do you believe in bioactive foods and ingredients for health?

Ken1

Re: do you believe in bioactive foods and ingredients for health?

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:30 pm

It's important to remember that dietary supplements are designed to supplement your diet, not to replace nutritious foods.Supplements can enhance a diet where there are shortfalls, but a handful of vitamin, mineral or other dietary supplements can never take the place of a healthy diet.
Foods are so complex, offering not only vitamins and minerals, but fiber, nutrients (carbohydrates, proteins, and fats), phytochemicals, and a whole host of nutritious substances that science has not fully identified that work together with other foods and provide the benefits of a healthy eating pattern.

Nick

Postby Nick » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:53 pm

Hi guys!))Nice to meet you here friends!!)) So Richard,i agree with you You that exactly apples full of bioactive compounds.I also know that apples are one of the most consumed fruits in the world, constituting an important part of the human diet as a source of sugars, minerals and dietary fibre . You may eat apples in any time and in any cases,and dont care about anything.I am agree that apples are an important substances, such as vitamin C, flavonoids and phenol com-pounds, all of which are known to act as natural antioxidants. It is for this reason that apples are considered one of the ma-jor contributors of phytochemicals in the human diet .

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:08 pm

Here you are my dear friends))I am glad to see all of you here today))So ..what I would like to say))I agree with Richard that there are a lot of bioactive compounds in apples!!. Apples are one of the most frequently consumed fruits in the world, constituting an important part of the human diet as a source of sugars, minerals and dietary fibre . Moreover, apples are an important source of biologically active sub-stances, such as vitamin C, flavonoids and phenol compounds, all of which are known to act as natural antioxidants. It is for this reason that apples are considered one of the major contributors of phytochemicals in the human diet ..i also live to the rule when everything is possible and we have to listen to it and eat something that may be really beneficial for our health.

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:06 pm

Hi guys! Lately in the press increasingly published articles with various opinions about the use of food dietary supplements. ;) ;) ;) :) ;) :) ;) before you buy and use in food of biologically active substances, it is necessary to consult to the skilled doctor, carefully to examine the composition of additives. Biologically active food Supplement is a special substance, intended usually for individual use. Nutritional supplements are present in most products, even in organic products. ;)

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:30 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!!))) :lol: :lol: 8-) Are you okey today?? I hope yes)) because I am in a good mood to have nice talk with all of you here)) I would like to say that I also believe in bioactive foods because recently I have read an article about it. A multi-disciplinary approach will be used to study bioactive food ingredients that influence the gut microbiome, and inhibit the growth of bacterial pathogens. It help develop prebiotic, probiotic and anti-microbial compounds produced by dairy lactic acid bacteria as well as plant cell wall oligosaccharides...There is that I have found.

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:50 am

Good day today guys, isn't it?? What are you doing today?? What are you going to do?? Let's have a nice talk now with me :lol: :lol: I would like to say that I also recently have read this article. I know that the potential for bacteriocins to prevent contamination of foods, and infections within the gut and oral cavity as well as on the skin will be investigated. Novel prebiotics will be developed as another bioactive intervention used to control food-borne pathogens and to promote health!!So I even have nothing to add to this!!!!

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:48 pm

Hi guys! How are you? I agree with you the properties that can be measured in food may not lead to impacts on human health in vivo. You can find a lot of useful biologically active compounds in apples. They are one of the most frequently consumed fruits in the world, constituting an important part of human nutrition as a source of sugar, minerals and dietary fiber. I seem that such supplements are our healthy future! ;)

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:57 am

Nobody doubts that natural products are better than any type of dietary supplements and they cannot replace the natural calcium from cheese or vitamin A from carrots. But sometimes different situations occur and you need to bigger the quantity of this or that element quickly, in this case all artificial supplements and vitamins will do good. The same happened with me: i was constantly tired and decided to go to doctor, the answer was in the low level of vitamin A in my organism, so i need to take the course of it or eat the enormous quantity of carrots every day( which is impossible, you understand). Vitamins were the only answer for my problem, because they help quicker.

Newton

Postby Newton » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:07 pm

i do not know whether i believe in it or not because i do not know enough about it, i have heard about it for several times but you know i have never done anything in order to know more about it and of course maybe i shall do it because i shall know more and more about it . but i do not know i think that it is a bit difficult question and i think thta it is not even discovered enough by the scientist and i think that you understand what i mean. in general i think that maybe in the future when i will have time i would try to read more about it but definitely not now. thank you for your attention

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 3:35 pm

Of course!! I totally share the opinion you have left and definitely, it is vital for me to able to have the healthy food every day.. but my journey to the good and clean nutrition regimen was a long and hard way to go.. therefore, you have to understand what forced me to make the huge difference in the life back then... I was really struggling with having the overweight.. and it was like the disaster for me personally... guys, never let yourself to become uncontrollably fat and ugly! it is easier to eat a lot and become fat than to eat less and lose the excess weight, just believe my personal life experience...

Return to “Health & sex”