i am scared of herpes...

Edgar

Re: i am scared of herpes...

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:51 am

Wondering how to prevent herpes? Preventing the spread of herpes becomes easy once it is understood how it works. The virus is transmitted through direct contact with an active lesion or bodily fluid of an infected person. Herpes skin infection transmission occurs between discordant partners; a person with a history of the infection (HSV seropositive) can pass the virus to an HSV seronegative person. There are no documented cases of infection via an inanimate object (e.g. a towel, toilet seat or drinking glass). To infect a new individual HSV travels through tiny breaks in the skin or mucous membranes in the mouth or genital areas. Even microscopic abrasions on mucous membranes are sufficient enough to allow the virus to enter the blood stream.
Remember a few things can trigger recurrence and one must know some herpes prevention tips. These include: stress, sunlight, weak immune system, tight fitting clothes, hormonal changes such as during menstrual cycle, cold, surgery and lifestyle. Organic soaps with essential oils are found to be of great use in preventing herpes.

Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:34 pm

The herpes simplex virus, also known as HSV, is an infection that causes herpes. Herpes can appear in various parts of the body, most commonly on the genitals or mouth. There are two types of the herpes simplex virus. The herpes simplex virus is a contagious virus that can be passed from person to person through direct contact. Children will often contract HSV-1 from early contact with an infected adult. They then carry the virus with them for the rest of their lives. The virus spreads more quickly when an infected person is experiencing an outbreak. Anywhere from 30 to 95 percent of adults are seropositive for HSV-1, though they may never experience an outbreak. It’s also possible to get genital herpes from HSV-1 if someone who performed oral sex had cold sores during that time.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:13 pm

I understand you.. Some day it happened with me. Oh how it was horrible. I hated all people around me and I didn't want to go out even somewhere. I have found right information that outbreaks may be triggered by stress, fever, sunlight, or trauma, among other causes.Some people with herpes never display any symptoms, while many experience only mild, infrequent symptoms. Yeah of course it is known that herpes should not be brushed aside as insignificant, however. . Anyway there are many good treatments of it

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:11 am

Herpes, or herpes simplex virus (HSV), is a sexually transmitted viral infection. In the United States alone, the CDC estimates that a quarter of a million people get new herpes infections every year. Unfortunately, there is yet no cure for herpes. On the other hand, herpes can be treated and managed with medication, home care, and simple precautions to prevent outbreaks and transmission. With a sexually transmitted infection like herpes, you don't want to rely on self-diagnosis. You want to be sure, and in order to be sure, you need to visit the doctor. Many times, herpes is asymptomatic, meaning that the symptoms either don't present or are too mild to be recognized.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:20 pm

Herpes is incredibly common. In the US, about one in six people between the ages of 14 and 49 have genital herpes, and in some populations, the prevalence is even greater. Once you have herpes, you have it for life, but that doesn't mean your life has to be worse for it. Everyone has a physical issues to deal with, and yours just happens to be herpes. The best way to make peace with the virus is to accept that it's part of you and get comfortable managing it to improve your quality of life. Accept that you have herpes. Accepting that you have herpes will allow you to move forward. Studies have shown that people with herpes who use an acceptance coping style have a better quality of life. Acceptance coping means accepting that your herpes is real and it is something that you have to address. Acceptance is an ongoing process that takes time. Many people will refuse to acknowledge that they actually have herpes or will continue to live as though they do not have herpes. This denial will only make things more difficult for you.

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:27 pm

Hmm..difficult situation to be honest. Fortunately I have never faced with it and I strongly hope that it will never be present in my life. The creator of this website is more than right that herpes is an infection caused by two virus types, and it appears in two forms, as either oral or genital herpes. Many prevention tips are valuable for both oral and genital herpes, but the latter will be the primary focus of this article. If you understood this present you shoudl do something by recognizing and treating symptoms, protecting yourself properly during sexual activity, and it would be better to be honest and open with your partner as for it.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:50 pm

you shall not worry about if you do not have any situations when you can catch them. of course if you are having sex with many different partners whom you do not know and you do not know whether they are healthy and you have sex without the condoms then you definitely have the reasons to worry about it. if you do not want to venture your life then i think that you shall not do such things, i am sure that your health is more important for you than just sex with strangers. as i know it is very hard to get rid of it and it is very unpleasant thing. i wish you good luck and i really hope that i have helped you.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:24 am

The risk of getting herpes can grow immensely depending on the number of people that you are sleeping with. If you are afraid, do not sleap with every guy you see, use condoms and do not put into your mouth everything you thing cute))) And if serious, be accurate and that is all.
you can not be sure on 100 % that everything will be okay, if it is not okay. If you have not serious relations think of having serious and ask a man with whom you sleap weathe re has herpes or not. Be ready!

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:31 am

I think that you are not the only person who is scared of herpes. talk with your partner about STIs before beginning a sexual relationship. find out whether he or she is at risk for an STI.
remember that it is quite possible to have an STI without knowing it. some STIs, such as HIV, can take up to 6 months before they can be detected in the blood. you definitely have to avoid sexual contact with strangers because it increases chances of catching herpes. if you still have then use condoms. hope that i have helped.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 9:02 am

If the negative attitude "Do not eat much, or you will recover, like a sister" or "This posture makes you look like a nasty grandmother" regulate your attitude to yourself, this is also very productive material for working on yourself, especially in the company of an attentive therapist.The experiment in the framework of the advertising campaign Dove clearly shows that we are inclined to extol others and pejorative about their appearance. Discussing your traits with those who love you and hearing their views on you can also be incredibly useful. To find yourself in the history of beauty, bypassing the established standards, it is possible, through exciting courses in anthropology, ethnography and aesthetics - "short legs", "wide hips" and "eyes of incomprehensible color" are easily found in stunning catalogs of world art, where generally accepted Western European beauty Only one of dozens of existing types.

Return to “Health & sex”