i am scared of herpes...

Damien

Re: i am scared of herpes...

Postby Damien » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:23 am

Herpes can be prevented. Maintain normal immune system. Take care of your nervous system. Take vitamins A, C, E, zinc and selenium. Avoid hypothermia. Forget about smoking and alcohol. Avoid coffee, chocolate, flour, peas, grapes, peppers. . Vaccination - a way to make their lives easier. Follow the intestinal micro flora. Take antiviral drugs.

Archer

Postby Archer » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:04 pm

Many of us are scared of something)))) some are scared of dogs, other of height, some are scared of alens, and here you are - scared of herpes) :P :P theonly thing i can say here - is stop it.. if you continue in this way, you'll forget about dates for a long time)) but if you cannot stop then ask every next partner if he has this desease or not.. I do not see another way out.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:00 pm

Talk with your partner about this before beginning a sexual relationship. Find out whether your partner is at risk for a herpes. Be responsible. Avoid sexual contact if you have symptoms of a herpes. Avoid sexual contact with anyone who has such symptoms and don't have more than one sexual relationship at a time. Remember that your risk for a herpes increases if you have several sex partners.

Williams

Postby Williams » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:03 pm

i think that you shall not worry about if you do not have any situations when you can catch them. of course if you are having sex with many different partners whom you do not know and you do not know whether they are healthy and you have sex without the condoms then you definitely have the reasons to worry about it. if you do not want to venture your life then i think that you shall not do such things, i am sure that your health is more important for you than just sex with strangers. as i know it is very hard to get rid of it and it is very unpleasant thing. i wish you good luck and i really hope that i have helped you.

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:31 pm

I have never had herpes on my reproductive organ but once a season or even often i have a herpes on my lower lip and it is very annoying. I can not get rid of ot. Doctor told me it is in my blood and if i really want to get rid of it i have to do inections every week but still do not believe that it will help.

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:10 pm

As for me i have not suffered from it but still i know a little information about this disease. i think that it is betterto see the doctor. your doctor may prescribe an antiviral drug for you to keep on hand in case you have another flare-up; this is called intermittent therapy. you can take the pills for two to five days as soon as you notice sores or when you feel an outbreak coming on. sores will heal and disappear on their own, but taking the drugs can make the symptoms less severe and make them go away faster. there are also other ways but this one is the best.

Harry

Postby Harry » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:11 am

you know herpes is not very serious problem and that is why i do not think that you shall worry about it so much. i am not talking about the genital herpes, i think that it is really very unpleasant thing and you shall do everything in order to avoid it. i hope that you are actually doing it. the first thing that i want to tell you is to use condoms if you are not sure whether your partner is healthy, but if you see anything not very good on the genital of your partner then i think that you definitely have to avoid sex with him. i hope that you understand it very good on your own. using condoms may help you to prevent a lot of diseases.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:37 pm

There is no current cure for herpes, and the virus often remains within an infected body for life. It can remain dormant for months or years and then recur without warning. Outbreaks may be triggered by stress, fever, sunlight, or trauma, among other causes.Some people with herpes never display any symptoms, while many experience only mild, infrequent symptoms.Herpes should not be brushed aside as insignificant, however. Pregnant women with genital herpes, for example, run a greater risk of miscarriage and can spread neonatal herpes, which can occasionally prove deadly, to their unborn children.

Nick

Postby Nick » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:43 pm

Hello guys!!So I think that herpes it is awful diseas!You can say no for kisses if you have it!The main symptom of a herpes is emergence of blisters near a mouth, on cheeks, labiums and wings of a nose. And, the herp is followed by low health, lack of appetite, temperature increase, irritability and a bad dream.After there was an implication of primary herp, external signs disappear, but the virus all the same remains in your body. It can be activated at any time and again cause characteristic symptoms. Again there will be clumps of the blisters turning further into ulcers in the same places or nearby. Secondary symptoms are transferred easier and proceed less time, than observed during primary herp. However rashes always look as blisters which strongly itch burst, and on their place there are wounds and crusts. :oops: :cry: :evil:

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:17 pm

All we have faced with herpes :| :| But not all of us knows about this rules!!It is necessary to remember what at emergence of rashes of people becomes sharply infectious. And not only people around, but also the sick person can suffer. For example, from the center on lips the virus of herpes can be brought by dirty hands in eyes or on genitals. It is important to follow the following rules.Don't touch the lips affected with rashes. If you have touched them, carefully wash hands.Use a personal towel and ware.Refrain from kisses and oral and genital contacts.

Return to “Health & sex”