coming back after an injury

Mert

Re: coming back after an injury

Postby Mert » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:46 pm

we all are men and we all are strong but you know when yo are after an injury you shall worry about yourself and about your health and you shall not show that you are so strong and everything like that, you shall remember that you health is the most important thing and that is why your main goal is to recover int he better way, i do not even consider the time so important, you shall just get rid of al your problems and of course of all your pain and then you would be considered really healthy person. i think that you shall do a lot of exercises but not too much, and consult with the doctor about them.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:40 am

If you have injured your back, either at work or otherwise, it can be a debilitating and challenging condition to recover from. However, with the right lifestyle modifications, lots of rest, and appropriate medical care, you can give yourself the best possible chance for full recovery. Note that if your back pain persists or does not start to get better shortly after the injury, it is always best to see a physician for professional advice on how to proceed.

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:59 pm

Hello hello everybody and everyone who decided to visit this great website today. How are you going to spend this day? This topic is very very nice for those who faced with traumas or injures and for those who needs to know everything about treating and right requirements. You are right my friend that a physical therapist or personal trainer can also help correct bad movement patterns and muscle imbalances in order to prevent further injuries.Fuel your body. A nutrient-packed diet and adequate hydration are key during recovery. Be healthy my boys

Jay

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:23 pm

As for me I had a bike accident that is why I know how difficult to coming back after an injury. It is obvious that any reduction in exercise undertaken will have a knock on effect on your conditioning and overall fitness. While off the bike you may have gained weight and lost some or all of your conditioning.
You might even be a completely different body shape now than you had when you got hurt. Fortunately, it is relatively straightforward to regain that condition. If you have been fit once, you can be fit once more. As long as you have been signed off to continue exercise or feel ready to get back on the bike, you should do so.Don’t go too hard too fast. Treat it just like a sportive.

Return to “Health & sex”