benefits of olive oil

Easton

Re: benefits of olive oil

Postby Easton » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:24 pm

there are a lot of them , i know it definitely. i have heard that some people use olive oil for hair, but i can not understand it, what can be the benefit of it is you just make your hair greasy. i am not sure that you will look good in such a way. but i think that it is very good to make all your food using the olive oil, it is not heavy and it is very good for the digestion.you make add it to the salads and of course fry on it. i have not heard what for you may also use this oil. maybe for the skin, but i do not know fro sure. look in the internet for it.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:10 pm

Of course I think olive oil is good for your health. But only if you eat it very little. I can say with confidence it is more healthier than other kinds of oil. But it can also damage your health if you add it everywhere and too much. My family, my boyfriend and I use only this oil as it is low in fat and calories, and high in vitamins and minerals.

Adam

Postby Adam » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:51 am

Olive oil is rich in antioxidants, especially vitamin E. Olive oil helps reduce cholesterol levels in the blood, leading to heart disease. Regular consumption of olive oil can help reduce both systolic and diastolic blood pressure. Even with a high content of calories, olive oil helps to reduce the level of obesity.

Tompson

Postby Tompson » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:38 pm

Almost 100% of olive oil is made up of fat, but the fat useful, such as omega 9 and omega 6. They prevent the deposition of cholesterol, therefore, despite the caloric content; olive oil is useful for the prevention of heart attack and stroke. Also in the olive oil a huge amount of vitamin E, which protects cells from damage, prevents the appearance of wrinkles, improves skin elasticity, promotes wound healing, improves blood clotting and provides normal sexual desire.

Damien

Postby Damien » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:21 am

As one of the basic components of the Mediterranean diet, olive oil has a positive effect on the digestive system. The secret - a product has a high content of monounsaturated fatty acids, in particular - oleic acid, which reduces cholesterol in blood. Olive oil is easily absorbed by the body; it reduces appetite, speeds up metabolism and beneficial effect on the stomach. Regular consumption of olive oil - an excellent prevention of cardiovascular disease: it strengthens blood vessels and makes them more flexible. The majority of drugs that contribute to the pressure reduction are based on the olive tree leaves. Moreover, olive oil has beneficial effects on bones; prevent calcium loss, which makes the product of particular value for children.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:33 pm

Firstly I would like to say I prefer to use flower oil. I like it more, as it has better scent. But it is not so good for our health as olive oil. I agree that it is better to use this kind of oil. It can bring a lot of benefit, I heard. Maybe some day my husband and I begin to use it. But it is also more expensive than flower oil. But I believe it is also better for our health.

Archer

Postby Archer » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:58 am

as far as i know, olive oil is really useful. especially when we talk about diets. it contains a small number of callories and if you use it while preparing food, probably you gain less weight :D Also it is light for the stomoch and it is used in many different cosmetical masks. so.. i do agree with most comments here that it really has profit)) ;) ;)

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:37 pm

I can not say what certain benefits olive oil has :shock: :? :| But I have heard a lo of times on TV, read in the Internet that it is the best kind of oil, it is really good for our health, if we only do not drink it :lol: :lol: :o :shock: :? So I add only olive oil in my dishes, so does every member of my family ;) :idea: We do not use any other kind of oil :!:

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:07 pm

Olive oil has a lot of benefits, you know ;) ;) :) I guess everybody knows that it is one of the best kind of oils, that can be quite good for our health if we do not add it to much to our dishes ;) ;) :o :shock: :? Personlly I use only olive oil :!: :!: :!: By the way, I also think it is quite delicious and also it costs not so much ;) ;) :!: :!: :roll:

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:39 pm

I consider olive oil to be one of the most beneficial oils in the world. The most famous benefits of this oil are the following: it perfectly moisturizes skin, improves skin elasticity and its regenerative properties, reduces under-eye wrinkles, helps to prevent dandruff. But its benefits are not only skin-deep. Olive oil is also helps to lower your risk of heart disease.

Return to “Health & sex”