healthy vacation

Mr.Rich

Re: healthy vacation

Postby Mr.Rich » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:25 pm

If you don`t know how to spend the vacation with the good influence for your health so I can recommend you to invite this website and try to choose for you good cruise!!I am sure that it will exactly help you!!For example this one http://gayweekends.com/object/dreams-of ... se/Imagine sailing the magical islands of Tahiti on your own private tall ship. Source Events invites you to make this dream a reality as we return to the most romantic and exotic islands on earth on our Dreams of Tahiti Cruise aboard Windstar's msy Wind Spirit. I am sure that all of you will like it!!! :ugeek: :ugeek:

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:01 pm

Hi guys! Healthy holiday this is the key to mental health! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Clean and fine sand, hot sun and refreshing water. All this is very useful for a person! It is a good stay! ;) ;) ;) Going to rest, it is important to take care of their health should take a first aid kit! Need to rest long and well. Preferably a whole month to spend in the village: walk in the woods, on the river, read books. You can go on excursions, better boat. I wish you all a good holiday! ;) :) :D

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:05 pm

Hey dudes!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Best regards for all of you today :D How are you doing today?? Are you in a good mood today for our conversation?? I hope so)) you know guys I think that healthy vacation is such vacation that can be spent in some new country or place!! I mean for example if I want to make my health more strength so I try to arrange the trip to the seaside for example, or to the mountains!! I like to travel around the world and I can say that of course it is really helpful for our health you know!!

Newton

Postby Newton » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:18 pm

well as some other guys i think that the best weekend is the weekend after which you have great emotions and lots of adrenaline, of course i am not talking about something dangerous but still i think that you shall try some new things in your life.you shall think something really emotional, that would give you the best memories, i have already here and i would tell it one more time against, i think that you shall try parachuting if you have not tried it before, i think that it would help you and you would have rally lots of the best memories connected with it. that is what i think about it.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:34 am

well of course i agree with you that travelling may be bad for you if you do not organise it in the proper way and i think that you understand what i am talking about, it is really very important and you shall realise it. but you know at the same time i think that you shall know how to make it work for you and make you healthier and healthier. i think that during your vacation you shall not forget about the healthy diet and it is the thing that really matters, you shall not eat all the trash that you are able to eat, and of course you shall think about your shapes, you may do the morning exercises every day.

Mert

Postby Mert » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:44 pm

of course healthy vacation is a very interesting idea and it think that it would be very good because i know that a lot of people who decided to have a vacation in the summer do not make it healthy, they just lie under the sun and eat a lot of not very healthy food and drink alcohol, but you know i am the same, i do not think that healthy vacation would be notable and it is the time during the year when you can relax and do what you want because it is your vacation. and that is why i am really proud of those people who can control themselves even during the vacation and they can do it all the time.

Simson

Postby Simson » Fri May 12, 2017 1:06 pm

Have a nice day today my dear friends :geek: :mrgreen: How are you doing today?? Are you ready to start this day from the conversation together with me?? I hope so)) you know I think that any travel to some countries is always good time to arrange health vacation especially if the country you visit is really more clear than the country you live in.. I keep remembering when I traveled to my grandparents in another city and it was really the most healthiest vacation I have ever had. I think tthat exactly vacation in countryside is really very healthy.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 1:56 pm

okay, I see what you are talking about and what do you mean... but in my personal point of view, things are not that bad as you describe it...! and one thing in addition,... do you really think that it is possible to have the vacation without any kind of the harm?!? In accordance with your logic, even the flight is a harmful thing... not to tell about the food you will get in the vacation..! but I guess, that all of this factors depend on the destination you 're going to... if you are going to the New York, for instance, you will probably have a lot of fat food and coffee. and if you are flying to the Bali - fruits and fresh warm air will be your friends!

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 4:23 pm

of course it is better to have healthy vacation than not healthy and i think that you shall understand it. but of course a lot of us do not want to have any healthy vacation and they do not even think about that. of course i do not like healthy vacations although i understand that it is bad. in general i can tell you that we shall change our lives to the better and we shall become better and i think that you understand that. but i can not do anything with it, i like sometimes to do drink alcohol especially when we are having holidays i think that it is perfect. but i know that a lot of people do not understand it.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Wed May 17, 2017 11:55 am

I totally agree with you, my dear friend.. you definitely have the right point about this and in addition I would like to tell you that it is very important to have the time and self-consciousness to stay in the same regimen while being on the vacation.. at least, you can reduce the food you are eating... but to be true, I will tell you one thing - if you ar ethe hard-working man, have a family and in general - you have just the bunch of the stuff to be done every day, the daily routine is awful and the only light in the tunnel is the upcoming vacation - be free to do and eat whatever you want!!! and do not care about anything, it is the time to relax.

Return to “Health & sex”