do you believe in bioactive foods and ingredients for health?

Mark007

Re: do you believe in bioactive foods and ingredients for health?

Postby Mark007 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:50 pm

The supplements help improve your brain function. Aside from giving you the distinct feeling of enhanced wakefulness and mental alertness for the entire day, the ingredients in the supplements can help reduce the presence of mental fatigue. In the long run, these effects can keep you going not only during the workout proper but also during the rest of the day. They are extremely convenient to tote around.There are various ingredients that may compose each brand of workout supplement. The following are some of the active ingredients that you may find in each supplement dosage. These components work with each other to help you attain the best results out of your workouts.

Argo

Postby Argo » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:40 pm

Hi everybody here) Functional food is considered to be any food or food component that provides health benefits beyond basic nutrition. Recently, a great deal of interest has been paid by the consumers towards natural bioactive compounds as functional ingredients in the diets due to their various health beneficial effects. Notably, marine resources have been recognized as rich sources of structurally diverse biologically active compounds with great application potential in marine functional foods. Among them, fucoidans have been found to possess various bioactivities including antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-tumor, anti-obesity, anti-coagulant, anti-viral, anti-hepatopathy, anti-uropathy, and anti-renalpathy effects.

Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:34 am

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD... thai is really the first time, when i hear so clever thoughts, but i have not the least idea wht you are talking about. are those products, like diary or what??? ho realy i am a new one in this sphere and i'll be more than gratefull if you give me an advice what and how should i do it, i mean eat all those foods in order to be healthy. i do not usually look for what i eat. i do it because it is tasty and not bacause it is healthy. bio, nutricious, it is too much for me) and i feel like it is high time to start doing something in order to be good in future.

Robb

Postby Robb » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:07 pm

well i think that i really believe in it. bioactive components are a challenging area, and multiple paths for the many types that span the range from whole foods to druglike isolated compounds will be needed. currently, bioactive foods and ingredients have almost no role in public policy. there are limited databases of these constituents. but i think that the situation would change in the future and people would pay a lot of attention to them and they would play a significant role. that is what i think about it.

Stephan

Postby Stephan » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:37 am

Honestly, in order not to seem you completely dull.. I'd say I almost understand the term, although have not the east idea of, what doe it mean))) No really, I do not use it and do not search for the products which contain thos bioactive things. i try to make the manu of my family more or less healthy. we do not eat fast food and try to avoid fats ad everything that can quickly ruin the body of a person. we have a chuld and he gets all the best. I am sure) But we are not crasy parents who are turned to mad search of best of the best.

Adam

Postby Adam » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:15 pm

Thinking about the benefits and dangers of bioactive foods, they are often confused with food additives of Series. E Series Food additives are not used in pure form in the diet, but only added to the products during their production to give them certain properties. It is also important to realize that the biologically active additives - is no cure, and they cannot be used to treat various diseases. Supplements - a food additive, which are designed to balance the diet, or by enzymes or bacteria to adjust the functions of different organs and systems. But I think these supplements can be found in ordinary products, and you will not need to use chemicals.

Danny Mitchell

Postby Danny Mitchell » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:34 pm

I believe in bioactive food and vitamins. I have a female friend, she ate such food during pregnancy and everything was great. She gave birth to wonderful healthy girl. You can eat this food and not be afraid to get sick. Because it has everything your organism needs to work in a right way.

Chase

Postby Chase » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:38 am

actually i do not really believe in it because i do not know a lot about such things. i thin that it is not discovered to the full and we have to be really ver careful with such things. of course i have read a lot of articles about it and there was a lot of different news about it but still i am a very sceptical person in order to believe in anything i have to see it with my own eyes and to experience it. i have not experience it yet and that is why i tend not to believe in it and i think that it is my own right. although it may be true.

florian

Postby florian » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:17 pm

An important aspect to food security is ensuring that food is of sufficient nutritive value to ensure health. Many plant-based foods contain compounds that may have specific functions within our bodies that maintain health or prevent disease. To my mind, they are more harmful than useful.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:15 pm

Maybe you are right and there are some benefit of bioactive food for our health. But I do not belive so much in that. I think usual health food is better ,healthier, cheaper and more simple. We can buy it everywhere. I think we should eat usual food, without any bioactive things. Keep to this rules and you will always be healthy.

Return to “Health & sex”