coming too fast

Edgar

Re: coming too fast

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:46 am

Of course that's a very big problem, but I think that you should just talk to your boyfriend. I think that no matter what the problem is, you should talk to each other for you to have an honest relationships. I don't think that suck kind of them should'nt bediscussed. I think that it is the only way out.

Kane

Postby Kane » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:00 pm

Reaching climax faster than your partner is common, so don’t get down on yourself. Fortunately, most people who climax quickly can learn how to last longer. Exercises and lifestyle changes can help improve control, and there are lots of climax-delaying techniques you could try during sex. Climax control products and medications could also be worth a shot. If your partner finishes too soon, try to approach the topic as a team. Avoid placing blame, and let them know that you want to work together to build physical and emotional intimacy. Anxiety and self-doubt are major mood killers, so try to be optimistic. Approaching sex with confidence, self respect, and a positive attitude can make all the difference for both you and your partner.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:21 am

I really sympathise with you. It can be a great problem. Wwe need sex to feel ourselves good, to have a wonderful mood. But when we don't have the sattisfaction, we can feel a little bit nervous. I think that you should solve this problem together with your boyfriend. I think that you shoul have a talk.

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:06 pm

I am so happy to meet you here today again. Are you ready to have nice conversations today again? It is true that nowadays everything depends on your lifestyle. If it is healthy everything is normal, and vice versa.. There are really many methods to tackle premature ejaculation, the behavioral techniques are the only ones with the potential to actually cure the problem.If you and your boyfriend are willing to practice some specific techniques, he may be able to develop much better control. Surely can say that you are right here my dear friend

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:53 pm

If you and your boyfriend are willing to practice some specific techniques, he may be able to develop much better control. And it will save you both a lot of money on desensitizing products over the coming years.I also think it’s a good idea to educate yourself as much as possible about the problem.
You can always read it first, then pass it on to him.In many ways it’s helpful to present him with real solutions. You can give him the book, then leave it to him to decide to read it or not. I can guarantee he will

Maritat

coming too fast

Postby Maritat » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:34 pm

I rinse my dogs eyes with a saline solution after every run. Youd be amazed what they pick up in their eyes. Remember to rinse under the 3 rd eyelid too.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:21 am

i do not know wether you know it or not, but we should use a condom for that, i mean proonging our sex period. However, one thing that most men do not realize is that condom reduces the sensation during sexual intercourse. This means that you take longer to reach an orgasm and end up going on and on for much more time than you usually would.
Also if you want to last longer, just breathe deeply and relax your body. It must help not to finish earlier you want it to happen. ALso i guess sexual position also mean a lot. try and find yours.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:04 am

If he’s going full steam ahead, he’s bound to orgasm quickly, so breaks give him a chance to cool down. Ask your boyfriend to tease you more, by getting you to the edge of orgasm, then stopping for a few moments before starting up again. Have him pull out, then finger you, go down on you, or use a toy on you. You can tease him too! Try taking the lead the next time you have sex, and stop when you can sense him getting close.
Do not be stressed about that much. You have enough advices here so you will be ok

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:51 am

Accepting yourself, your loved ones and your life. "Acceptance" is often associated with obedience to fate and the principle of "accept what is, and be happy with it." However, this does not mean that we should rejoice in our shortcomings and unpleasant qualities of other people. In each person there are strengths and weaknesses, and, as Dostoevsky wrote, "in each person there are straight and bright avenues and curves and dark alleys." However, it makes no sense to "fixate" on them either. If we will always remember about our own and other's "negatives," our state from this will only worsen.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 6:49 am

Haste begins in our head. How much of everything there is swarming! Sometimes we ourselves are surprised: "How could such a thing come into my head!" Meanwhile, the thought, word and action, combined together, cause certain consequences: peace, softness, calmness, happiness ...
Or the complete opposites of these concepts. So learn to think positively. There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way. Sometimes it's complicated, but very interesting.

Return to “Health & sex”