benefits of olive oil

Williams

Re: benefits of olive oil

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:19 pm

i think that i would help you with it because i am really familiar with this question. i know that olive oil really has a lot of different benefits. virgin olive oil protects the body against breast cancer, in contrast to other vegetable oils. while corn oil - which is rich in n-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids - increased the aggressiveness of tumors, virgin olive oil had the opposite effect. virgin olive oil is linked to a higher incidence of benign (non-cancerous) breast tumors. people who regularly used olive oil for cooking and salad dressing or with bread had a 41% lower risk of stroke, compared with their counterparts who never consumed it.

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:36 pm

I have heard a lot of good things about olive oil that it is much more healthier that any other oil. But i still prefer sunflower oil i just can not resist a terrible smell of olive oil especially when i pour it into vegetable salads. I know it is supposed to be the most healthier oil among others but i still prefer another!

Jim

Postby Jim » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:28 pm

Olive oil is the best kind of oil, personally for me. And of course it can bring a lot of benefit, if you only know the measure ;) ;) ;) It is also not very expensive and even not very reach people can use it ;) ;) I also like its taste and scent. I add it to different meals, espesially salads, it is also good to use it fo frying, as it is really tasty.

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:03 pm

No wonder the greatest lover in history was Italian: extra virgin olive oil may even improve your sex life. Casanova must have had excellent circulation for all those conquests; olive oil boosts circulation to all areas of the body, including those hard to reach erogenous zones. Weight loss secret weapon.
Twenty litres of extra virgin olive oil every year and most Mediterraneans still aren’t fat. According to Leandro Ravetti, Chief Oil Maker of the award-winning Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oils, a diet rich in extra virgin olive oil may deliver greater and longer lasting weight loss results than a low-fat diet.

Harry

Postby Harry » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:30 am

recently i have read a lot of articles about the olive oil and i have found out that it is really very beneficial and has a lot of benefits on our health. and you may not only cook on it, you may also use it as an ingredient to a lot of other things. i have heard that a lot of people use oil for their skin, they tell that it makes their skin softer and better , it helps to get rid of pimples and everything like that. then some people use it as a mask for their hair, i have not done it and i do not know whether it is really so good as people tell about it. but still , i is interesting but there are a lot of oils which are much better than olive.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm

Extra virgin olive oil contains a substance called oleocanthal, which has anti-inflammatory agents, meaning olive oil is like a natural Ibuprofen. Research increasingly suggests inflammation impacts a number of chronic diseases, so olive oil’s anti-inflammatory properties grow more compelling all the time.
Skin saviour.Extra virgin olive oil helps with anti-ageing, osteoporosis and skin damage. “One that’s proven is that it adds a protective coating on the skin, both through consumption and application,” says Ravetti. Maybe you know all that already...but...just in case..

Nick

Postby Nick » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:17 pm

Hi guys!!))I am glad to see all of you again))So I know that olive oil has only benefits)For example,any vegetable oil contains many unsaturated fats which are easily acquired and don't form cholesteric plaques in blood vessels. Unlike other oils, olive contains only the polyunsaturated fats providing maintenance of optimum level of a cholesterin in a blood and supplying cells with nutrients.Olive oil also contains the substances interfering development of oncologic diseases. For example, oleic acid reduces risk of developing of tumors. Other bonds, squalenes, slow down body height of malignant cells. Certainly, they don't replace a chemotherapy and other ways of cancer therapy, but as supportive applications are used by oncologists long ago. :idea: :idea:

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:20 pm

Hello my dear friends!! 8-) 8-) I am glad to hear you again))So friends I know that olive oil has a lot of benefits!!Olive oil has the good rejuvenating property, thanks to the content of vitamin E and antioxidants it really interferes with withering of cells, smoothes folds and prevents their emergence. It will allow to keep youth and elasticity of a skin for a long time. For these properties it is especially recommended to children and elderly people, and also the ladies wishing to prolong the youth.Olive oil is useful at external use. It remarkably is suitable for a dry and sensitive skin, softening it and interfering with loss by moisture cells. :idea: :idea:

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:36 pm

Hi guys! Olive oil is very useful! Olive oil has long found fame as one of the most useful products. It is actively used in medicine, nutrition and cosmetics. ;) ;) :) ;) :D oil has a positive effect on the digestive system. The secret is in the high content in the product of monounsaturated fatty acids. Olive oil is easily absorbed by the body, reduces appetite, speeds up metabolism and beneficial effect on the stomach. ;) ;) ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:01 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends :geek: 8-) How are you doing today?? Are you in a good mood today for our conversation?? I hope so guys. I know that olive oil has a lot of benefits!! I know that olive oil also contains the substances interfering development of oncologic diseases. For example, oleic acid reduces risk of developing of tumors. Other bonds, squalenes, slow down body height of malignant cells. So I try to use it in my ration!!As for me it really brings the benefits and you know I like olive oil ;)

Return to “Health & sex”