healthy vacation

Howard Freeman

Re: healthy vacation

Postby Howard Freeman » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:12 pm

Yeh, I agree with you that we should not forget about ourselves and about our health during vacations. Flights can be rather long and you can feel extrimly exhausted after them. So to feel more relaxed and refreshed you should do some exercises. They should tot be to difficult. You have just to walk a little more, but not only sit.

Archer

Postby Archer » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:45 am

Everyone of us understand healthy vacations really differently. for me for example it is all kinds of active rest: snowboarding, if it is winter ;) Serfing in summer, cycling... swimming, windserfing.. welll, i have tried a lot of things and do feel great about it. But i am not saying that passive way of resting is bad. I do ike all of it, you know?

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:52 pm

Of course, I agree that when you have a vacation you should not forget about healthy eating habbits and sport. You should keep to a schedule you had before your vacation :!: :!: :roll: ;) You have to do some exercises in the morning and try to eat healthy food, so that you returned home and do not have any poisoning, or do not add some extra kilos :lol: :) ;)

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:42 pm

Of course, I entirely agree with you ;) ;) People always forget about healthy eating habbits and going in for sports when they have a vacation :!: :!: :!: We should always try eating healthy food and keep fit, even if we do not work, but have a rest in some other country, you know ;) ;) ;) We should never forget about our organism ;) ;) :!: :!: :!:

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:59 pm

Its not a new thing to me as during my vacation I always try to make healthy and beneficial. I try to keep following a healthy lifestyle whereever I am. I eat only fresh or steamed fuits and vegetables, drink fresh juices, avoid fatty food like french fries, hamburgers, chips and of course I can live without going in for sports.

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:01 pm

i think that for all of us it is really very important to have healthy vacations. we not for everyone it is really important, but most of us still want to be healthy and that is why we just need to have some healthy vacations. sometimes it is really very good to lie on the beach, eat a lot of delicious but unhealthy food and just do nothing. but it is not very good for the health, i think that the greatest weekend and also the healthiest would be to spend in the mountains. i think that it would be really great. i like having active vacations because you have an opportunity to see the nature and just rest in the mountains. that is it.

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:54 pm

I know it myself even if it is vacation it is not a reson to reduce your morning exercises or just your work out and refuses from healthy food. And actually summer is a good opportunity to keep to a healthy lifestyle, because this season there a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits and it is a good reason not to give up and keep to be healthy! :)

Jim

Postby Jim » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:18 pm

I am absolutely agree with you ;) ;) If you are on a vacation, you should not forget about your healthy habbits and sport ;) As a lot of people, who have holidays, do not pay attention to their lifestyle :( And I can not understand that, you see. If you have a rest, it does not mean you can eat and drink everything you want and do not go in for sports ;)

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:05 pm

I know that combat Jet Lag If you’re traveling long distances, avoid jet lag by adjusting your sleep pattern gradually before you leave. If you’re flying east, go to sleep an hour before you normally would for a week before your departure. If you’re flying west, move your bedtime an hour later.
If it’s still daylight when you arrive at your destination, go outside, move around as much as you can and resist sleep until after dark. The sun will tell your body to produce less sleep-inducing hormones, and your internal clock will adjust faster. It’s wise to acclimate your body to mealtimes at your destination as well. For example, if you arrive at noon, but your body clock is at 6 a.m., eat lunch and not breakfast.

Harry

Postby Harry » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:22 am

i think that you know that it is very hard to have healthy vacations because you travel and want to enjoy your life and do not want to avoid anything. for me it is extremely hard to come fro the trip and do not get at least several kilos. i do not know why it is happening. well actually i know. i always travel on all inclusive. and there are really a lot of food, a lot of exotic fruits and vegetables and many dishes which i have not tried. and of course it is very important for me to try everything, and as i am there only for several days i eat really a lot. and i also like sweets very much and if i do not try all the sweets there, then it would be a tragedy for me.

Return to “Health & sex”