coming too fast

Thomas

Re: coming too fast

Postby Thomas » Wed May 17, 2017 12:33 pm

The problem is well known for the vast majority of all men in the world. Does not matter what orientation you are - homosexual or heterosexual, anyway, if you are losing the "man's power' you will start to feel pretty uncomfortable and in addition, you will also experience the serious trouble here.... well, impotence and "coming fast" are significantly different things, but anyway, you will at least try to make thing work for you by setting the mind properly ;) o worries, o hesitations... in most of the cases you are mentioned, the main reason of coming fast is the mental problem, like the stress or depression.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:46 am

Of course that's a very big problem, but I think that you should just talk to your boyfriend. I think that no matter what the problem is, you should talk to each other for you to have an honest relationships. I don't think that suck kind of them should'nt bediscussed. I think that it is the only way out.

Kane

Postby Kane » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:00 pm

Reaching climax faster than your partner is common, so don’t get down on yourself. Fortunately, most people who climax quickly can learn how to last longer. Exercises and lifestyle changes can help improve control, and there are lots of climax-delaying techniques you could try during sex. Climax control products and medications could also be worth a shot. If your partner finishes too soon, try to approach the topic as a team. Avoid placing blame, and let them know that you want to work together to build physical and emotional intimacy. Anxiety and self-doubt are major mood killers, so try to be optimistic. Approaching sex with confidence, self respect, and a positive attitude can make all the difference for both you and your partner.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:21 am

I really sympathise with you. It can be a great problem. Wwe need sex to feel ourselves good, to have a wonderful mood. But when we don't have the sattisfaction, we can feel a little bit nervous. I think that you should solve this problem together with your boyfriend. I think that you shoul have a talk.

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:06 pm

I am so happy to meet you here today again. Are you ready to have nice conversations today again? It is true that nowadays everything depends on your lifestyle. If it is healthy everything is normal, and vice versa.. There are really many methods to tackle premature ejaculation, the behavioral techniques are the only ones with the potential to actually cure the problem.If you and your boyfriend are willing to practice some specific techniques, he may be able to develop much better control. Surely can say that you are right here my dear friend

Return to “Health & sex”