healthy vacation

Argo

Re: healthy vacation

Postby Argo » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:54 pm

Vacations are all about relaxation and fun, which can spell trouble for your healthy lifestyle, because it can be tempting to abandon your healthy eating while on vacation. Although you may strive for good, clean-eating, it is easy to sway from your goals and treat yourself more than you should. Plan your dine-out meals beforehand. While it is more beneficial to not dine out, the likelihood of you not visiting a restaurant on vacation is very slim. For this reason, plan your dining experiences before your trip. Decide what restaurant you will visit and check out the menu beforehand. This way, you can determine nutrition information ahead of time and look for healthier options.

Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:20 am

Ahm,. an interesting topic, really... but you see i am more than sure that all of us have different interpretation of healthy weekend, cause for some of us it is an active vacation somewhere in the mountains, or going down the river or anything else. if you are at east a bit simmillar to me, then you adore having piece at home or in the circle of the closest friends. sometimes those buzzing gets be irritated and i just want to feel at piece with myself. when it happens I go home, take a lot of great movies and just relax with popcorn. when i feel that i need company we go to the club or bar and spend a day with friends. it is so easy.

Daymont

Postby Daymont » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:48 pm

One of the pitfalls of any vacation is getting hungry and resorting to food that is fast, convenient, and usually unhealthy. Before leaving town, stock up on healthy hunger-busters such as fruit, yogurt, granola bars, and string cheese. If you’re traveling far, stop at a grocery store before checking into your hotel for snacks, bottled water, and breakfast items. You’ll save money, time, and maybe even a few pounds. No matter how interesting or exciting your destination, entertaining every member of the family is always a challenge. Planning ahead can help you avoid some of those dreaded complaints of boredom, but also help keep the entire family physically active every day.

Robb

Postby Robb » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:04 am

in my opinion pope rarely fo in for healthy vacation. during their holiday they usually do everything they can not allow themselves at home. if they are following healthy diet and going in for sports, they forget about exercising and let them eat something tasty. and i think that it is right, every person needs some kind of cheat meal and why not let it during vacation. you usually do not do anything hard for your body, you just lie in the sun and enjoy the atmosphere. once in a year you may afford it. i am sure.

Stephan

Postby Stephan » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:10 am

Before this summer vacations every other day we got up a bit earlier and wentfor a run. We picked out our course the day before and tried to find something that would be interesting and fun to run. but this summer we happened to face a problem and now every other day is a torture for my son. he broke his eg and not simply broke, but the bone had turned and he had an oeration. now we are in hospital for the whoe month and just dream him to be healthy. i fee so bad about that, about his torture. and feel being a bad father...

Chase

Postby Chase » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:05 pm

i think that the best vacations are spent in the mountains. mountains is the place where i can come at any time and in any season. there is something peculiarly soothing in watching the trees, wind and listening to the music of the nature. i think that everyone who has been at least one time in the mountains understands me very good. it calms me down and gives me a good opportunity to relax and forget about all my problems. it is really very healthy vacation which may help you be healthier and stronger. it is definitely worth time spent on it

florian

Postby florian » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:55 pm

To make your vacation be healthy you should go easy on breakfast, watch out for calories in drinks, get moving, always wear sunscreen, and avoid the beach or the pool from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. when the sun is strongest, control your portion sizes and offset unhealthy meals with more nutritious, lighter ones.

Easton

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:22 pm

and that is why i suggest you spending your holidays on foot. it will be the healthiest variant. i advise you to spend this time in mountains. it will be a perfect variant for you i think. of course i do not know your preferences but i think that if you do not want to spend a lot of time in the plane then you want to be active and have a healthy and energetic vacations. as you know i am not very active but sometimes i may spend some time in the mountains, but it is very rarely. in most cases i like to lie on the beach. 8-) 8-) it is so pleasurable that i will never change it to any active or healthy vacations. i think that it is very healthy :lol: :lol:

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:52 am

Yes, I agree that even if you have vacation it does not mean you have to do any exercises and keep fit. Holidays is a really good time for that. You feel refreshed, you have got rid of your work problems. You can do sports whenever and whereever you want to do this. I wish you always to be healthy, happy and refreshed.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:12 pm

Yeh, I agree with you that we should not forget about ourselves and about our health during vacations. Flights can be rather long and you can feel extrimly exhausted after them. So to feel more relaxed and refreshed you should do some exercises. They should tot be to difficult. You have just to walk a little more, but not only sit.

Return to “Health & sex”