do you believe in bioactive foods and ingredients for health?

Matthew Foster

Re: do you believe in bioactive foods and ingredients for health?

Postby Matthew Foster » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:15 pm

Maybe you are right and there are some benefit of bioactive food for our health. But I do not belive so much in that. I think usual health food is better ,healthier, cheaper and more simple. We can buy it everywhere. I think we should eat usual food, without any bioactive things. Keep to this rules and you will always be healthy.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:29 pm

Maybe in some way all these bioactive foods and ingredients for health help, but I do not belive in it so much. The only way to stay healthy is keep to a diet and go in for sports. You should eat healthy food, a lot of fruits and vegetables, do exercises every day and sometimes go to the gym. I guess these are main advice to stay healthy.

Archer

Postby Archer » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:01 pm

you know that is really the first time i hear something like this... I have aready told here that i am not into those special diets and do not take them too serios, but it is interesting to find out some facts about.. how did say.. bioactive foods. :shock: :shock: No, i am damn serious, i do not know what does it mean)))) and even when i find out, doubt i'l use them)

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:19 pm

Maybe bioactive foods and ingredients for health bring some benefits, but I think not so much, but these things have sky-high prices :o :shock: :? :| So I think it is good enough for our health to eat usual food. We just have to keep to a healthy diet, you know :o :shock: :? :| :idea: We should eat a lot of soups, vegetables, fruits and I am sure we will stay healthy ;)

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:27 pm

Maybe in some way bioactive foods and ingredients for health are good, but I do not believe it so much ;) ;) ;) :!: :!: You also should spend a lot of money for them. Personally I think we just have to eat healthy food, high in vitamins and low in fat. If we keep to such a simple rule, most of people in our world will stay healthy, you see :) :) :)

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:16 pm

As for me I strongly believe in bioactive foods. The most known of such food are fruits and vegetables. They have lots of benefits for our good health. More over they are incredibly important for our organism as they can prevent some illnesses. Some of them are good for cardiac care, others can help combat and treat asthma. So eat more fruits and vegetables and stay always healthy.

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:36 pm

yes i really believe in it. i know that there have been really a lot of different research and i am sure that the food may be really very helpful and bioactive. i know that there are a lot of people who do not believe in it but i think that it is really heir business and we do not have to bother about it. i believe in such things because i know them from my own experience , if people do not believe in it then they have not experienced such things. i do not know how to make you sure that there are such things and i do no want even to try to do it but it is just your choice to believe in some things or not. that is it.

Jim

Postby Jim » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:44 pm

I can say with confidence that I do not believe in those different bioactive foods and ingredients for health :o :shock: :? I am sure that they can not bring almost any benefit, but they have sky-high prices. I wish more people understood these simple things. We should better eat more healthy food, high in vitamins and minerals and we will always be healthy.

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:01 pm

Apples are one of the most frequently consumed fruits in the world, constituting an important part of the human diet as a source of sugars, minerals and dietary fibre . Moreover, apples are an important source of biologically active sub-stances, such as vitamin C, flavonoids and phenol com-pounds, all of which are known to act as natural antioxidants. It is for this reason that apples are considered one of the ma-jor contributors of phytochemicals in the human diet . Al-though flavonoids may also be considered as phenol com-pounds, many authors prefer to consider them separately. In the past, the phenolic compounds found in apples were con-sidered as just secondary plant metabolites responsible for imparting flavour, colour and astringency. These compounds were also associated with oxidative deterioration, responsible for the discolouration of apple and apple products

Harry

Postby Harry » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:41 am

i do not even know, i have never really thought about it a lot, bt I think that it may be possible and i do not have any reasons not to believe in it. i think that i rather have neutral attitude to it because i am no sure in it. i have not proves tot tell that it is true, but at the same time i have no prooves to tell that it is not true. but i think that it would be really very interesting for me to know more about it and be sure whether such things exist or not. but now i live to the rule that t is actually possible and we have to listen to it and eat something that may be really beneficial for our health. that is what i think about it. good luck.

Return to “Health & sex”