coming too fast

Mark007

Re: coming too fast

Postby Mark007 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:53 pm

Another great way to prolong the fun is to take little breaks from intercourse. If he’s going full steam ahead, he’s bound to orgasm quickly, so breaks give him a chance to cool down. Ask your boyfriend to tease you more, by getting you to the edge of orgasm, then stopping for a few moments before starting up again. Have him pull out, then finger you, go down on you, or use a toy on you. You can tease him too! Try taking the lead the next time you have sex, and stop when you can sense him getting close.
Do not be stressed about that much. You have enough advices here so you will be ok

Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:33 am

Man, there are so many information and different exercises here in the net or you may ask your doctor about it. honestly i've been studying this topic once. And Kegel exercises are what you need. they were designed to strengthen pelvic floor muscles. The best way to feel them in action is to squeeze them while urinating. Your urinary and ejaculatory systems share these muscles, exercising your PC muscle and making it stronger greatly benefits sexual performance. You can develop and strengthen these muscles by squeezing them from 10-20 times a day. During intercourse, as you near ejaculation, squeeze your PC muscle. When the urge to ejaculate subsides, release your PC muscle and resume penetration.Kegel exercises were designed to strengthen pelvic floor muscles. The best way to feel them in action is to squeeze them while urinating. Your urinary and ejaculatory systems share these muscles, exercising your PC muscle and making it stronger greatly benefits sexual performance.

Robb

Postby Robb » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:15 pm

i do not think that it is a problem at all. there are a lot of men who worry about it too much, i know that a lot of my friends do not like long sex and for them it is better to have short sex but very dynamic and pleasant , i think that it is really worth it. i also do not like long sex and when my partner cums too fast i do not even think about it, it is normal.and for me his satisfaction is more important than mine. and to my mind it is right. of course he always tries to make it pleasant for me but i would never tell him that he cums too fast.

Daymont

Postby Daymont » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:32 pm

Hi guys) It is can be a problem. Learn how to unarounse yourself lol. I'm 39 and I'm the same way. I started wearing workout underwear to kinda of tie it down. But it still shows a little lol. Apparently it slows down at some age but I am yet to see it. It is something you might not guess: low testosterone. It turns out that testosterone is absolutely critical for the internal tissues of the penis. When the penis loses proper testosterone levels, nerves and connective tissue literally begin to "wither" and "atrophy". It is similar to a garden that loses its water supply. There are many things that you can do to increase the number and hardness factor of your morning erections. Many great examples of things that can increase your morning erection .

Stephan

Postby Stephan » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:04 am

Well i do not know wether you know it or not, but we should use a condom for that, i mean proonging our sex period. However, one thing that most men do not realize is that condom reduces the sensation during sexual intercourse. This means that you take longer to reach an orgasm and end up going on and on for much more time than you usually would. Also if you want to last longer, just breathe deeply and relax your body. It must help not to finish earlier you want it to happen. ALso i guess sexual position also mean a lot. try and find yours.

Danny Mitchell

Postby Danny Mitchell » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:16 pm

My partner has this problem, not always but several times. There are two ways to get reed of that problem: first is to admit, not reject this and face it. Second: you need to masturbate and stop just before ejaculating, then apply firm pressure with thumb and finger to the tip of your penis. Squeeze until all sensations of orgasm have passed then resume. Just practice!

Chase

Postby Chase » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:35 am

i think that you definitely have to talk about it because it can not be so all your life. i know that a lot of partners do not understand that they are cumming too fast or something is wrong and that is why i think that it is really needed to show him what is wrong. i know that there are a lot of solutions of this problem and i am sure that together you will solve this problem.it is not so serious as you imagine and if you spend some time and efforts on it you will make your sex just the best i wish you good luck and i hope that you will solve this problem.

florian

Postby florian » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:31 pm

Getting to know your body is a good first step. If you know the sensations and feelings that happen just before you have an orgasm, you can learn to predict when you are about to cum. This will prevent it from taking you by surprise. You can then slow down the action or do something different.

Easton

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:27 pm

i know about this problem because i also faced it but i think that i can not help you a lot with it. the first thing i can tell you about it that it may destroy your relations and if you have some doubts whether your relations are strong and happy without sex then it is better to break up with this partner. the thing that helped me is just the patience of my partner and a lot of sex. of course the first time is always short but the second even the third are much longer. and of course i have a lot of experience. having sex for many years helps you.now my partner ad i are really satisfied with the length of the sex, it is not too short but also not too long.

Archer

Postby Archer » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:14 pm

you know it reminded me about one episode of Friends TV show, you know.. :D :D WHen Phebe tried not to get excited while making massage to a cute guy.. she was thinking abut Chendler (and she was not attracted to him at all) :lol: :lol: Well i am talking that if you think about something that does not make you erozed you may prolong the process..

Return to “Health & sex”