coming back after an injury

Easton

Re: coming back after an injury

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:12 pm

i definitely agree with you. if you have an injury then it will be better for you not to do anything active.most of the time you shall lie in bed and do not overwhelm your head with bad thoughts. do not cause the stress and depression because the recovery process would be even longer and i hope that you understand it. try to think positively and then definitely everything would be alright. i wish you good luck ad i hope that you will recover very quickly and would not get bored with it. spend this time in the way you always wanted. and you will see that sometimes it is even good when you can spend time as you want. :P :P

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:56 am

Yeh, coming back after an ijury is a very difficult time. But you have to live it through and understand that all difficulties will disappear and you will healty again and do whatever you want. But now try not to do a lot of physical exercises. It can cause some problems with you health. You can ask doctor if you can do light exercises.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:46 pm

Getting injured is so horrible for every person. But I agree it is extremly awful for active people, for people who are fond of sports. They shoul stop to go in for sports and even do active movements. I think they should better keep to doctor's advice. Mayby firstly they should stay in their bad, but gradually increase their loading.

Archer

Postby Archer » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:49 am

Recovering, injury.. all of this is not really pleasant. There are a ot of different recovery tools, starting from some special exercises and finishing with medical treatment... I have never had serious probems with muscels that is why cannot say you anything really useful, but if you search the net, sure, you'll find something. :D :D

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:48 pm

Of course, getting physically injured is a horrible thing not ony for active people and athelet. but also for ordinary people, you know :( :o :shock: :? :| After it you can not move in a propper ways, everything hearts, you can even have more serious problems with your health :( :( So you should not do any active actions after an injury :!: :!:

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:46 pm

It is quite difficult to come back after an injury for all people, you know ;) ;) ;) But it is especially difficult for people, who are active and energy, who used to go in for sports :( :( :( :shock: But you shoulld realize if you will not keep to doctor's advice and make a lot of different hard moves and actions, it will be worse for you, firstly :( :(

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:55 pm

All injuries limit what you can do, but it’s no excuse to give up. After you get injured, a doctor probably prescribed you some rehab plan for a few weeks. So follow this plan after you feel back to normal. This will help you continue to build strength. Focus on stabilization, core, and flexibility exercises after rehab.

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:11 pm

i think that you shall be very careful and do not even do something that may be very dangerous for your health. of course i understand that you are also a person and you want to be happy and as many other people but if you want to remain healthy and get rid of your injury to the full then you shall take care of your health. try not to do anything heavy or difficult, try ask you relative or friend to help you because you would definitely need this help. do not b shy asking about it , i am sure that they would understand everything. and try not to think about the injury , it would help you to get rid of the disease faster.

Jim

Postby Jim » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:52 pm

Of course, getting physically injured is a nightmare, especially for active people and athletes. They have to keep then to a calm lifestyle and do not do any hard physical work. Unfortunately, they should forget about their trainings for some time, and if they were injured very hard and serious, they should forget about sport forever :( :( :o :cry: :cry:

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:59 pm

How did you get injured? Understanding what happened will be key to your rehab plan so you can avoid further injury. Knowing what went wrong will also help you mentally, as getting injured can really impact your confidence level. Seek supervision. Work with your doctor on an exercise-based rehab program.
A physical therapist or personal trainer can also help correct bad movement patterns and muscle imbalances in order to prevent further injuries.Fuel your body. A nutrient-packed diet and adequate hydration are key during recovery. Adding a supplement like glutamine or MSM and chondroitin may also help rebuild joints. Stay away from alcohol, sugar, and white flour.

Return to “Health & sex”