healthy vacation

Stewart

Re: healthy vacation

Postby Stewart » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:56 am

Hello hello. To my mind creator of this healthy topic is right that staying healthy in a new place is an excellent way to get to know the local culture and people.Traveling often involves sitting still for hours on long flights. You can keep your circulation moving by taking short walks in the aisle. All in all I should say that visiting sea for example or simply mountains would be soo healthy for you. Imagine how is the fresh air there. Oh I just imagine and I am there :lol: it should be really good rest for your and your health

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:26 am

As for me, I take care about my health, but it doesn't mean that I stick up to some special diet or go to the gym. But I stick up to a healthy diet. A healthy diet is one that helps to maintain or improve overall health. A healthy diet provides the body with essential nutrition: fluid, adequate essential amino acids from protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and adequate calories. The requirements for a healthy diet can be met from a variety of plant-based and animal-based foods. A healthy diet supports energy needs and provides for human nutrition without exposure to toxicity or excessive weight gain from consuming more than the body requires.

Kane

Postby Kane » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:38 pm

Of course, it is a very good thing to have a healthy vacation, but vacation is vacation and I think that we can allow us some things which we don't do every day. For example, when we keep to a diet every day, we can efford us to eat what we want during the vacation, or just not to do the physical exercises so properly as we do it every day.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:27 am

Vacations are essential for your overall well-being, but they can also benefit your mental health. If you have become overwhelmed by your obligations and you feel like you need a break, then you might want to plan a vacation to help rejuvenate your mental health. A big part of planning a mental health vacation is examining your needs and limitations for the vacation to determine what will provide you with the most benefit within your means. Then, you can start to think about vacation destinations, which can range from trips overseas to spending time in your own backyard. You may also want to consider some ways to maximize your mental health benefits from the vacation.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:41 pm

Sometimes the goals that you set for yourself on vacation can stress you out and cause you to enjoy the trip less. This may include things like punishing itineraries where you try to see and do more than is realistic in one day. To minimize this stress, make sure that you do not overload your itinerary. For example, you might set a goal to do one of the activities on your list each day, such as visit a world famous museum or take a trip to a local landmark. However, planning to do four or five of the things on your list in one day may be overwhelming, which could make the activities much less enjoyable. Set realistic goals for yourself on vacation. You may end up stressing yourself out during your vacation if you start making plans to change your lifestyle dramatically. For example, if you try to set a goal of running five miles every morning or losing 20 pounds in two weeks, then you may find it hard to enjoy yourself.

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:20 pm

Glad to see each of you here today guys. What are you going to do T today? Is it something good or useful! ? Could you share? I want just to say that there are so many good ways how to have a rest. And no wonder that each guy has some special variant in creating his vacation. Especially for me it is better to spend time near the ocean or sea for example because as it is known water and such fresh air is always useful for our health and our refreshment. That's why if you don't know what to do and where to go, try this variant

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:41 am

you see i am more than sure that all of us have different interpretation of healthy weekend, cause for some of us it is an active vacation somewhere in the mountains, or going down the river or anything else.
if you are at east a bit simmillar to me, then you adore having piece at home or in the circle of the closest friends. sometimes those buzzing gets be irritated and i just want to feel at piece with myself. when it happens I go home, take a lot of great movies and just relax with popcorn. when i feel that i need company we go to the club or bar and spend a day with friends. it is so easy.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:49 am

but so is maintaining your spiritual and mental well-being. I always brings my iPod on vacation, filled with soothing music and meditations.
You’ll always experience stress while traveling, whether it’s a bumpy airplane [ride] or just a bad day in general. Set aside time to breathe and relax. Research your destination to see if public tai chi or yoga classes are available, or consider visiting a house of worship. If you’re in a city where there is a different prominent religion, go take a tour of a church, mosque or synagogue and learn about the religion. You might be pleasantly surprised to discover how others find spiritual connections.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:28 pm

I have pretty good mood and I am ready to speak on this light theme. And what about you ? Do you have the same? I would like to say that for me the best days are when I am on the fresh air. Fresh air makes me feel great and especially if I am in the mountains. Both me and my partner finds this activity really great for me and our children. As usual we speak spend our holidays in the mountains, we even bought a small house for being constant visitors of this place. It is really healthy activity we usually like to to together and that's all.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:37 am

Specifically speaking, for this it is necessary to look at the feeling that you take on your account and give it the clearest definition - to hang a verbal label on a false personality.What do you know about yourself? How are you feeling? Why do not you want to admit? Why are you ashamed? What does the background of current experiences say about you and your life?
Do not look for relevant or beautiful words. Look for the hitters in the goal. If the emotion increases from this, then you are doing everything right.

Return to “Health & sex”