coming back after an injury

Sam35

Re: coming back after an injury

Postby Sam35 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:40 am

If you have injured your back, either at work or otherwise, it can be a debilitating and challenging condition to recover from. However, with the right lifestyle modifications, lots of rest, and appropriate medical care, you can give yourself the best possible chance for full recovery. Note that if your back pain persists or does not start to get better shortly after the injury, it is always best to see a physician for professional advice on how to proceed.

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:59 pm

Hello hello everybody and everyone who decided to visit this great website today. How are you going to spend this day? This topic is very very nice for those who faced with traumas or injures and for those who needs to know everything about treating and right requirements. You are right my friend that a physical therapist or personal trainer can also help correct bad movement patterns and muscle imbalances in order to prevent further injuries.Fuel your body. A nutrient-packed diet and adequate hydration are key during recovery. Be healthy my boys

Jay

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:23 pm

As for me I had a bike accident that is why I know how difficult to coming back after an injury. It is obvious that any reduction in exercise undertaken will have a knock on effect on your conditioning and overall fitness. While off the bike you may have gained weight and lost some or all of your conditioning.
You might even be a completely different body shape now than you had when you got hurt. Fortunately, it is relatively straightforward to regain that condition. If you have been fit once, you can be fit once more. As long as you have been signed off to continue exercise or feel ready to get back on the bike, you should do so.Don’t go too hard too fast. Treat it just like a sportive.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:44 pm

you shall be very careful and do not even do something that may be very dangerous for your health. of course i understand that you are also a person and you want to be happy and as many other people but if you want to remain healthy and get rid of your injury to the full then you shall take care of your health. try not to do anything heavy or difficult, try ask you relative or friend to help you because you would definitely need this help. do not b shy asking about it , i am sure that they would understand everything. and try not to think about the injury , it would help you to get rid of the disease faster.

Edgartup

coming back after an injury

Postby Edgartup » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:31 am

hi i have been off the pill for a month, and i was just wondering when people started their periods again?im just a bit worried, i know they dont come back straight away, just a rough timescale would be good to knowany help would be good ps: i lost 6 pounds in a week after coming off it

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:20 am

Injuries, employment, illness, classes, and even just laziness are all factors that can prevent us from continuing a fitness program. Although taking time away from intense programs every so often to recover can be beneficial, too much time away from the gym can cause complications.
I personally find my first few lifts back into my routine to be the most frustrating lifts. I can’t lift the weight I usually can, I get tired faster than usual, and I often am sore for days afterward. I have realized that during my first few lifts after a break I often try to do too much. I walk into the gym with the mentality that I can pick up where I left off.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:06 am

There is always a danger you could do too much, too early and aggravate rather than help the injury to get better. There are no hard and fast rules about how much you should do because it depends on type of injury and recovery. In some cases, light exercise can help get blood to the affected area and speed up healing. For want of any better advice, if you feel pain, it is a sign you might be pushing too early. If you can ride without pain, then it is a guide signal to begin lightly. During injury, some muscles will have wasted causing imbalances in the body. This can cause knock on injuries, due to over stretching other parts of the body.

Return to “Health & sex”