coming too fast

Ryan

Re: coming too fast

Postby Ryan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:57 am

Hello everyone!! :geek: :ugeek: Harry Klein gave really good method how to get rid of coming too fast. My ex partner and I practiced this method and you know friends it really helped us!! If you forgot I remember that thisS method calls as Start-Stop technique.This is by far the most simple technique and can be done alone or with a partner.The technique involves stimulating the penis and stopping just before you feel you are about to ejaculate. Stop the stimulation for 30-60 seconds and start again once you feel that you have regained control. Repeat this process 4-5 times.It can really help you))

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:57 am

Hey guys here :mrgreen: I am glad to write here again. Best regards for all of you today :lol: I would like to say guys that I really like this theme for discussion and I am sure that it is really very actually!! I would like to say guys that in this important deal.. I mean in sexual contact everything is okey between me and my partner. I understand when he needs I be faster or slower.. And exactly he understands when I need that he is to do it faster or slower.. We don't have such troubles in the sex, fortunately!!

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:37 pm

Hi guys! I agree with the comments guys! Need to investigate different methods! More foreplay can help increase satisfaction of your partner as well as delay ejaculation. Unfortunately, many guys are very focused solely on her orgasm and not check the desire of its partners. there is a possibility that he's a selfish and inconsiderate lover. I don't know him, so I can't make that decision! Talking about your problems. ;)

Newton

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:07 pm

i do not know what to tell you about it because i have never had such a problem and that is why i do not know what i can do with it but you know in general i think that you shall use different techniques and i think that if you try several different things then you would succeed, of course it would not be as easy as you think but with the time it will hep you. i think that it is the only way out of this situation. of course you can consult the doctor or someone who is good at these questions but i think that they would not give you the other answer. that is what i think about it.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:25 pm

of course it is not very pleasant and i realise it because it causes lots of the problems for your partner and for you as well and i think that you know what i am talking about but you know t the same time i think that you shall take an advantage of it and see something good in it, but you know i think that you shall try to make everything in order to make your sex better and i think that you are able to do it, of course maybe it will take more time but i think that it will happen and you would not suffer from anything. that is what i am thinking about. wish you good luck and everything the best.

Mert

Postby Mert » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:09 pm

it depends so your partner, a lot, for one partner it would be too fast and for other person it would not be too fast. i do not really believe that it is possible to train when you ll come, it is really very intimate thing and if you come too fast then it would be so. of course i have heard about different exercises but i do not believe them working and that is why i do not know whether i can advise them. i have not tried them because i do not have need in it but of course you may read different recommendations in the internet and find something for yourself. hope that you will solve this problem.

Simson

Postby Simson » Fri May 12, 2017 6:10 am

Adam I am sorry that you have such problems in your intimate life.. But I think that there is nothing horrible in it.. I think that it can be easy solved in any case.. I recommend you simply to speak about this intimate theme with your partner and I think that if you love each other so he will be agree to change something in himself or to try something new!!! Could you try it?? As for me so I have really good sexual contact with my husband and I am very lucky one can say. Because in this deal he is fantastic!!

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 2:08 pm

Have never honestly faced the similar problem ever in my life! am i the lucky one?! nor me, nor all my partners in the sexual meaning, have never experienced the fats coming thing at all... :P but, I have overheard something about it from the colleague, though he is heterosexual. but I guess the problem is always a problem for all men! so he saif that it happened when his girlfriend scared him during the sex, and after the fast coming was his "thing", but he managed to overcome the "disorder"... step by step he released the fear out of his mind and it was over! so the problem was only mental, nothing else...

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 2:49 pm

it is really hard to talk about that and i think that you realise what i am talking about but you shall not be ashamed of it , i do not think that it depends on you or something like that, yes you come too fast but you can not control it all the time and that is why it is not a real problem. of course to some extent it is but you know i think that you shall think about it and then you would be able to solve the problem. but of course you may try to do everything in your life just in order to avoid it and i hope that you would be able to get rid of such a problem, i hope that it is possible.

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Wed May 17, 2017 12:01 pm

What are your impressions from this good day?? Are you in a good mood now?? I hope so because I am in an optimistic mood for it.. Sooo I can say that it is very intimate topic for discussion and to my mind a lot of us are shameful for it.. But not me ...you know dudes I can say that we found common language with my partner as for this question so exactly that is why i can say that our preferences in sex is normal and neither he is coming too fast nor me.. And I think that it should be in any relationships..

Return to “Health & sex”