdreF37 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:23 pm

Hi all! How are you? How are you today! I always use olive oil in their daily diet! Olive oil is one of the healthiest types of fat! Olive oil helps with anti-aging, osteoporosis and skin damage. It strengthens your immune system. olive oil can help you become more resistant to infection. Olive oil has been used for centuries to moisturize the skin, partly because of its linoleic acid. You can consume oil, apply it directly to skin or add a little food! ;)

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:19 pm

Olive oil is one of my favourites, can't imagine the salsd without it or pasta) Olive Oil Contains Large Amounts of Antioxidants. Extra virgin olive oil is fairly nutritious.Apart from its beneficial fatty acids, it contains modest amounts of Vitamins E and K.
But olive oil is also loaded with powerful antioxidants.These antioxidants are biologically active and may help fight serious diseases.This includes antioxidants that can fight inflammation and help prevent the cholesterol in our blood from becoming oxidized, both crucial steps in the heart disease process. And i also belive, that those who use olive oil in their diet live longer and have the wonderful colour of skin)

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:41 am

Nice to meet all of you here today))) how are you feeling guys? I think that olive oil is sooooo helpful. It is the best for me. I like to cook with olive oil because it is exactly healthy. But the most benefits Olive oil provide in massage. It is known that olive oil has been used in cosmetology. The gentle fragrance oil does not clog the skin pores, it nourishes the epidermis, prevents fading and over drying. Skin breathing activates the activity of sebaceous glands to normal. I am found of different massages with oils and I used to involve exactly olive oil for massage.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:28 am

Olive oil is a liquid fat obtained from olives (the fruit of Olea europaea; family Oleaceae), a traditional tree crop of the Mediterranean Basin. The oil is produced by pressing whole olives. It is commonly used in cooking, whether for frying or as a salad dressing. It is also used in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and soaps, and as a fuel for traditional oil lamps, and has additional uses in some religions. There is limited evidence of its possible health benefits. The olive is one of three core food plants in Mediterranean cuisine; the other two are wheat and grapes.

Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:46 pm

The health benefits of olive oil are unrivaled, and research reveals more benefits nearly every day. In fact, we are only just beginning to understand the countless ways olive oil can improve our health, and our lives. Olive oil is the cornerstone of the Mediterranean diet — an essential nutritional mainstay for the world’s longest-living cultures. Older individuals who consume olive oil daily may be able to protect themselves from a stroke, according to a new study from France published in the online issue of Neurology. A diet rich in olive oil may actually be able to slow down the aging of the heart. Olive oil supplementation was found to positively affect the thickness of bones. Olive oil will not be the only solution in the continuing fight against postmenopausal osteoporosis, hoever scientists have concluded that it is a very promising candidate for future treatments of the disease.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:18 am

Treat your hair with olive oil to help replenish frizzy, damaged hair. If you have thick or heavily processed hair, olive oil can help replenish the moisture that your hair needs to become healthy. Read on and learn how to restore your hair with a simple olive oil treatment! Use olive oil no more than once a week, before you take a shower. Set aside a day or night when you don't need to go anywhere. You'll want to let the olive oil sit in your hair to get the full effect, and your hair may remain somewhat greasy even after you rinse out the oil. Warm a small bowl of olive oil in the microwave. You may also use a pot on the stove, but you'll need to be extra-vigilant to make sure that it doesn't overheat! The olive oil doesn't need to be super hot – just warm enough to be more fluid, which helps saturate your hair.

George86

Postby George86 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:18 am

I really like oil olive just because it has many many positive influences for our health. I use it in cooking and in doing some masks and procedures for my body. I know of course that the most famous benefits of this oil are the following: it perfectly moisturizes skin, improves skin elasticity and its regenerative properties, reduces under-eye wrinkles, helps to prevent dandruff. But its benefits are not only skin-deep. Olive oil is also helps to lower your risk of heart disease. So I find just benefits in it guys

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:48 pm

The secret - a product has a high content of monounsaturated fatty acids, in particular - oleic acid, which reduces cholesterol in blood. Olive oil is easily absorbed by the body; it reduces appetite, speeds up metabolism and beneficial effect on the stomach. Regular consumption of olive oil - an excellent prevention of cardiovascular disease: it strengthens blood vessels and makes them more flexible. The majority of drugs that contribute to the pressure reduction are based on the olive tree leaves. Moreover, olive oil has beneficial effects on bones; prevent calcium loss, which makes the product of particular value for children.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:27 am

As for me i have heard that some people use olive oil for hair, but i can not understand it, what can be the benefit of it is you just make your hair greasy. i am not sure that you will look good in such a way.
but i think that it is very good to make all your food using the olive oil, it is not heavy and it is very good for the digestion.you make add it to the salads and of course fry on it. i have not heard what for you may also use this oil. maybe for the skin, but i do not know fro sure. look in the internet for it.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:36 am

Lovers of olive oil and its defenders, believe that this miracle product is perfect. Accordingly, harm does not bring. But still, any product has its drawbacks, even such a wonderful gift of nature, like olive oil.
And so, with care to treat the oil with cholecystitis. After all, it has choleretic effect. Therefore, with inflammation of bile oil can also hurt.
Do not recommend eating more than one tablespoon of oil a day and "fighters" with excess weight. The reason for this is high caloric content of the product.

Return to “Health & sex”