i am scared of herpes...

Mr.Rich

Re: i am scared of herpes...

Postby Mr.Rich » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:17 pm

All we have faced with herpes :| :| But not all of us knows about this rules!!It is necessary to remember what at emergence of rashes of people becomes sharply infectious. And not only people around, but also the sick person can suffer. For example, from the center on lips the virus of herpes can be brought by dirty hands in eyes or on genitals. It is important to follow the following rules.Don't touch the lips affected with rashes. If you have touched them, carefully wash hands.Use a personal towel and ware.Refrain from kisses and oral and genital contacts.

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:51 pm

Hi guys! Herpes is one of the most common human diseases, which is the causative agent the herpes simplex virus. :!: :!: :!: The source of infection is a sick man who has the virus present on the epithelium of the mucous membranes. Herpes prevention lies primarily in strengthening the immune system. It is desirable to observe the regime of sleep and rest, do not forget about the hardening. ;) ;) :shock: :!: :roll: :oops: ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:33 am

Here you are dudes :P :twisted: I am glad to greet you here today 8-) How are you doing?? Are you in a good mood today for our conversation?? I hope so!! Adam you know I have never heard about genital herpes.. And now you know genital herpes scares me to death too.. It sounds very bad I can say ...To tell the truth I have never heard that that genital herpes can be spread in several different ways, it cannot be spread through swimming pools, toilet seats, doorknobs, etc. The virus cannot survive long outside the human body...oh my God!!!

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:32 pm

Hi all! Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease, because the exchange of fluids during vaginal, anal, or oral sex is the main mode of transmission. Oral herpes is most often transmitted by kissing or sharing utensils. If you are concerned that you may have herpes, talk with your partner! It is very important to lead a healthy lifestyle! If you have the herpes virus, it is necessary to warn the partner. This is my opinion. ;)

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:29 pm

A lot of people are really afraid of herpes, especially of HVS-2 type. HVS-1 type is more common and can be found on lips, in the nose , even on the wrist and waist.All the time doctors say if you live with the person who has the herpes in active form you will evidentially have the same one. From my personal experience i can tell that it's not always true. I've had HVS-1 type from very childhood( lips and nose were always like full of botox and hurt a lot). My partnertner, with whom we are for 8 years alrealy never ever had any in his life. Maybe he is the lucky one, but still)))

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:12 pm

That is one of the most unpleasant problems wiht the health! As for me, I don't have it, never had it, and I would pray in order not to have it in future. So, as you see, guys, I don't have any expereince in the treatment, maybe it would be better to clean your face with special mask or cream. As for me, when I don't know how to treat something, I am just going to the shop for medicines and asked about the disease there.

Fransua19

Postby Fransua19 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:12 pm

well, guy, you know if you are afraid of herpes, then you should not kiss all the pople you see.. you must look at the people carefully and choose the partners carefully. this very important. but al in all when you start the relations., you find out about the diseases almost at once.. so you should not have it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Newton

Postby Newton » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:04 pm

i think that it is naturally that you are scared of herpes but you know i think that you shall think about the prevention of it and then everything would be alright because if you do not get it then you do not have to think about getting rid fo it and everything like that, i think that the best way of preventing it for you would be just to use condoms when you are having sex and of course not to contact with the people who have herpes. i think that you understand it and you would agree with me in it. but of course if you have already caught it then i think that you immediately shall consult the doctor.

Mert

Postby Mert » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:43 pm

the best way to prevent it wuld be to have sex with condoms only then i think that you may be 90 percents sure that you would not get it. but of course there are also other ways and a lot of other tips which you would follow and then you would not get herpes as well. i think that you shall change partners very often and it is very important when we are talking about herpes, the more partners you have the bigger opportunity to get herpes you have and i think that you know that. the other thing is that you may get herpes just from you if you have it on the lip then you may get it on the genitals as well.

Simson

Postby Simson » Fri May 12, 2017 5:47 am

Nice to be here guys!! how are you doing today?? Are you ready to start this day from the good talk with me?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I hope yeees)) So I also scared about herpes especially if there is on the intimate place.. I know that herpes is most likely to be transmitted when an infected person is symptomatic with the tell-tale blisters. It is therefore imperative to avoid sexual activity during these flare-ups of the infection.The same principle holds true for avoiding kissing and sharing of utensils, drinkware, etc., during breakouts of oral herpes..Did you hear it??

Return to “Health & sex”