coming back after an injury

Ken1

Re: coming back after an injury

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:28 pm

During injury, some muscles will have wasted causing imbalances in the body. This can cause knock on injuries, due to over stretching other parts of the body. One thing I’ve noticed about recent injuries where I mainly landed on left hand side, is that I’ve gained muscle strains on my right hand side in my back because I’m overcompensating on the other side.
Also, because I haven’t been using my left leg much, I can feel the muscles are really declining in power. When I wake up I feel my left leg involuntary stretching because the previously strong muscles are becoming much weaker due to non-use. Unfortunately, this has aggravated the imbalance between my left and right leg.

Nick

Postby Nick » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:48 pm

Hello everybody here friends!!!I would like to share with you the information I have found as for coming after an injury! :idea: The experts say that successfully executed transaction concerning injuries of the musculoskeletal device, correctly performed repozition, the imposed plaster is, in fact, only the initiation of treatment, more than for 50% success of its outcome depends on competently developed program of post-traumatic rehabilitation. The vascular and other pathological changes arising on this background can lead to an atrophy of muscles, violation traffic of soft fabrics with formation of decubituses and ulcers, to restriction of mobility of joints, . The hypodynamia slows down of the hematoma formed as a result of an injury and in general recovery after injuries adversely affects speed.Be accurate,my dear friends and everything will be okey!! :roll: :!:

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:57 pm

Hello friends))Of course it is always difficult coming back after an injury!!So I know that easy stratching is a wonderfol method to remove after injures! Generally the stretching is used for prevention of getting injured, but it can be applied also in renewal period after an injury of course, carefully and within limits. When several days later after an injury pain falls down, think about accomplishment of an easy extension for preserving elasticity of muscles and prevention of spasms. Begin with 2-3 extensions a day lasting 15 - 20 seconds which are carried out during deep breaths. Chronic injuries even need more an extension therefore in that case the quantity of extensions can be increased to 3-5 in day lasting 30 seconds and to carry out them to those port, until the discomfort in muscles won't disappear . :idea:

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:39 pm

Hi friends))I agree with Albert that you should train unaffected areas if it doesn't bother the injured area, but the training goal for the injured area is simple: don't make the injury worse. That means leave it the hell alone! Don't train it lightly, don't stretch it (unless instructed by a doctor), and don't go for a light jog instead of a hard run. Just leave it alone.You can also RICE the injured area. RICE stands for Rest (leave it alone), Ice (ice for 15-20 minutes an hour, as often as possible), compression i think that it is necessary!!But be alsway carefull when you are doing pchysical exercises!!

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:08 pm

Hi guys! This is a very complex topic! Sport it's life! Return to sport after injury it is hard! Unfortunately, life is such that you have to be strong, healthy and successful. Engage in room is necessary. You need to reduce the load, take care of an injured place. Recommend constantly train the hand. Don't drop the sports and do not skip the workouts under any circumstances. Of course, you need to find a good doctor, which will continuously monitor your health. ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:17 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!)) How are you doing today guys?? Are you in a good mood today for our conversation?? I hope so)) I would like to agree with Richard that a physical therapist or personal trainer can also help correct bad movement patterns and muscle imbalances in order to prevent further injuries.Fuel your body. A nutrient-packed diet and adequate hydration are key during recovery. So try to use this tips if you are coming back after an injury.

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:00 pm

Hi guys! A very good topic for discussion! Because it is very complex but the common theme!You need to try to understand what happened. How did you get injured? Understanding what happened will be the key to your rehabilitation and you will be able to avoid further damage. Your emotions are an important part of the healing process. You need to set yourself up for positive emotions! You need to believe only in the best. ;)

Newton

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:19 pm

well you know i think that you shall worry about your health and i think that you understand that. your health shall be the most important thing for you and you shall make everything in order to come back after an injury in the most fastest way. but i think that you shall understand that if it takes more time then do not worry about that, i think that the quality of your health shall be the most important for you and it is the thing about which you shall care. that is what i think about it. in general i hope that you would do everything and everything would be very good with you. good luck.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:32 am

well i do not have any experience in it and that is why i can not tell you anything for sure and i think that you understand what i mean, it is really very very important. of course maybe it would not be really very simple for you to come back after your injury but i believe that you are really strong and you are able t gain everything in your life and i hope that you understand it maybe it will be hard and maybe you will have some obstacles on your way but i think that you always shall remain strong and do not pay any attention to the things that are happening around you, i really believe in you.

Mert

Postby Mert » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:46 pm

we all are men and we all are strong but you know when yo are after an injury you shall worry about yourself and about your health and you shall not show that you are so strong and everything like that, you shall remember that you health is the most important thing and that is why your main goal is to recover int he better way, i do not even consider the time so important, you shall just get rid of al your problems and of course of all your pain and then you would be considered really healthy person. i think that you shall do a lot of exercises but not too much, and consult with the doctor about them.

Return to “Health & sex”