i am scared of herpes...

Mark007

Re: i am scared of herpes...

Postby Mark007 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:52 pm

Genital herpes very often causes psychological distress in people who know they are infected, regardless of severity of symptoms. Speak to your health care provider if you are infected and are having difficulty coping with the condition.There is antiviral medicine to shorten the duration of an outbreak, but you are still at risk of transmitting the disease.If you are diagnosed, disclose your diagnosis to past and potential sexual contacts.There are many online dating sites and support groups for people with herpes.While genital herpes can be spread in several different ways, it cannot be spread through swimming pools, toilet seats, doorknobs, etc. The virus cannot survive long outside the human body.

Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:35 am

Fortunatelly for me i have nebver had such a problem myself, but my friend had and i must tell you that there is no known cure for herpes. antivirals such as acyclovir, valacyclovir and famcyclovir can reduce the symptoms and shorten the duration of the outbreak. The antiviral drugs should be taken as soon as the tingling, burning or itching sensations starts or when the blisters begin forming. A person with mild symptoms can do some home care remedies for herpes sores. First, loose-fitting cotton underwear and pants should be used rather than nylon or synthetic garments. Second, gently cleaning the site with water and mild soap may also help. Third, over-the-counter pain relievers and warm baths can help reduce the pain. Since herpes is basically incurable, both infected and non-infected people should start focusing on how to avoid herpes outbreak and making precautions. the best helper here is a doctor, i guess))

Daymont

Postby Daymont » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:03 pm

Hi everybody here)You really need to tell him as he has a right to know.. If yes then I could pretty much gaurantee that he will be upset if not then he will be relived that you came to him first with this... then he can make his mind up about what he should do..If you really love him then you really have to talk to him about this. Its not about you anymore its about him...if he loves you then he will stay..Do whatever it takes but find a way.. seek professional help if thats what it takes. Hopefully you haven't already had sex with him. If you think things are getting more serious, and he loves you, he'll accept your telling him and he will be mature about it.

Robb

Postby Robb » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:38 am

i think that you are not the only person who is scared of herpes. talk with your partner about STIs before beginning a sexual relationship. find out whether he or she is at risk for an STI. remember that it is quite possible to have an STI without knowing it. some STIs, such as HIV, can take up to 6 months before they can be detected in the blood. you definitely have to avoid sexual contact with strangers because it increases chances of catching herpes. if you still have then use condoms. hope that i have helped.

Stephan

Postby Stephan » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:55 am

Sometimes, it is all about statistics. The risk of getting herpes can grow immensely depending on the number of people that you are sleeping with. If you are afraid, do not sleap with every guy you see, use condoms and do not put into your mouth everything you thing cute))) And if serious, be accurate and that is all. you can not be sure on 100 % that everything will be okay, if it is not okay. If you have not serious relations think of having serious and ask a man with whom you sleap weathe re has herpes or not. Be ready!

Danny Mitchell

Postby Danny Mitchell » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:22 pm

People must know that it can't be passed on through objects, you can have it without symptoms, it will not affect your fertility, it is just skin problem. But you need to cure it as fast as possible. Don't be afraid of this disease. It is not as harmful as you can think.

Chase

Postby Chase » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:24 am

i have not suffered from it but still i know a little information about this disease. i think that it is betterto see the doctor. your doctor may prescribe an antiviral drug for you to keep on hand in case you have another flare-up; this is called intermittent therapy. you can take the pills for two to five days as soon as you notice sores or when you feel an outbreak coming on. sores will heal and disappear on their own, but taking the drugs can make the symptoms less severe and make them go away faster. there are also other ways but this one is the best.

florian

Postby florian » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:38 pm

If you are scaring so much, you should know how to prevent transmission, to prevent genital herpes is the condom, cause they do reduce the risk of transmission of genital herpes and other sexually transmitted disease, and their use is widely recommended. Be attentive!

Easton

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:30 pm

if you are scared of herpes then try to avoid any chances to get it, i think that it is really possible and you will not get it. if you know that you may get it then use the condoms during the sex in all the cases, i do not like condoms and i do not use them but it is your chance to sleep safe and sound. but i think that the best decision would be not to think about it, if you do not think about such disease you will not get it. your thoughts will just kill you and sometimes you may get it. i do not wish you it but it is just my advice. and i also think that you have to visit the doctor and know whether you are healthy now, everything may be. :P

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:31 am

Yes, herpes is a very seriouse desease and important problem. So try to avoid it. You should watch over your health in a thorough way. As your future life depends on it. Try also to be honest with your boyfriend and always tell him the truth. As it can also ruin your relationships. So I wish you to be healthy and not feel ill.

Return to “Health & sex”